I thought I would check-in with you all to see if anyone has (or has access to) a shop. I've done all of the modifications to my rig so far in a sloping driveway, but I'm close to pulling the trigger on buying the list below, and wanted to get a feel if anyone local may have something like this.
It's a stretch, I know, but it never hurts to ask...
Here is what is on the list to purchase by the end of the month:
- Long-Arm Lift Kit (Poly Performance 6" Stage IV Synergy or Rock Krawler 5.5" Triple Threat w/o coilovers)
- Dynatrac ProRock 44 w/ Pro-Steers
- (2) ARB Lockers (35 spline)
- (2) 5.38 gear sets
- Bearing/Gear Install Kits
- Coast 1310 CV Driveshafts
- RCVs for the DynaTrac (35 spline)
- Chromoly Axles for the Rear (35 spline)
Anyway, if I end up going Poly Performance, I'll probably
install the lift myself, otherwise if it is Rock Krawler, I'll be taking it over to my local shop (Extreme Motorsports) who does all of my fab work.
Let me know guys, because I'm starting to get pumped!!!