JKOwners Forum banner

URE This Saturday?

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  tkob1060 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in a run this saturday?

#2 ·
I was waiting for someone to have that thought. I might make it, late of course. If the weather is nice I hope to drop the drive trane into one pf my YJ's and prep the second for the YJ Juggy build on 4 links.
BTW - I just ordered a plasma cutter and a tig welder - new sliders / side steps to come soon!

#8 ·
well we went tonight, it ROCKED :bounce::bounce::bounce:

a few pics posted here, but mostly the after math, my damn camera battery died, we did rocky mount I think 3times :laughing: dutch john, saw mill and slab pile and went down daniel. I was really surprised we saw a LOT of rigs out all night. We had 3 of us, myself and 2 TJ's. It was slick in some spots. They must have gotten rain there as there were also puddles in the parking lot of outpost. We'll definitely do it in the dark again. :bounce:

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=278225#post278225

#9 ·
dude, you are sick and need to seek professional help. I hate that I missed it but I went up to Marion for the first invite at the flats. It was awesome. Check out the pics on nc4x4. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with you guys sometime soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.