JKOwners Forum banner

JKCON 2017

18K views 179 replies 31 participants last post by  Webster11b 
#1 · (Edited)
NOTHING IS SET IN STONE YET

Date: July 13-16

CB Channel- 16

Current plan:
A Group will be going in Thursday to secure our normal camping spot at Buck. Then hangout till Friday and wait for everyone to roll into Buck and aid in anything that is needed. We should have someone monitoring the HAM......or Bacon!

Friday:Most will meet at the Loon Lake entrance at 9:30am and head to Buck to camp. We will hangout for the day, party at night. I'll be running a night run through Old Sluice for anyone crazy enough to push it.

Saturday: Make the decision to camp another night or head to Rubicon Spring to camp another night. Up to your preference......

Sunday: Wheel out to Tahoe and head back to your normal life.....LOL!!

Please bring $15 dollars in the event we make it to the Springs this year for the camping fee. Everyone going should bring everything they need to be self sufficient. Please remember EVERYTHING you bring in to the trail must leave with you. So get yourselves WAG bags!! Also as much as I hate to bring this up.....A SPARE KEY is always a good thing to bring along, in the RARE event it takes a swim!

If anyone has questions or anything else PM or text me or one of the CUTTS CREW Guys.

Going:
HOGGSTATUS
JASON MAC
RRauzer
GnarlySwine
Jonboy
Thantos
DiscoBayJoe
Islandboy925
Ryan505
Spinuck
DJ1
FamilyJK
geberhard
Webster11b
Mark915
aus-jeep
SantaCruz16
Kanaki
Spence10
twistedaily
GusTech
Asinine

Maybe's:

See less See more
#9 ·
An annual run? Doesn't anyone else put together a large group run....

#14 ·
Sounds good!!

#16 ·
I'm in for sure this year... Last year i had to back out last minute.

#17 ·
Sweet, I'll put you down....

#19 ·
If you haven't run the trip with us before I will offer a once over check on your Jeep if you need it (no charge). I do this for all the regular guys before big trips. Nobody wants to sit around if a break happens that could of been prevented. If we can catch something before we hit the trail it makes for a much nicer weekend. Just make sure you get it to me a couple weeks before hand so anything found can be fixed.

#20 ·
Just make sure you get it to me a couple weeks before hand so anything found can be fixed.
This does not mean ask him to check your Jeep at Jeep Night the wed before the run. The last two weeks are usually busy getting ready and organizing, not working on Jeep's.

Get your shit together guys :thefinger:

#23 ·
BTTT!!

#29 ·
Updated....and BTTT

#37 ·
Got you.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.