Last Minute Ride - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-13-2009, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Last Minute Ride

The jacked-up-jeepclub is going wheeling in Lake Placid tomorrow morning @ 10 am. I dont know details - but I can point you to people who do. I cant go for reasons you dont give a damn about. I've never been to this place but they say it has some ups and downs, mud, and sandy trails. Supposedly is fun and is enough to keep you occupied all day. Locals only sort of place.

If you wanna go - call me. If you dont have my # - PM me. If you cant PM me - sit at home and watch fishing shows all morning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-14-2009, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Looks they had fun out there and our has found another locals only place to ride. Only pic they've posted - but it sounds fun:

Great time today. Very cool place to go wheeling with ditches, small hill climbs and some deep water. We hit some pretty good mud holes too (not sh*tty smelling either!) Also drove down some creek bed type terrain with about a foot of standing water in each one. Eric A.K.A. Scuba Steve went in some deep water after being egged on of course to test out his new snorkel and was winched out. Jose had to leave about 3/4 of the way through (I'll let him tell that story) while the rest of us kept going. Dean blew out his left front hub after his front tire got stuffed and it sounded like a gun went off, cool. Here is a pic and small video that will hopefully work. Dean has the majority of pictures and will hopefully post them soon. Again, very cool place to ride and had a lot of fun.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode