Need parts! ya im a hypocrit! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 01-09-2011, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Need parts! ya im a hypocrit!

ya so i was in a crappy mood and scolded someone the other night for what im about to do lol...anyway i apologise..

Anyway onto my post... Im in need of a couple of parts to finish off my lift, im pretty whiped out from x-mas and the Jeeps Xmas presents so im throwing this out there in an effort to find a good deal on this stuff..I also except donations and pay in for them

What i need: Front sway bar links 0-3 inches

adjustable trackbar..this might be a tough one but one can wish

Most important: brake line brackets....

Quick dissconnects...not crazy important butid like em..

SWR meter...eaither buy or just a tune....

Anything anybody has..or any leads in Norcal are appreciated! thanks in advance....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 07:13 AM
Rock God

Garage

I have a set of links if you want'em..If you give me a eye to eye measurement, i'll convert it to quick disconnect for ya...Let me know

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.....its time to go insane.........Cages, Bumpers/Stingers, Sliders, and Skids
Check us out on FaceBook
Home of the Full 10 Point, custom 5150 Fabrication cage. "PATENT PENDING DESIGN"
post #3 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 08:38 AM
JKO Addict!

I have a JKS adjustable trackbar in my garage. It needs new bushings but your welcome to it. Just let me know.

United States Army 1997-Present

When a life or death decision must be made in seconds.....the police are only a minute away.
post #4 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootherride View Post
ya so i was in a crappy mood and scolded someone the other night for what im about to do lol...anyway i apologise..

Anyway onto my post... Im in need of a couple of parts to finish off my lift, im pretty whiped out from x-mas and the Jeeps Xmas presents so im throwing this out there in an effort to find a good deal on this stuff..I also except donations and pay in for them

What i need: Front sway bar links 0-3 inches

adjustable trackbar..this might be a tough one but one can wish

Most important: brake line brackets....

Quick dissconnects...not crazy important butid like em..

SWR meter...eaither buy or just a tune....

Anything anybody has..or any leads in Norcal are appreciated! thanks in advance....
I have a pair of front quick disco links from my full craption lift kit. They are for a 3" lift (which ultimately gave me almost 5"). I didn't use them because I have a Rubi with the electric disco (so I installed new ones in the back and put the stock back connects on the front). I also have a rear adjustable track bar from full craption (it had damage when I received it new and they finally sent me a replacement). Unfortunately, they included the wrong heim joint with it (they gave me the front heim with a rear track bar). (Ya, they're f*cking morons.) You would need to get a new heim joint from them (dunno - maybe $30) so it's probably not worth it..

I had my swr meter with me Saturday - we could have dialed you in then..

post #5 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

You can make brake line brackets out of a tuna can.

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #6 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepingGreen View Post
I have a pair of front quick disco links from my full craption lift kit. They are for a 3" lift (which ultimately gave me almost 5"). I didn't use them because I have a Rubi with the electric disco (so I installed new ones in the back and put the stock back connects on the front). I also have a rear adjustable track bar from full craption (it had damage when I received it new and they finally sent me a replacement). Unfortunately, they included the wrong heim joint with it (they gave me the front heim with a rear track bar). (Ya, they're f*cking morons.) You would need to get a new heim joint from them (dunno - maybe $30) so it's probably not worth it..

I had my swr meter with me Saturday - we could have dialed you in then..

sweet! i got my cb done yesterday but i only get out about a quarter mile

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #7 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 10:13 AM
Rock God

Quote:
sweet! i got my cb done yesterday but i only get out about a quarter mile
Welcome to CB's that is a good distance!
post #8 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Granite Guru

haha so you give me shit for posting up in here and now you do it!
post #9 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpeters View Post
You tell him, give him more shit....please!!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
post #10 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
lol ya sorry about that man i was on a rant...forgot im not a moderator on here

post #11 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE View Post
You can make brake line brackets out of a tuna can.
solid or chunk Albacore

post #12 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 02:19 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
lol ya sorry about that man i was on a rant...forgot im not a moderator on here
Lucky us

Good luck with your Jeepy needs

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.

Last edited by gold knight; 01-10-2011 at 02:24 PM.
post #13 of 20 Old 01-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Rock God

Hey I have a Rubi e-disco sway bar sitting in my backyard that I took off when I went with the Anti-rocks. Anyone interested?

Sold!

Last edited by Eugene; 01-12-2011 at 08:35 AM.
post #14 of 20 Old 01-11-2011, 08:06 PM
JEEP...its my way of life!!!

How much?

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
now just kicking it as a civilian
I served so your lazy ass didnt have to
post #15 of 20 Old 01-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Rock God

PM Sent
post #16 of 20 Old 01-11-2011, 09:57 PM
JEEP...its my way of life!!!

pm responded to

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
now just kicking it as a civilian
I served so your lazy ass didnt have to
post #17 of 20 Old 01-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
Hey I have a Rubi e-disco sway bar sitting in my backyard that I took off when I went with the Anti-rocks. Anyone interested?
how are the anti-rocks? my jeep is my daily driver, are they too unstable?
post #18 of 20 Old 01-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Rock God

Quote:
I'm running them front and rear and they are fine. If you crank the wheel back and forth as you drive you can get some good lean going, though it will straighten up as soon as you stop. I get some lean in tight corners, but I need to replace my shock absorbers which would I think will help alot. On my mod scale of 1 -10 I rank them a 9+.
post #19 of 20 Old 01-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Granite Guru

thanks for the info! i'd really like to throw some of those on my rig.
post #20 of 20 Old 01-12-2011, 11:25 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Brian, are they better than the factory sways? I'm still trying to understand the difference. Thanks.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode