Spencer Stories , if you have them post them here. - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:03 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Spencer Stories , if you have them post them here.

This should provide hours of entertainment.

Edited for Rules purposes.

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO POST ONE STORY PER DAY. Unless,,,,

YOUR Spencer.

Cutts Crew

Quote:
Orginal Quote from cjcraig7 "Every time I hang out with you Cutts fucks, one of you inevitably gets pissed and vandalizes my shit."

Last edited by R8R ROK; 11-10-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Wheeler

This is going to Get good

2007 Rubicon 4 Door- Stock for now Soon Metalcloak/Poly

2007 RUBICON 4 DOOR-3.5 Rustys lift with arms, 1.25 Body lift,Rancho 9000RS shocks 37 KM2's Sold
post #3 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:09 AM
JKO Addict!

Who is Spencer??

United States Army 1997-Present

When a life or death decision must be made in seconds.....the police are only a minute away.
post #4 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09rubicon View Post
Who is Spencer??
I think I will let Jeff handle this one.

Cutts Crew

Quote:
Orginal Quote from cjcraig7 "Every time I hang out with you Cutts fucks, one of you inevitably gets pissed and vandalizes my shit."
post #5 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Who is Spencer??
here he is!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Who is Spencer??

He is the only guy i know that has a 1987 JK lol. I give him credit he wheels the crap out of this jeep.

2007 Rubicon 4 Door- Stock for now Soon Metalcloak/Poly

2007 RUBICON 4 DOOR-3.5 Rustys lift with arms, 1.25 Body lift,Rancho 9000RS shocks 37 KM2's Sold
post #7 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Marcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R ROK View Post
Aren’t you supposed to start out with at least one?!
post #8 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Aren’t you supposed to start out with at least one?!
There are some better stories but the one that typifies Spencer the most is last weekend in the middle of the CON he says " Damm it , If I didn't have these new rocksliders I would have made it over that boulder! "

This comes from a man that prior to owning rocksliders used his frame as rocksliders.

Cutts Crew

Quote:
post #9 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Well shit that's lot!!! I'll post one a day then.....
Let me think.....It all started when I decided to go run Barrett Lake Trail. We drove up there together, filled up gas at Fresh pond! Got back on to HWY50 and made the left on Ice House Rd. Now we both drive kinda fast, however I run swaybar's .....CRAZY Spencer had NONE AT THE TIME(that's right no swaybar front or back) Anyways so we're driving to fast on the twistys, I get some minor body roll and slow down in a turn. I quickly think to myself "Spencer got no swaybar!!! I look in my rear view mirror to see him DRIFT THE TURN!!! I'm not talking a slight drift, I talking FUCKIN KEN BLOCK DRIFT!! God do I wish my visual memories could be put on Video!!

Spencer is MORE SAVAGE THEN ME SOMETIMES!!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Rock God

Quote:
There are some better stories but the one that typifies Spencer the most is last weekend in the middle of the CON he says " Damm it , If I didn't have these new rocksliders I would have made it over that boulder! "

This comes from a man that prior to owning rocksliders used his frame as rocksliders.
Irony sucks! Once Jeff sees this things will get interesting, I will stay out of it though.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
post #11 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Rock God

As I was putting up my post, Jeff piped in!

post #12 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
AND THE BODY!!!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
post #13 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
I think I will let Jeff handle this one.
MarineSpence.... One of the CRAZIEST WHEELER I KNOW!! Did the Rubicon in the rain and snow without LOCKERS OR A WINCH!! Probably the best driver I've seen!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #14 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGSTATUS View Post
AND THE BODY!!!
Nobody told me trail rated didn't include the sheet metal!

post #15 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinespence View Post
I will stay out of it though.

How can you stay out of this when you are this

I edited the first post for Rules purposes.

YOUR Spencer.

Cutts Crew

Quote:
post #16 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Rock God

Quote:
How can you stay out of this when you are this

I edited the first post for Rules purposes.

YOUR Spencer.
aw man we tell all the storys this thread will get huge! My wheeling is officially a public entertainment service that i provide for you guys. i will do my best to keep new storys coming!
post #17 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
aw man we tell all the storys this thread will get huge! My wheeling is officially a public entertainment service that i provide for you guys. i will do my best to keep new storys coming!
Spencer... Tell the story about "THE MINI TANK TRAP"!!!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #18 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:
If you ever need someone to ride with you, you can call me
post #19 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
If you ever need someone to ride with you, you can call me
YOU MUST BE FEARLESS!! Or maybe you just want to see how much abuse our JK'S CAN HANDLE!! ITS ALOT....Spencer has vigorously tested this theory!!! ROFL !!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #20 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
YOU MUST BE FEARLESS!! Or maybe you just want to see how much abuse our JK'S CAN HANDLE!! ITS ALOT....Spencer has vigorously tested this theory!!! ROFL !!
I don't think his driving would scare me, I think it would be fun!
post #21 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Spencer... Tell the story about "THE MINI TANK TRAP"!!!!
Me and jeff (Hoggstatus) decided to go play in hollister and before long we find a trail neither of us had been on before. well after jeff hit his windshield on a low hanging tree i decide i need to take a line thats slightly more to the left. It was a bad line my tires slipped off the wall and i was dragging my side and stuck that way. i ripped off the fenders getting out of it and continue to then bash in the jeep in almost every way possible. i will post pictures of the "damage" later (sorry guys im at work).

Last edited by marinespence; 12-07-2010 at 06:16 AM.
post #22 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Rock God

Quote:
I don't think his driving would scare me, I think it would be fun!
i dont think its scary but you might think im a complete idiot by the end. regardless your welcome to see for yourself anytime.
post #23 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Captain Cutties

Quote:
Me and jeff (Hoggstatus) decided to go play in hollister and before long we find a trail neither of us had been on before. well after jeff hit his windshield on a low hanging tree i decide i need to take a line thats slightly more to the left. It was a bad line my tires slipped off the wall and i was dragging my side and stuck that way. i ripped off the fenders getting out of it and continue to then bash in the jeep in almost every way possible. i will post pictures of the "damage" later (sorry guys im at work) but here is what i looked like at one point.
Well I need to add some info here due to Spencer modesty, it actually all started when I was thinking "I've got to find a new trail to run", so I thought I know of a trail I've been wanting to run. We pulled up to it I say over the CB "Spencer you ever run this trail" He replied "No", So we ran it!! Half way through I'm super close to a tree, I tried to turn away from it however that only made it worse!! Spencer comes and pushes my Jeep away from the tree as much as possible. I get through and pull forward enough for Spencer to get by the tree. I park get out only to see his tire down down into the 4 foot deep rut running all the way through the trail!! Spencer due to running 32" tire is now stuck and there's no way I can back up, he go's forward and back about 10 to 15 times until he's plowed the dirt enough to be able to romp like a speed demon backward INTO THE WALL, causing more damage to the body then anyone wants to see!! I think at this point he still had one maybe two fenders still on. He got unstuck back on the line and down to the tree where he cakes his door pillar!! We get him past that I get in my Jeep and find out the trail is actually "Upper jungle"(where I first seen a good friend plow his windshield into) I make a right up a trail to get out!! I stop half way through knowing Spencer will have some problems getting up and through. I go back to where he was and spot him down to where my Jeep was parked. He make the turn only to get stuck, I give him a tug to get him out!! The Jeep falls again off the line a his ONE WEEK OLD windshield light comes into contact with the wall and breaks to piece!! He laughed about the whole situation! If one was going to get the damage fixed it would be around 5-7 grand!!

"CUTTS CREW"
post #24 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Rock God

why would i do all the damage after i put evo armor on?
post #25 of 228 Old 11-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Rock God

there not dents they are battle scars! also on that note im getting antsy lets wheel this weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode