JKOwners Forum banner

Half Doors

10K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  owtdorz 
#1 ·
For those looking for new half doors that are completely assembled, and just need painting, go to www.jeepsareus.com. $2800.00...pricey, but 2/3 less then what the nimrod from the other forum spent buying each piece from a dealer and having to assemble them himself.

#5 ·
From the same site Dustoff mentioned..

2007 2008 JK JKL Jeep Wrangler FACTORY half Doors Complete 2 or 4 door
Code: DJKL
Price: $2,800.00

If that really means it's $2,800 for either 2 half door or 4 half doors, then either the 2door JKers are getting hosed or the 4door JKers are getting a helluva deal.

#6 ·
The price is just for the 2 front doors...the 4 door fronts are narrower then the 2 door fronts, so the reason for specifying...not sure when and if the rear half doors will be on sale...still 1/3 cheaper then ordering from the dealership...in pieces no less.

#8 ·
That's interesting...I e-mailed 12 dealers and all had quoted about $4800 average for all the parts...not assembled either...now be a good sport and let the forum in on who your dealer is so we can all buy half doors for a grand a piece...hell...I don't need them, but I'll buy them by the dozen and sell them myself...assuming of course they are assembled.;)

#12 ·
I wish they were available when I got my Rubi

#13 ·
Now I feel better shipping my Jeep in from 1000 miles away to get the color and half doors I wanted on my Rubi, back of my mind I was just planning on getting them later, 5k wow, its like 1k for the soft ones from bestop for a set of 4.

This post has been deleted
#15 ·
I run Bestop Elements with pocket covers.
I love them.
Great for more storage while camping and traveling.
They also incorporate the factory mirrosrs.
To switch from full doors to those it takes about 20 minutes and that includes swapping mirrors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.