Any Jeep Accessory stores in SE Michigan? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum  

Go Back   JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes States

JKOwners.com is the premier Jeep JK Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
Rednroll
Banned

Member # 5787
Any Jeep Accessory stores in SE Michigan?

I live in Warren, I-696 and Ryan Rd. area. This weekend I went driving around to a few of the auto-parts stores (Pep Boyz, Auto-zone) looking for some small Jeep accessories. Things like license plate frames, a hitch plug, mud flaps, floor mats. Just small stuff to customize and dress up my JK a tad.

What I saw is that they didn't carry any "Jeep" specific stuff. Mostly Ford, Chevy, and Dodge.

Does anyone know of any accessory stores in the SE area, that wouldn't be too far of a drive for me, so when I get the itch to buy something I don't have to make an all day event of it?

I heard Jeeperz Creeperz (sp?) was really good, and I want to make a trip out there some time to check it out, but I think that's in the Livonia/Westland area, which is kind of a hike. Anything closer?

Last edited by Rednroll; 08-31-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Rednroll is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2009, 01:23 PM   #2
oz97tj
JKO Addict!

Member # 3528
Jeeperz-Creeperz is in Wyandott and is a great place.
oz97tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
Rednroll
Banned

Member # 5787
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
Jeeperz-Creeperz is in Wyandott and is a great place.
Ok..Downriver then. That looks like it's a 45 min drive one way for me. I was hoping for something a little closer.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:20 PM   #4
GL08JK
Granite Guru

Member # 3296
There is 2 Track Minds in Flushing Michigan and Another place around Fenton Michigan I believe around Thompson road off of US23 that does have some Jeep specific items also. A lot of the little things like you mentioned looking for you might purchased online from a few different vendors to save the gas and time traveling to locate Jeep specific items.
Teraflex 4" Lift with 8 Flexarms - Mickey Thompson Classic Locks - 35" Goodyear MTR with Kevlar - Shrockworks Mid Width Front Bumper - Shrockworks Full Width Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier - SkidRow Oil/Tranny skid plate - Rock Hard 4x4 JK Evap Canister Skid Plate - Coast Front and Read Driveshaft - Teraflex Front/Rear Differential Covers - Superchip Flashpaq - Mile Marker 9500 - KC SlimLights - ARB on-board air/CB/Ham radio - Yukon 5.13 - Sleeved and Gussets
GL08JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2009, 01:15 AM   #5
oz97tj
JKO Addict!

Member # 3528
Unfortunatly, 2TM closed their doors about two weeks ago. Another good business lost.

The one in Fenton is right off exit 84 and is called Unlimited Off Road Centers. They are good people as well.

Depending on what you want, I know both places with take orders over the phone. Jeeperz-Creeperz even has a nice online store. If you really want to go in and look around Jeeperz-Creeperz has a much larger showroom stocked full of goodies. Unlimited Off Road has a much smaller showroom and doesn't have much stuff. It has some winches, some wheels, some lifts and some small parts but most of the stuff you want they still have to order.

No matter which place you go, both places are great and will treat you right. Jason, at Unlimited, and Kevin at Jeeperz-Creeperz are both great guys!

http://jeeperz-creeperz.com/
http://www.unlimitedoffroadcenters.com/
oz97tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2009, 06:39 AM   #6
Rednroll
Banned

Member # 5787
Thanks for all the suggestions. I think what I'll do is check out Jeeperz-Creeperz online site and one of these days plan to drive there to see the show room. I'll probably also go to the dealership and check out the prices and inventory on the Mopar accessories, since they're a little closer and they also sent me a 15% off coupon for being a new buyer. Ebay is also another online option.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.