JKOwners Forum banner

looking for a set of synergy rocker guards

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  pkrfctr 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a set of synergy rocker guards for a 4 door JK. They have been discontinued. Anyone running a set that would like to switch to something else? ???

#3 · (Edited)
good luck with this request; any rig that has 'em installed ,isn't likely gonna part with them until the rest of the Jeep rusts away in a thousand years and any that aren't installed are virtually a 🦄unicorn part by now. I remember a while back when synergy and poly performance had a couple of 2door sets remaining but once those were bought and prod run stopped those are very hard to locate ( but not impossible!)

hope ya get a set. They're heavy beeyatches....but strong like adamantium.

(edit: by "not likely to part with them " ,I mean those things pretty much become-one with the rig they're installed upon is all..

#5 ·
it like that. Just enough hardcore JK folks to want a few sets per year but probably a pita to manufacture at that level so it winds up costing them to produce .
It'd be cool if Synergy had a "boutique " option and if ya wanted one if thier out of production items , they could still whip one of those killer front bumpers or a set of these boatsides albeit at a considerable cost uptick.
I bet they'd sell things ...well, maybe not that shock line that didn't go so well...but other stuff!

I've breathes too much brake cleaner in a confined garage today ; ignore me..lol...:jeep2:

#9 ·
what member is gonna let me and my Jeeps come live with them after my wife divorces & kicks me out of house if I include myself ?
I do eventually wanna replace the rockrails I've got but I'll get in big trouble after recent upgrades ...so it'll be a while before I could do this, fwiw. Im sure other guys will be interested!

Synergy is cool about stuff like that, right? :smile2::jeep2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.