Good Day to you Veterans in Nor Cal and elsewhere. - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 05:53 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Good Day to you Veterans in Nor Cal and elsewhere.

So as I drag my butt to work at 5:50 am for Veterans day while my wife and everyone else that didn't serve gets the day off , I wish you guys a good Veterans Day.

FYI, I didn't serve to protect anyones freedom I served to get a college education. USN 85-89.(Thats when the US protected Sadamm Husen from the Evil Iran )

Cutts Crew

Quote:
Orginal Quote from cjcraig7 "Every time I hang out with you Cutts fucks, one of you inevitably gets pissed and vandalizes my shit."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 06:17 AM
Rock God

Happy veterans day to all the others out there (Especially to all you other Marines!) I too have to work today.

Semper Fi!
post #3 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Rock God

I know what you mean my brothers where up playing video games all night long and laughed when I left for work at 530.... oh well (USMC 05-09)

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
post #4 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
Happy veterans day to all the others out there (Especially to all you other Marines!) I too have to work today.

Semper Fi!
OOHRAH! I'm hungover from yesterday!

post #5 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 06:34 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinespence View Post
I know what you mean my brothers where up playing video games all night long and laughed when I left for work at 530.... oh well (USMC 05-09)

Damm Man , Just realized we served twenty years apart. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! You could be my son . LOL Its good to know I can keep up with the young guns.

Celebrate your hangover!!!!

Cutts Crew

Quote:
Orginal Quote from cjcraig7 "Every time I hang out with you Cutts fucks, one of you inevitably gets pissed and vandalizes my shit."
post #6 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Rock God

Garage

Was just going to post something like this and noticed this thread.. Thanks to all the Veterans out there!

<bump>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepingGreen View Post
Was just going to post something like this and noticed this thread.. Thanks to all the Veterans out there!

<bump>
Thanks man ,

Hey Sub dude , Post up.

There has to be more veterans out there in Nor Cal

Cutts Crew

Quote:
post #8 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:13 PM
JEEP...its my way of life!!!

up here in chico, I too went to work at 6am while everyone else is sleeping..seems all the veterans are working on their day, while the others are off...sooooo wrong

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
now just kicking it as a civilian
I served so your lazy ass didnt have to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:18 PM
JKO Addict!

US Army 1997-Present, and I did have the day off! Although it was the first day off since the 10th of last month.

United States Army 1997-Present

When a life or death decision must be made in seconds.....the police are only a minute away.
post #10 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09rubicon View Post
US Army 1997-Present, and I did have the day off! Although it was the first day off since the 10th of last month.
Well Scott you deserve the time off!! Hopefully you got to spend it with the family or doing something fun!!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
post #11 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECHAD View Post
up here in chico, I too went to work at 6am while everyone else is sleeping..seems all the veterans are working on their day, while the others are off...sooooo wrong
Hey Man , Thanks for posting in this thread , You seriously are the baddest ass Veteran as I can see so far.

Much Appreciated
Thank You

Cutts Crew

Quote:
post #12 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:23 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGSTATUS View Post
Well Scott you deserve the time off!! Hopefully you got to spend it with the family or doing something fun!!
Actually I installed a lift on my Ram today!

When a life or death decision must be made in seconds.....the police are only a minute away.
post #13 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R ROK View Post

Hey Sub dude , Post up.

There has to be more veterans out there in Nor Cal
Damm it

I have to quote myself.

You underwater Mfer where are you , I don't have Sonar, can't afford it , never could. Surface biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutts Crew

Quote:
post #14 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:28 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R ROK View Post
Damm it

I have to quote myself.

You underwater Mfer where are you , I don't have Sonar, can't afford it , never could. Surface biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe he is out on a float?

post #15 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:33 PM
JEEP...its my way of life!!!

r8r rok where are you located??

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
now just kicking it as a civilian
I served so your lazy ass didnt have to
post #16 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Captain Cutties

I just text the SUB. MAN!! should be here soon!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
post #17 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Rock God

I'm here aholes what do you want I get out in 5 months and have 75 days of leave on the books so I have alot of off days coming up or I could wait till I get out and sell em back and buy the long arm kit from Tflex.
post #18 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARDUP View Post
I'm here aholes what do you want I get out in 5 months and have 75 days of leave on the books so I have alot of off days coming up or I could wait till I get out and sell em back and buy the long arm kit from Tflex.
That's my buddy!! How's it going bud!! You work today??

"CUTTS CREW"
post #19 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Captain Cutties

Sell them back and buy the Long arm kit!!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #20 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Rock God

No but I did get paid today and ordered some lower control arms and ate a free meal at Hooters and took my buddies winch off the jeep.
post #21 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Rock God

And today was my brothers birthday so I hung out with him since I've been underwater the last five years and missed every major event in all my family and friend's lives....so now I gotta make up for lost time.
post #22 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
No but I did get paid today and ordered some lower control arms and ate a free meal at Hooters and took my buddies winch off the jeep.
Ahh.... Sailor Moon should have let you make payments or something, I don't think he's going to be using it anytime soon!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #23 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
And today was my brothers birthday so I hung out with him since I've been underwater the last five years and missed every major event in all my family and friend's lives....so now I gotta make up for lost time.
Totally understandable!! How's the Jeep Rollin??

"CUTTS CREW"
post #24 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Rock God

The Jeep still has some weird oscillating vibration over 65mph but we can check it out after I get another new tire. I am paranoid about the gears and I know its not the tires since it was doing the same thing on the way up the Rubicon before I had the spare on.
post #25 of 28 Old 11-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
The Jeep still has some weird oscillating vibration over 65mph but we can check it out after I get another new tire. I am paranoid about the gears and I know its not the tires since it was doing the same thing on the way up the Rubicon before I had the spare on.
You should have yanked the cover before you changed the oil then!! Maybe next weekend or sooner you better do something about it!!

"CUTTS CREW"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode