JKOwners Forum banner

Skydiving Anyone?

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  FARMBOY 
#1 ·
It was my wifes birthday this last week and all she wanted was to go skydiving. She has wanted this a long time and finally has gotten it. It was cool to watch and I will probably do it for my birthday as well. Anyone else ever skydive?

See less See more
#2 ·
...I fell out of a tree once...

Jester- That's a great picture. I would guess if it doesn't scare the crap out of you...that you are hooked for life. Happy belated b-day to your wife.

:beer:

#3 ·
She has already told me that she believes she has found her new hobby. So with me being a Jeep owner and her taking up skydiving as a hobby I figure we'll qualify forpublic housing in about a year.

I can't wait to do it. I'm just afraid of the money I will spend on that once I get hooked.

#4 ·
I ever tell you about my professional skydiver patient who had the brain injury from...

lol

Looks awesome. I forgot she was gonna do that this weekend. She do it in lake wales? Tell Amy to talk Jami into doing it. I'd watch the video and laaaaaaaaaaaaaugh.

She do it in Lake Wales?

#6 ·
I went last year and it was pretty insane! I was hungover and we had to bail out at 7K feet as the wind was kicking us all over the place!! Truthfully I felt better jumping outta the POS single prop! I almost puked when I hit the ground!! I can check it off my bucket list.. I don't think I'll do it again.. :laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.