JKOwners Forum banner

Tucson Hang Out

1M views 17K replies 141 participants last post by  Uncle Sams Misguided Child 
#1 · (Edited)
Tucson Hang Out AKA "Dirty South"

I know there is already a AZ thread on here. But most everyone on there is from Phoenix and you know us fucktards down south just have to be special and all. And the fact that I just got banned from that lame site I am going to start a Tucson thread.

Say what you want, leave your feelings at the door. Let it begin.:bounce:

#15,384 ·
I hate jeep electronics. Stupid ESP light has been on since we went to Florence. Well yesterday after 5 hours of chasing it down, nothing. I go to autozone to have them run a scan and they got steering center thing broke. Well **** now I have to figure out what that is. Jump back in the jeep and plug in tuner and start jeep and esp light is off. :flipoff:

#15,386 ·
Found this for an '08

I had that issue on my 08. To get the lights to go off, follow these procedures. It worked for me several times.

1. start with key off.
2. start engine.
3. turn steering wheel to the left stop then to the right stop.
4. center the steering wheel.
5. turn key off.
6. Start and drive....it should go off when it shifts into 2nd.

If there was damage and/or your steering wheel is off center, it will probably come on again.

#15,393 ·
No way mang.. damn sorry to hear. I was actually just wondering the other day if you were actually gonna sell it or not. What you looking to get into now?

Did it go with the hood sticker or did you take it off?
I left the hood sticker on. In fact it's sitting on the lot with it. But that's about it. It got looted on sunday night. Fuckers stole a bunch of stuff off it. I'm glad that's not my problem.

I picked up an older pickup. 05 gmc sierra extended cab z71. It's not a jeep, but it's nice too.

#15,408 ·
Home again

Hi everyone. I just wanted to warn you all that I will back in Tucson for a month. I land next Friday. I can't wait to get in the Jeep and run some trails. And I hate to say it but I miss you degenerates. :thefinger:

#15,411 ·
I also have the original mopar add a trunk for 07-10. I used it on the 12 after I removed all the plastic crap

Oh, and a soft top boot free to good home
Bikini header free to good home

#15,424 ·
Yes please!!! I'm not sure I my Jeep can make it through upper ajax and jackhandle without lockers but I'd be more than happy to give it a shot. I'd like to do some smaller runs too up around Reddington Pass area. As far as weekends are concerned, I don't think we have anything set in stone other than Halloween. We are taking Willa trick or treating. No matter how many times I have been away from my family I have almost always been able to be there for Willa's birthday and for Halloween. Oh and we are going up to Padagonia lake, but no date on that either. Let me know what you guys are thinking so I can discuss it with the Tina.

#15,432 ·
I only made it through half of it, I got pulled through the other half.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.