So this is where... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 06:34 AM Thread Starter
'merica

So this is where...

I was wondering where everyone ran off too. It has been very very quiet over on the other site in NorCal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvnxScout View Post
I was wondering where everyone ran off too. It has been very very quiet over on the other site in NorCal.
Yep!! Welcome home Ray!! Glad your here don't run off again!! Hahahaha!! Jeep all fixed up and ready for spring? I think one more Snow run then time for the ROCKS!!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
'merica

Hey Jeff! I will try not to runoff like that again! Yep Jeep is all fixed up and I went to Winter Fun Fest up in Grass Valley this month. I am definetly ready for the weather to be nice again so we can hit the rocks.
I still need to get bumpers ordered and put on though and a few other things.
post #4 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 07:25 AM
Rock God

Quote:
This is NorCal !!!!, welcome home

Cutts Crew

Quote:
Orginal Quote from cjcraig7 "Every time I hang out with you Cutts fucks, one of you inevitably gets pissed and vandalizes my shit."
post #5 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 08:18 AM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Hey Jeff! I will try not to runoff like that again! Yep Jeep is all fixed up and I went to Winter Fun Fest up in Grass Valley this month. I am definetly ready for the weather to be nice again so we can hit the rocks.
I still need to get bumpers ordered and put on though and a few other things.
Sounds like something that could be done at a Jeep night!! CUTTS CREW!!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 09:16 AM Thread Starter
'merica

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGSTATUS View Post
Sounds like something that could be done at a Jeep night!! CUTTS CREW!!
How often do you guys do the CUTTS Crew?
post #7 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 09:39 AM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
How often do you guys do the CUTTS Crew?
Well the "CUTTS CREW" is just a group of us who wheel together!! I'm always down to wrench on anyones Jeep!! So I threw a Jeep night together....so anytime you want we can do it!! I'd be willing to drive up or you can come down, whatever works!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #8 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 09:45 AM
JKO Addict!

There is another JK site?
post #9 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnord5 View Post
There is another JK site?
Yes....BUT HELL NO!! This is the place for the "REAL WORLD" not the "Matrix"!! If you want lies, half truths or tons of censorship this isn't the place!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #10 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 10:01 AM
JKO Addict!

Hehe
POLY PERFORMANCE RIVERRAIDER ROCK KRAWLER!!!!

Eddie is a little bitch. One of the only jeepers I wouldn't wave to/ help on the side of the road.
long live freedom!!
post #11 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnord5 View Post
Hehe
POLY PERFORMANCE RIVERRAIDER ROCK KRAWLER!!!!

Eddie is a little bitch. One of the only jeepers I wouldn't wave to/ help on the side of the road.
long live freedom!!
You may dig the auctions we're doing then. There are currently 6 stickers that read:
Got Banned? Shut up & Wheel! www.jkowners.com

V Dig the Sig for the details V
post #12 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 10:36 AM
JKO Addict!

my buddy Jeff is on here aka Gunbo75...but he accidently made it junbo75

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #13 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
'merica

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGSTATUS View Post
Well the "CUTTS CREW" is just a group of us who wheel together!! I'm always down to wrench on anyones Jeep!! So I threw a Jeep night together....so anytime you want we can do it!! I'd be willing to drive up or you can come down, whatever works!!
I'll let you know when I finally decide on something for bumpers and I'll probably come over to the Bay Area.
post #14 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Research, bro!

Garage

Quote:
Frick'n funny. That's pretty much what I said a month or so ago!

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" - Mr. Blonde

A proud part of the Cutts!
post #15 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Captain Cutties

Pretty soon I'll have take the WHOLE NORCAL CREW!! Just a few left!!

Eddie just ban them NOW.....it will save both of us time!! Just close down the NorCal section!! Then I can start working on the SoCal guys!!

CUTTS CREW BIATCH!!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #16 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
'merica

NORCAL over on the Gestapo ran website has been pretty dead for the past 2months or so now and I was wondering what happened to everyone. I was just to lazy to sign up on JKO and see if everyone was hiding out here.
I find it very interesting that he treats people as he does; it's like he is Napoleon or something...

U.S. Army

KJ6OIT
post #17 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
NORCAL over on the Gestapo ran website has been pretty dead for the past 2months or so now and I was wondering what happened to everyone. I was just to lazy to sign up on JKO and see if everyone was hiding out here.
I find it very interesting that he treats people as he does; it's like he is Napoleon or something...
Yep....I told him not to test me!! But this site is 1000 times better!! No more worrying about the stuff you say, stuff you run on your Jeep and everyone is here FUCKIN AWESOME!! I'm just wishing I didn't waste so much time there!! The past is just that....THE PAST!!! On to bigger and better things!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #18 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRauzer View Post
Frick'n funny. That's pretty much what I said a month or so ago!
x2

.....its time to go insane.........Cages, Bumpers/Stingers, Sliders, and Skids
Check us out on FaceBook
Home of the Full 10 Point, custom 5150 Fabrication cage. "PATENT PENDING DESIGN"
post #19 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Rock God

I think it's funny that Eddie is going to make his annual trip up to NorCal.

Who is he going to wheel with and what's his Welcome Back to NorCal party going to be like???

Could be bigger than Roktoberfest if he keeps it up.

Cutts Crew

Quote:
Orginal Quote from cjcraig7 "Every time I hang out with you Cutts fucks, one of you inevitably gets pissed and vandalizes my shit."
post #20 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Rock God

Garage

I feel a wicked "all that were banned" epic party crash coming on if the word gets out!

.....its time to go insane.........Cages, Bumpers/Stingers, Sliders, and Skids
Check us out on FaceBook
Home of the Full 10 Point, custom 5150 Fabrication cage. "PATENT PENDING DESIGN"
post #21 of 22 Old 01-24-2011, 05:14 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGROCZ View Post
I feel a wicked "all that were banned" epic party crash coming on if the word gets out!
Group buy on JKO windshield banners?

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #22 of 22 Old 01-25-2011, 06:06 AM Thread Starter
'merica

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R ROK View Post
I think it's funny that Eddie is going to make his annual trip up to NorCal.

Who is he going to wheel with and what's his Welcome Back to NorCal party going to be like???

Could be bigger than Roktoberfest if he keeps it up.
It'll be Eddie, his dog, that crap he drinks and a tub of peanut butter!

U.S. Army

KJ6OIT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode