Carnegie Test & Tune - 01/08/11 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Carnegie Test & Tune - 01/08/11

Alright boys and girls, that's right, you heard it here, on JKO Radio. I'm your host, Rockin' Ricky-C, and we're going hook it up at Carnegie on Saturday afternoon (after 12:00 p.m.), for a little "Test n' Tuning" to the rigs.

I need to adjust my bump stops, severely, and make a couple of tweaks, like taking the restrictor plate off of the 'red dragon.'

If you have any tweaks to make, or would just like to play around on the rocks, and do a M&G, then come on out. If you'd like to come out for a beer, diet coke, or apple pie spritzer, then roll on out and meet us, we'll be on Channel 17.

Here is the official roster:
  • cruzcode -- RC
  • Family-jk -- Jim, Laurie, Cole, & Cassidee
  • rubirobv -- Rob, and his "junk" (be afraid)
  • Sludge Puppy -- Jim, who will be stepping up his game.
  • 09Rubicon -- Scott, and...?
  • heepenjim -- Jim
Hope to see some of your ugly mugs there!

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Last edited by cruzcode; 01-06-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Captain Cutties

I'll be doing nootherride's lift....so I can't make it! if something changes I'll hit you up!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
post #3 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGSTATUS View Post
I'll be doing nootherride's lift....so I can't make it! if something changes I'll hit you up!
Do the lift on Sunday.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #4 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 09:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Marcy

I don't think I'll be able to make it. Saturday is my Dad's birthday BBQ and they're having fried alligator
post #5 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
I don't think I'll be able to make it. Saturday is my Dad's birthday BBQ and they're having fried alligator
Wow, I have never heard of fried alligator! I'm not sure how you pass that, up.

If something changes, you know where we'll be.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #6 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzcode View Post
Wow, I have never heard of fried alligator! I'm not sure how you pass that, up.

If something changes, you know where we'll be.

RC
None of have ever had it. If it's gross, I'll probably see you guys out there. If I don't show up, you can assume it was delicious.
post #7 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:10 PM
JKO Addict!

I think I can bring my ugly mug and my junk out there to wheel and be a dumbass. I have some stuff to look at too.
post #8 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:16 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
None of have ever had it. If it's gross, I'll probably see you guys out there. If I don't show up, you can assume it was delicious.
Happy Birthday wishes to your Dad. You're a good daughter to spend time with him. Either that, or you suck the life out of him and he really wants you out of the house. I'm kidding, I joke. Don't hurt me. Please .
post #9 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubirobv View Post
Happy Birthday wishes to your Dad. You're a good daughter to spend time with him. Either that, or you suck the life out of him and he really wants you out of the house. I'm kidding, I joke. Don't hurt me. Please .
Someone has to be his beer pong partner.
post #10 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:25 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Damn it. I knew I'd get in trouble
post #11 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubirobv View Post
I think I can bring my ugly mug and my junk out there to wheel and be a dumbass. I have some stuff to look at too.
Glad you can make it, Rob!!! Do me a favor though? PLEASE leave your "junk" IN (not out), and just come out to wheel your rig. Nobody needs to see your "junk."

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #12 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
If it's no good, then bring some chili, and I'll give you beer, and you can give me, err..., us, chili!

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #13 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Rock God

I had iguana once. Looked like stringy pork and tasted like chicken. The iguana was in a sauce, but it probably would be good BBQ'd. So if 'gator and iguana are related then you'll be OK. Plus with enough liquor you can eat anything.
post #14 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
Plus with enough liquor you can eat anything...

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #15 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:41 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
, Rob!!! Nobody needs to see your "junk."

RC

True that. Not even me. que asco!
post #16 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Rock God

Put me down as a quite possible as its only 90 min away, so only a 2 tank day! Plus that keeps me within the AAA 100 mile free tow

Hey Rick, if you had your Ham License I could talk to you on the radio on the drive out! Just sayin
post #17 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 11:23 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Sweet thanks man..just got into the bay I was gonna hit you in the morning

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #18 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Rock God

RC, my response is possible A, which if A occurs B is a given and well, A + B is a given function = D! Jeff is not there so I guess i have to step up
post #19 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootherride View Post
Sweet thanks man..just got into the bay I was gonna hit you in the morning
Sounds good!! I'm going to bed, real soon!! I've got court in the morning for the lovely BS warrant!! And after talking to many Bay Area cops, they all told me it total BS I got taken in for a 2000 dollar warrant! They don't arrest anyone for anything less than 5000! But OH WELL!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
post #20 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sludge Puppy View Post
RC, my response is possible A, which if A occurs B is a given and well, A + B is a given function = D! Jeff is not there so I guess i have to step up
You better step it up!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #21 of 143 Old 01-06-2011, 11:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Sounds good!! I'm going to bed, real soon!! I've got court in the morning for the lovely BS warrant!! And after talking to many Bay Area cops, they all told me it total BS I got taken in for a 2000 dollar warrant! They don't arrest anyone for anything less than 5000! But OH WELL!
Man we need get you a good lawyer

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #22 of 143 Old 01-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootherride View Post
Man we need get you a good lawyer
It's alittle late for that!! But I'm sure when I show them all my paper work it will be fine!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #23 of 143 Old 01-07-2011, 07:12 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
we'll be on Channel 17. RC
You must have secretly desired to be a trucker.

Quote:
I've only played beer pong one time and I made the mistake of playing with hard booze. Round two, One of these upcoming days I will have to throw a party at my house and we will have a Cutts crew style beer pong championship game.

Quote:
Hey Rick, if you had your Ham License I could talk to you on the radio on the drive out! Just sayin
We don't need to give Rick anymore ways of communication. He carries 2 phones, CB, Facebook, JKO, Text, Smoke Signals, Sign Language and when he is drinking - Spanish, Indian and makes some good impersonations.

W6FJK

post #24 of 143 Old 01-07-2011, 07:18 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
attitude prevailing. i thought the same exact thing when you first posted the thread. o well. some guys are cool, some aren't.

Mike M

2013 2dr rubi
MC 2.5", Fox RR TF tuned shocks, TF carrier, Viair, TL's and so on...... still on stock tires
post #25 of 143 Old 01-07-2011, 07:42 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Put me down as a quite possible as its only 90 min away, so only a 2 tank day! Plus that keeps me within the AAA 100 mile free tow

J, I haven't said anythig yet, because my work schedule is pretty hectic, but I would like to learn about HAM technology, and possibily get my license.

However, I'm an installation FREAK. When I install something, it has to ve a CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN, install. So where is the problem you ask? I have no idea how/where I would put one of those big, honking, ass, Bacon Boxes, in my rig?!?!?

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode