JKOwners Forum banner

Open Invite

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  levellinebrad 
#1 ·
May 28th through the 30th, I'd sure like to see some of my JK brothers and sisters (mostly the sisters) come out to this event. Trails range from easy to damn near impossible. Camping is available and food vendors will be on site. No electric or water though unless you bring your own. Our last event we had a great turn out and expecting even better this year. Unless you are going to cheer Tim on at the mud race in Uwharrie, I hope to see you out there. And Tim, Good luck you crazy bastage.

#5 ·
I finally got around to posting a few pics of the open invite. I saw only 2 jk's there. One stock and 1 with 3.5" rk lift running 37 toyo's. I didnt have my camera with me so didnt get any pics of them but when i first showed up the dude on 37's had popped one of his front springs out and bent a sway bar link.
If some of you jk dudes are scared of running with the built jeeps, I am sure we could arrange a jk only run if anybody is interested. I no longer own my rubi and instead am now driving open diff unlimited and still have plenty of trails to have fun on and get stuck on. lokin for a rub 44 front too if any body in the area has one.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.