need a soft top 2dr - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 12-20-2010, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

need a soft top 2dr

hey so it would be great to find one in norcal...

07-08 2dr soft top

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 12-22-2010, 12:59 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to binarypie

I have a trek top if you want it

Info:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #3 of 10 Old 12-22-2010, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by binarypie View Post
I have a trek top if you want it
I was thinking about that but Spencer wasn't too happy with his so i dicided against it...we are supposed to change the top and mabe some new hardware...but ill have to wait and see

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #4 of 10 Old 12-22-2010, 05:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to binarypie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootherride View Post
I was thinking about that but Spencer wasn't too happy with his so i dicided against it...we are supposed to change the top and mabe some new hardware...but ill have to wait and see
I have a newer one ... i guess its hit or miss. Its brand new. I've never used it.

Info:

|
post #5 of 10 Old 12-22-2010, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by binarypie View Post
I have a newer one ... i guess its hit or miss. Its brand new. I've never used it.
Dont get me wrong theres alot i like about the trektop...the look is cool but it looks different on different colored jeeps...kinda like to have the side windows out aswell...i think im gonna hold out for a factory top or try and fix the one i got...im sure that it will go quick tho

post #6 of 10 Old 12-22-2010, 09:41 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

PM TexasKev.

post #7 of 10 Old 12-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Rock God

You can have my soft top if you give me a hard top in exchange
post #8 of 10 Old 12-22-2010, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
You can have my soft top if you give me a hard top in exchange
? if i had a hardtop id keep it lol

post #9 of 10 Old 12-22-2010, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
PM TexasKev.

What does he have....random pm's make me nervous

post #10 of 10 Old 12-24-2010, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Well we have the tradition of opening gifts on xmas eve and so since im the youngest and ofcource i picked the biggest box to open first....BAM new softop....thank you family and merry christmas to all you guys i hope your stockings are filled with jk parts as well

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode