Central Ohio Wheelin'! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 12-23-2008, 06:23 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Central Ohio Wheelin'!

My wife posted a bunch of pictures of our trails/jeeps.

http://www.stillwellstompers.net/main

Here are some of the better shots!

Last edited by Prope; 05-18-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 12-23-2008, 06:23 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

and some more...

post #3 of 21 Old 12-23-2008, 08:40 AM
Granite Guru

Hey Prope! Looks like good wheelin'. I still hope to make it up there someday. That last one looks like it hurt a little.

2007 JK Unlimited Rubicon. Superlift 4", ProComp extreme alloys, 35" MTZ's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 21 Old 12-23-2008, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

I grew up in central Ohio. It's great to see some wheeling pictures from that area since I have been away so long. Great pictures....all except that last one....OUCH! Wonder what caused that TJ to take such a hard flop? Hope that everyone is OK. Thanks for sharing.
post #5 of 21 Old 12-23-2008, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossMan View Post
Hey Prope! Looks like good wheelin'. I still hope to make it up there someday. That last one looks like it hurt a little.
Hey MossMan! Long time no see... you're welcome to come up anytime especially since you let us come down and play in your neck of the woods!

Yeah, he was a little upset... he had is wife and 3 kids with him that day and was "taking it easy"! Otherwise he probably would have been fine with his normal driving style!
post #6 of 21 Old 12-23-2008, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I grew up in central Ohio. It's great to see some wheeling pictures from that area since I have been away so long. Great pictures....all except that last one....OUCH! Wonder what caused that TJ to take such a hard flop? Hope that everyone is OK. Thanks for sharing.
Glad it brought back memories, you don't see many pictures on here from Ohio! A couple jeep sized rocks caused it... if you take a look at the last page on the blog, you can see the rock that he went off sideways; his wife & kids are sitting/leaning on it!
post #7 of 21 Old 12-23-2008, 10:07 AM
Rock God

I can understand why the Bronco flopped but not the TJ.

Kevin M.
2008 JK Sahara Unlimited, 3.8L, 3.5" Rubicon Express lift with (5) 35/70R17s' BFG KM2s' on Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys 7069 Series, Red Rock, Crystal Pearl, Galaxy CB Radio, Hella FF lights, Smittybilt XRC front and rear bumpers, Xenon Flat Fenders, 12K Mile Marker winch, front and rear Rugged Ridge diff guards, Mopar slush mats, and Vision X led rock lights, IPF 920H4 JK Headlights, Superchips flashpac, River Raider rock sliders, front/rear Coast 1310 driveshafts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 21 Old 12-23-2008, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Rebel View Post
I can understand why the Bronco flopped but not the TJ.
It being on 40's didn't help the situation.
post #9 of 21 Old 12-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Wheeler

Great pics in the blog. Glad to hear everyone ok. My wife would kick my butt. Because of the kids and the Jeep.

"Hope for the best, but expect the worst. You will never be disappointed." ME

'08 Unlimited X - Stone White - Hardtop - Auto - 3.73 Gears - 17's - 3" Fabtech

post #10 of 21 Old 05-18-2009, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

More pics

Thought I'd post some more pics of some Ohio wheelin!

My old TJ & with it's new owner!
'

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
post #11 of 21 Old 05-18-2009, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

More pics

Thought I'd post some more pics of some Ohio wheelin!

My old TJ & with it's new owner!
'

Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
post #12 of 21 Old 05-18-2009, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Fenders & Rockers -
post #13 of 21 Old 05-18-2009, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Fenders & Rockers -
post #14 of 21 Old 05-18-2009, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Fenders & Rockers -
post #15 of 21 Old 05-18-2009, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Fenders & Rockers -
post #16 of 21 Old 05-18-2009, 12:47 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Wow, its so green there!

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #17 of 21 Old 05-18-2009, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
Wow, its so green there!

Jason
LOL, wait until you see the next ride pictures... it'll be so green and the pictures will be mostly dark from the tree cover! They still had baby leaves this weekend.

Fenders & Rockers -
post #18 of 21 Old 05-18-2009, 04:40 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
Wow, its so green there!

Jason

That's what struck me when I drove from Columbus to Cleveland many years ago. How green the trees were. No wonder though. It rained everyday the five days we were there and the storm covered the entire state. Very beautiful country.
post #19 of 21 Old 05-19-2009, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Here is a video one of the guys took.

YouTube - Jeep 4x4 offroad in Amish country almost rolls over

Fenders & Rockers -
post #20 of 21 Old 05-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Wheeler

How do you like those MT/Rs in this midwestern mud? How do they ride on the street? I'm considering those in the same size.
post #21 of 21 Old 05-20-2009, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

I'm completely impressed with them! They clean out like TSLs, ride like A/Ts, & stick to rocks like nothing I've had before. At one point I pinched the tire between some large rocks and the rim with nothing but a little mark on the sidewall afterwards! I've seen many other tires blow in the same place.

Fenders & Rockers -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode