HOGGSTATUS CUSTOMS!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Captain Cutties

HOGGSTATUS CUSTOMS!!

Just finished up Nootherride's Pro-Comp 2.5" lift.....JasonMac, JeepingGreen, and RRauzer came by to help! Came out good, probably got more like 3.25"!

Here's some pics.....

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by HOGGSTATUS; 01-08-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 02:57 PM

It was fun. To bad Derek flaked out. He had his mommy call to tell us he was sick.

Hope you feel better buddy.
post #3 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Granite Guru

Looking good!

2009 Rubicon Unlimited, FLAME RED
37's on WE beadlocks. ProRock44 w/ARB, RCVs, spyntecs, PSC hydro assist. Rear D44 w/35 spline ARB. 4.5" Poly/TF lift.
post #4 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Rock God

Garage

Not sure why Rich is down on all 4's here...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 04:42 PM
JKO Addict!

Send a message via Yahoo to rob4607

Is it just me, but the very first photo looks like the spring is compressed even though the jeep didn't look like it was flexing?

2008 JK 4Dr Rubicon
Stone white
Mygig W/Uconnect working.
Hard top/Auto tranny
First mod, dog slobber.
Painted hard top
Spidertraxx 1.5 spacers
Teraflex 3" lift
Currie front lower control arms
JKS front and rear adj. track bars
Euroefx HID kit, high/low beam and fogs
Shrockworks rear full width, tire carrier

Post count from the "other" place when i was following the "herd" was 692 on 4-2-09, not a noob...

post #6 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 04:45 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

some good lookin jeeps out there

that spring does look really compressed in that pic but im not familiar with the procomp set ups
post #7 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 04:48 PM
JKO Addict!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob4607 View Post
Is it just me, but the very first photo looks like the spring is compressed even though the jeep didn't look like it was flexing?
My fat butt might. Have been sitting in it

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #8 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 04:51 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason mac View Post
It was fun. To bad Derek flaked out. He had his mommy call to tell us he was sick.

The drive home was not bad....thank goodness I don't commute 680 anymore lol...big thanks to Hogg and Jason for the install

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #9 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBirish View Post
some good lookin jeeps out there

that spring does look really compressed in that pic but im not familiar with the procomp set ups
Yeah...I don't know!! That's Procomp for ya!! I just installed it, I don't make it I'm a TeraFlex guy! That's what I run....well most of my suspension parts!! Look at the swaybar drop down brackets!! WTF!! Couldn't just include swaybar links with the kit?!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger

Last edited by HOGGSTATUS; 01-08-2011 at 04:59 PM.
post #10 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Rock God

Looks good. Nice use of the fork lift :P

I have never been a fan of Pro Comps Jeep stuff. Their stuff for trucks and such is fine. But I too like Tera Flex
post #11 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 05:16 PM
JKO Addict!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGSTATUS View Post
Yeah...I don't know!! That's Procomp for ya!! I just installed it, I don't make it I'm a TeraFlex guy! That's what I run....well most of my suspension parts!! Look at the swaybar drop down brackets!! WTF!! Couldn't just include swaybar links with the kit?!
Jks track bar front n rear links, sway bar discos...might do brake lines

Still not bad for $250 bucks ! Looks good rides good off road should be really nice... I'm stoked and lifetime warranty on all of it.

post #12 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Research, bro!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason mac View Post

Yea, AND you (Derek) missed out on the driveshafts. Now, I'm going to have to charge you a six pack!

(Nah, just messing, I'll bring them around again next time.)

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" - Mr. Blonde

A proud part of the Cutts!
post #13 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Rock God

Looks good. Will take a few to break in. I like the new Cutts Hat, Put me on the order please, as long as they are not Trucker hats
post #14 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Wheeler

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to heepenjim

Looks good!
post #15 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 08:56 PM
JEEP...its my way of life!!!

HOGGSTATUS did you work on your rig??????? are you coming to play in the snow?????

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
now just kicking it as a civilian
I served so your lazy ass didnt have to
post #16 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 09:04 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
x2!!!

RC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGSTATUS View Post
It appears, that they provided springs that are too long for the lift that was installed, OR the shocks that go with that lift/springs, are not long enough, or need to be replaced, so you have more spring travel.

Just my $0.02.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #17 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Wheeler

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to heepenjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzcode View Post
x2!!!

RC

It appears, that they provided springs that are too long for the lift that was installed, OR the shocks that go with that lift/springs, are not long enough, or need to be replaced, so you have more spring travel.

Just my $0.02.

RC
No that is how they are. I have the same lift. They look as if they smashed, but extend just fine. They have a nice ride to them as well.
post #18 of 31 Old 01-08-2011, 09:22 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heepenjim View Post
No that is how they are. I have the same lift. They look as if they smashed, but extend just fine. They have a nice ride to them as well.
Gotcha. I stand corrected then.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #19 of 31 Old 01-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Rock God

Well my mommy made me go to the ER and we were there till 8:00pm but I got some good drugs and two bags of fluid

"CUTTS CREW"
07 Unlimited Sport
Snork
Bunch of Other Stuff
post #20 of 31 Old 01-09-2011, 01:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARDUP View Post
Well my mommy made me go to the ER and we were there till 8:00pm but I got some good drugs and two bags of fluid
You alright man?

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #21 of 31 Old 01-09-2011, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzcode View Post
You alright man?

RC
He's fine, he's got some stomach flu.....but NOT ME!! So I'm oncall, I had to call another Tech to take my calls today! I worked from 7:30am to 9:30am on a job yesterday, then back to my shop to do the lift, then had 3 more calls, worked till 2:30 am!! My Back IS FUCKED AND THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT!! I can't get out of bed, if this doesn't go away(which I'm sure it not) I'm going to the hospital myself!! Ofcourse I tell everyone to call me if they need help but I won't call someone to help me! Please don't start trippin out and call me I'll be FINE. TOO! Just in a SHIT TON OF PAIN RIGHT NOW!!

"CUTTS CREW"

Last edited by HOGGSTATUS; 01-09-2011 at 01:55 PM.
post #22 of 31 Old 01-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Rock God

I just talked to hogg on the phone and he needs some help. Luckily I gotta good woman to take care of me. I'll be back to work on Tuesday hopefully. Rick if you wanna go over hogg's house with a couple chicks in nurse outfits I'm sure he'd be much obliged.

"CUTTS CREW"
07 Unlimited Sport
Snork
Bunch of Other Stuff
post #23 of 31 Old 01-09-2011, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Captain Cutties

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECHAD View Post
HOGGSTATUS did you work on your rig??????? are you coming to play in the snow?????
No to both questions, I had to postpone two calls while working on Richard's rig. I wasn't even able to try to install RRauzer's sliders....but Jason looked at them and said it wasn't possible!! The mounts were just off by to much!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #24 of 31 Old 01-09-2011, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARDUP View Post
Rick if you wanna go over hogg's house with a couple chicks in nurse outfits I'm sure he'd be much obliged.
Your HELLA FUNNY Derek!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #25 of 31 Old 01-09-2011, 04:22 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECHAD View Post
I'm gonna see what happens but my front brake lines were jacked up by the auto place next to target in Chico....if I can get them fixed get my rears done (not by them) retourq everything from the lift and I'm in...but Hopefully I can get it all done if I don't then I'm gonna sit out....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode