Redneck Yacht Club 4th of July - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 06-12-2009, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Redneck Yacht Club 4th of July

Event is taking place July 3-5. Overall Memorial Day weekend turnout was 23,000 people

Here is the event poster for the last one. The new one should be up soon.

We will be a vendor at this upcoming 4th of July event. We are putting a lot of effort into being able to do instant quotes, and taking orders on the spot. ALL of our pricing is going to be listed at bottom dollar internet competitor pricing, all without the shipping and hassle involved in buying from one of those big chains.

Stop by our tent if you need pricing on tires, rims, lift kits, accessories....or just want to give us a

- Jesse
239.337.LIFT

Shop online -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

239.337.LIFT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 06-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Garage

I heard they were putting together a rock garden and some some other obstacles for those of us who aren't exactly "Mudders".

°lllll°

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #3 of 22 Old 06-12-2009, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
I heard they were putting together a rock garden and some some other obstacles for those of us who aren't exactly "Mudders".
Last I talked with them I recommended a rock section, but right now they are really focusing on finishing all of the trails. I do feel like the rock section will happen in the future; they flat out get stuff done over there

Shop online -

239.337.LIFT
post #4 of 22 Old 06-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARMBOY View Post
Last I talked with them I recommended a rock section, but right now they are really focusing on finishing all of the trails. I do feel like the rock section will happen in the future; they flat out get stuff done over there
I heard it is an awesome venue that is well managed... I am sure I will be checking it out soon.

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #5 of 22 Old 06-12-2009, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
I heard it is an awesome venue that is well managed... I am sure I will be checking it out soon.

By far the most professionally run event I have ever been to.

Shop online -

239.337.LIFT
post #6 of 22 Old 06-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Granite Guru

See ya there!
post #7 of 22 Old 06-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Granite Guru

I would love to go to check it out but I am going to Mickey world for a family get together. The family part will be great but the Mickey part I could do without. I would love to check this place out much better than what I have planned. Oh well, maybe next time...
post #8 of 22 Old 07-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

How was the weekend festivities? Any pictures?

post #9 of 22 Old 07-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Granite Guru

Here are some pictures for ya . . sorry I didnt post earlier but I actually found out about this place while I was being pulled out this weekend. Thanks jDale75 for you're help!

@ 600 miles I finally got a chance to break her in. I am very please with the stock performance . . . even the tires weren't as bad as I thought.

more pictures here: MORE CLUB SPECIFIC PICS HERE
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7&l=f5ed472548

post #10 of 22 Old 07-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Great Pics Dan! Wish I could have been there. Maybe Ocala next month?

post #11 of 22 Old 07-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJeepMaster View Post
Great Pics Dan! Wish I could have been there. Maybe Ocala next month?
I dont know about that . . I live in Miami and am trying to save up to make a dent in the long list of mods planned . . . I'm sure Ill see you around though.
post #12 of 22 Old 07-05-2009, 11:23 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

cool pics, that one of the jeep covered in mud rocks

so how was RYC would you go again? Is it good for Jeeps or mostly for mug bogging rigs? How crowded was it? Memorial day weekend looked insane.
post #13 of 22 Old 07-06-2009, 03:44 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkob1060 View Post
cool pics, that one of the jeep covered in mud rocks

so how was RYC would you go again? Is it good for Jeeps or mostly for mug bogging rigs? How crowded was it? Memorial day weekend looked insane.
I had a great time but it was mostly about the mud . . . there are some less muddy trails but not many. As mentioned earlier there are sections set aside for expansion so a rock garden or other trails may be in the works.

I have nothing to compare it to but it seemed pretty packed. That being said I never had to wait for anyone and never really had any "traffic" issues lol. plus more people = more tow vehicles
post #14 of 22 Old 07-06-2009, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

It was about a quarter of the turnout of memorial day weekend, at best. It was nice being that it wasnt packed shoulder to shoulder, but being a new vendor there, we were hoping for a little more.

The wheeling was nice for sure. That was my first trip out with my new motor, and I hydrolocked it within the first 10 minutes. We are working on it today; might get lucky and get it back going.

Overall had a great time, nice seeing JDale again... just a super stressful weekend for us.

Shop online -

239.337.LIFT
post #15 of 22 Old 07-06-2009, 10:08 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARMBOY View Post
It was about a quarter of the turnout of memorial day weekend, at best. It was nice being that it wasnt packed shoulder to shoulder, but being a new vendor there, we were hoping for a little more.

The wheeling was nice for sure. That was my first trip out with my new motor, and I hydrolocked it within the first 10 minutes. We are working on it today; might get lucky and get it back going.

Overall had a great time, nice seeing JDale again... just a super stressful weekend for us.
damn that sucks, what rig were you running? got pic? 10minutes and no more playing with all that deep mud there that must be happening more then once a weekend. It sounds like my weekend at Ocala back in may, I came as close to hydrolocking as one can without hydrolocking, my intake tube was completely full with water and it did get into the intake on top of engine but no water blew out when we took the plugs out and turned it over. Spent rest of the day cleaning it out then having to get plug wire after breaking one taking it off.

Good luck getting yours running today
post #16 of 22 Old 07-06-2009, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkob1060 View Post
damn that sucks, what rig were you running? got pic? 10minutes and no more playing with all that deep mud there that must be happening more then once a weekend. It sounds like my weekend at Ocala back in may, I came as close to hydrolocking as one can without hydrolocking, my intake tube was completely full with water and it did get into the intake on top of engine but no water blew out when we took the plugs out and turned it over. Spent rest of the day cleaning it out then having to get plug wire after breaking one taking it off.

Good luck getting yours running today
We pulled the injectors early to crank out the water. Still wont start now, but we are going to keep trying.

97 F-150 with a 12valve cummins. This was my first trip out since swapping in the diesel.

At least it wasnt the end of our weekend as far as play time goes. We had these three.
Attached Images

Shop online -

239.337.LIFT
post #17 of 22 Old 07-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Granite Guru

Glad you made it to the forum Dan. You'll find this place is full of good people. I've posted a few times needing some advice and help and there's been a lot of replies without me really knowing anyone. Hope to meet more members in the future.

Redneck Yacht Club continues to be a great time for me. I haven't been anywhere else, but the last three were lots of fun. This time was slower than Memorial Day, but in my opinion, just the right amount of people. Last time the traffic in the trails and mudholes was a bit much. Glad I didn't run over any ATVs. They don't really care what way you're going and had no problem pulling out right in front of me.

Although it was a great time, not sure I'll go to anymore events in the summer. The mosquitos tore me apart. There's something about my blood that even high amounts of deet won't keep them away.

I'll post a few pics once I get them off my camera. Had the gf with me so they're not that interesting, she doesn't let me take pictures of titties.

Good seeing you Farmboy. Still want to see that H1 hit the trails.
post #18 of 22 Old 07-07-2009, 06:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdale75 View Post
I'll post a few pics once I get them off my camera. Had the gf with me so they're not that interesting, she doesn't let me take pictures of titties.
Even her's?!?
post #19 of 22 Old 07-07-2009, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdale75 View Post
Still want to see that H1 hit the trails.
We beat the living crap out of that thing on Sunday.

Shop online -

239.337.LIFT
post #20 of 22 Old 07-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Wheeler

Jesse, is that last truck rear-steering?
post #21 of 22 Old 07-08-2009, 09:34 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanWitScissorz View Post
damn I didnt notice that the first time I looked, that rocks!

this is from RYC 4th of July, I think he might be stuck haha

post #22 of 22 Old 07-09-2009, 06:00 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanWitScissorz View Post
well of course

Shop online -

239.337.LIFT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode