NorCal local sale only - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 02-17-2010, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

NorCal local sale only

Hey Norcalers! I am going to be installing some RCV's here in a week or two and I am going to sell off my front axle shafts. I don't want to ship them and I'd like them to be in a rig that I wheel with. So I am going to give my NorCal peeps first dibs.
I will sell my Superior Evolution front axles and some spare u-joints for $400 I am giving you the heads up now so when I post them for sale, the first with the cash gets them. Let me know if you are interested. All karma rules apply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 02-20-2010, 07:50 PM
JKO Addict!

I've heard those RCVs are the way to go. Let me know how you like them after you put them in!!!

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #3 of 10 Old 02-22-2010, 12:43 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
Hey Norcalers! I am going to be installing some RCV's here in a week or two and I am going to sell off my front axle shafts. I don't want to ship them and I'd like them to be in a rig that I wheel with. So I am going to give my NorCal peeps first dibs.
I will sell my Superior Evolution front axles and some spare u-joints for $400 I am giving you the heads up now so when I post them for sale, the first with the cash gets them. Let me know if you are interested. All karma rules apply
Are these for a D44 or D30?

nm just saw in your profile you have a Rubi.... still looking for reasonably-priced spares for a D30...

Last edited by mmccurdy; 02-22-2010 at 12:46 AM.
post #4 of 10 Old 02-22-2010, 07:12 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccurdy View Post
Are these for a D44 or D30?

nm just saw in your profile you have a Rubi.... still looking for reasonably-priced spares for a D30...
Did you break yours again?????

United States Army 1997-Present

When a life or death decision must be made in seconds.....the police are only a minute away.
post #5 of 10 Old 02-22-2010, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

mmcurrdy, these are for a Rubi 44.
RubiRob, No, haven't been wheeling enough lately, but it is something that I wanted to do. How's your build coming.
post #6 of 10 Old 02-24-2010, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Just placed my order with Phil at TrailDuty for my RCV's . They'll be here shortly and then 'Let the re-upgrade begin'.

edit: Got my tracking number. Should be here Wed. Hopefully get them in this weekend.

Last edited by Eugene; 02-27-2010 at 09:59 PM.
post #7 of 10 Old 02-27-2010, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Got my tracking number, should be here on Wed. Hope to get them in this weekend.
post #8 of 10 Old 03-02-2010, 06:09 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
mmcurrdy, these are for a Rubi 44.
RubiRob, No, haven't been wheeling enough lately, but it is something that I wanted to do. How's your build coming.

Wasn't me Brian. 09rubicon asked that question . I have a spare set of Superior Evo axles otherwise I'd take them off your hands. Are the seals still good? Just curious. My build is on hold for the moment. BTW, I'll be following your XJ build.

Happy Trails
post #9 of 10 Old 03-02-2010, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Rob,
I am going to replace the seals with new stock ones. The RCV's are the same diameter as stock, were as the Superior Evo axels are a little larger. This makes slipping in a stock axel that much easier. As far as the XJ goes have been pricing lockers, SYE's, driveshafts, bumpers etc.. Had DAvid aover at Alpha Expedition price me a ARB rooftop tent. Tried one out at the expo and it was nice. Alsp picked up front and rear Currie antirocs. Will install them this Saturday. My son has a school obligation, and I have a church obligation in the morning or I'd be snow wheeling.
post #10 of 10 Old 03-07-2010, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

The Superior Evo's are off and available. Just installed the RCV's so I am set. Like I said in the original post I'll give all my local wheelers (NorCal section) first shot if interested. Don't really want to ship these so we can make arrangements for pick-up/delivery, but we can talk about. $400 and you get both sides and some spare u-joints(if I can find them) Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll give it a few days and if no takers I'll let the rest of the forum have a shot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode