Nor Cal Who are YOU!!!!!!!!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 05:21 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Nor Cal Who are YOU!!!!!!!!!

I refuese to hide behind my Avitar , I am from Nor Cal and I am real. Even though in some places I don't exist anymore.

This is who I am. My name is Stacy

I have a family that is awesome, they love the outdoors and love to adventure on road trips. Wy Wife and I are in our mid 40 s we have two kids ( Son 14 , Daughter 11 )

I love to Wheel, Camp, Fish, Whitewater raft/kayak, used to golf until I got my Jeep, Used to scuba Dive until I started golf.

Occupation: Produce Transportation Broker (It is my responsibility to feed the whole East Coast!! just kidding)
Favorite book : "On the Road" Kerouac
Favoirte Movie : American Beauty
Favorite Music : Dead Kennedys, Bob Dylan, Rage , Johnny Cash
Favorite Poet: Charles Bukowski
Favorite Trail Run : Rubicon November Rain & Snow
Favorite Web Site : JKO so that I can hang out with my friends when I can't hang out with my friends.

My power animal is a Spider Monkey (and No a Shaman didn't have to give it to me)

Damm I almost forgot "Cutts Crew Member "

I will add more after I wake up.

Cutts Crew

Quote:
Orginal Quote from cjcraig7 "Every time I hang out with you Cutts fucks, one of you inevitably gets pissed and vandalizes my shit."

Last edited by R8R ROK; 11-16-2010 at 07:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 06:19 AM
Rock God

post #3 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinespence View Post
Yup, You are the infamous SPENCER That is why there is a life thread created for you. My grandchildren are going to be reading this thing called Spencer Stories thread in the year 2035

Cutts Crew

Quote:
Orginal Quote from cjcraig7 "Every time I hang out with you Cutts fucks, one of you inevitably gets pissed and vandalizes my shit."

Last edited by R8R ROK; 11-16-2010 at 09:53 AM.
post #4 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 04:24 PM
JKO Addict!

Hi Stacy, who's the guy holding you?
post #5 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubirobv
Hi Stacy, who's the guy holding you?
That's the Dude who caught me last summer on the upper Rogue River. I fought that Som Bitch for 30 minutes. But I lost. Actually his daughter set the hook on me and like a dumbass I bit. Couldn't resist the worm.

Cutts Crew

Quote:
post #6 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R ROK View Post
I refuese to hide behind my Avitar , I am from Nor Cal and I am real. Even though in some places I don't exist anymore.

This is who I am. My name is Stacy

Did you catch that fish with a bungee cord?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepingGreen

Did you catch that fish with a bungee cord?
I am the Fish M'fer.
That jackwagen didn't have a stringer in his kayak, so I guess he thought he would just use a dam bungy through my mouth instead. It was truly a shitty way to go out.

Cutts Crew

Quote:
post #8 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 05:20 PM
JKO Addict!

Me, I am no one. I am not important. I will simply stand in shadows, unobtrusive to your daily life. My brothers, sisters and I will quietly keep watch from our post never blinking. We will remain still but alert so that in that moment, that time when you are quietly sleeping or spending your time enjoying the fruits of your labors, when the worst that this world has to offer comes knocking on the door. You will not be bothered. We will show such violence of action that those that would harm you will exist in your presence no more. Until that moment, my brothers, sisters and I will stand quietly in the corners and shadows, for we are nothing.

United States Army 1997-Present

When a life or death decision must be made in seconds.....the police are only a minute away.
post #9 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Rock God

Greetings! My name is Brian and wheeled with a few of you a few times. White 2dr Rubi. When Eddie went all paranoid over there I pretty much hung out here, If you look at a post of mine in the NorCal section I called it 'The Phone Booth" because the number of members here could have filled it. We done a few things but not really anything seroius. But as we grew slowly we were starting to get more active. ( If Rick would ever get his rig finsihed and leg working we'll go places.) Anyway you guys made your prison break, came here, and we've had more action here in the last 2 weeks than in the last 2 months. Anyway a JKO welcome to you all. Glad you guys came over It looks like we'll all be wheeling somewhere soon.
From JKO NorCal to the former JK-F NorCal

Last edited by Eugene; 11-16-2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: factual accuracy
post #10 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
Greetings! My name is Brian and wheeled with a few of you a few times. White 2dr Rubi. When Eddie went all paranoid over there I pretty much hung out here, If you look at my first post in the first thread in the NorCal section I called it 'The Phone Booth" because the number of members here could have filled it. We done a few things but not really anything seroius. But as we grew slowly we were starting to get more active. ( If Rick would ever get his rig finsihed and leg working we'll go places.) Anyway you guys made your prison break, came here, and we've had more action here in the last 2 weeks than in the last 2 months. Anyway a JKO welcome to you all. Glad you guys came over It looks like we'll all be wheeling somewhere soon.
From JKO NorCal to the former JK-F NorCal
Hell Yahh, I think the phone booth is full and its time to upgrade to a warehouse. Thanks to you guys we found a home. Quickstyle.

Cutts Crew

Quote:
post #11 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 06:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Marcy

I love Tom Petty, Jack Daniel's and Poison Spyder Customs (especially when they let me visit their shop!).
Attached Images

post #12 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 06:43 PM
JKO Addict!

Hey Brian,
You ever get your rubbing issue figured out?

When a life or death decision must be made in seconds.....the police are only a minute away.
post #13 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
I love Tom Petty, Jack Daniel's and Poison Spyder Customs (especially when they let me visit their shop!).
Three great things if I ever heard them!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
post #14 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
I'm with ya on Petty and Poison Spyder (LOVE the rock rails).. But Jack gets me in trouble... Though I do love Yukon Jack...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #15 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Is that's a poison spyder tattoo I see?? And I agree with Spencer......three good things!! I'm going to put the PSC TJ rear stinger bumper on my JK..... if only they made corner guard armor for a 2 door!!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
post #16 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R ROK View Post
Dude! First it was Ax Men inspiring the snow rescue, now Swamp People inspiring your mug shot!? Stay away from the History Channel man!
post #17 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGSTATUS View Post
Is that's a poison spyder tattoo I see?? And I agree with Spencer......three good things!! I'm going to put the PSC TJ rear stinger bumper on my JK..... if only they made corner guard armor for a 2 door!!
Jeff you dont even drink and i find it hard to believe you listen to Tom Petty!
post #18 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 08:24 PM
-T-
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGSTATUS View Post
if only they made corner guard armor for a 2 door!!
Agreed!

I laugh, I smile, I bounce..............JEEP
post #19 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 08:57 PM
Captain Cutties

I'm Jeff (AKA HOGGSTATUS) I wheel the shit out of my Jeep!! That's what I bought it for.....

That's my ugly mug, with StormRider in the back.
I used to stunt streetbikes....However I quick realized doing this stuff on the streets wasn't a good idea and stopped. After riding in parking lots and never again on the streets for almost 3 years! I was convinced to go for a "RIDE" the front tire never touched the ground through S.F. People were staring at me stopped at a light with the bike on one wheel and I'm standing behind it. The light would turn green I jumped back on the bike and took off on one wheel again! Here's a video of the stuff I used to do...(it not me but it the only thing I've got access to right now)unless Stacy can post a video he found!
YouTube - Afternoon with Jason Pullen
Or....
YouTube - Jason Pullen Stunts Frisco 06
My goal was to do circles and that was more then achieved so it was on to the next hobby WHEELIN!!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger

Last edited by HOGGSTATUS; 11-16-2010 at 09:07 PM.
post #20 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinespence View Post
Jeff you dont even drink and i find it hard to believe you listen to Tom Petty!
I drink a beer or two.............A YEARAnd I listen to everything including Country and Tom Petty!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #21 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 09:06 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09rubicon View Post
Me, I am no one. I am not important. I will simply stand in shadows, unobtrusive to your daily life. My brothers, sisters and I will quietly keep watch from our post never blinking. We will remain still but alert so that in that moment, that time when you are quietly sleeping or spending your time enjoying the fruits of your labors, when the worst that this world has to offer comes knocking on the door. You will not be bothered. We will show such violence of action that those that would harm you will exist in your presence no more. Until that moment, my brothers, sisters and I will stand quietly in the corners and shadows, for we are nothing.
And, as I said on my Facebook posting on Veteran's Day, the following also applies to you, Scott:

"Veterans: Thank you for the blanket of protection which you provide, as you have selflessly defended our nation, families, ideals, freedom, and our dreams... We, salute YOU!"

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #22 of 103 Old 11-16-2010, 09:21 PM
JKO Addict!

My name is Rick, and I go by Rick, or RC. I love to laugh, crack up, and am an enormous smartass!

I joined JKO and JK-F**** back in August of 2009, when I bought my first JK. JK-F**** banned me immediately for including that I owned RK & Poly Parts, in my build-out page. I think Eddie's band of communistic editors, are ridiculous, and would love the opportunity to share my feedback with him face-to-face.

I came from a drag racing and motorcycle racing background, and am a gearhead at heart. Don't ever let me rebuild your transmission or do ANY bodywork whatsoever to your rig, because it will turn out bad; read bad. Those items aside, I'm your huckleberry, whether it be port-injecting nitrous, or designing a camshaft profile. I'm like "Tumbler" (Scott Caan) from "Gone in Sixty Seconds", in that I can drive just about anything with wheels.

I like all types of music except the blues, drink cold beer, cold whiskey, and cold vodka. I'm partial to brunettes, although there is a blonde contingent that suggests that they are not all from the devil.

I absolutely love meeting new people, am a good friend, and enjoy/value the relationships that I have/make.

RC

P.S. LET'S WHEEL!
Attached Images

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|

Last edited by cruzcode; 11-17-2010 at 11:52 AM.
post #23 of 103 Old 11-17-2010, 12:43 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccurdy View Post
Dude! First it was Ax Men inspiring the snow rescue, now Swamp People inspiring your mug shot!? Stay away from the History Channel man!
I don't need a History Channel to make my own History

I am a lot like you Mike, I am a Savage Beast , I know you have a few epic stories/adventures youself.

Here is a picture of me and my wife when I clean up. Took a while to find it but I found one.

I used to be a part of another forum where everyone would hide behind their avitar and wouldnt show their ugly mug. Especially the owner.

You see I am proud of who I am even if it is a God Dammed Fish. Thanks Rob LOL

Cutts Crew

Quote:

Last edited by R8R ROK; 11-17-2010 at 01:15 AM.
post #24 of 103 Old 11-17-2010, 04:23 AM
JKO Addict!

Alright, this is a shitty picture, but it is what I have right now. This is me...

post #25 of 103 Old 11-17-2010, 05:19 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Then just edit it whith a better pic when yuo get one. Don't get one with a fish though. I already claimed it.

Cutts Crew

Quote:

Last edited by R8R ROK; 11-17-2010 at 07:18 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode