JKOwners Forum banner

Year-End Landuse Message from Del Albright

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jeepndel 
#1 ·
As 2013 comes to an end, please consider making landuse (trails, riding areas, our access) one of your presents. Give the gift to yourself, or a friend, or both; but join me by doing something positive for the future of our access.

Start by making sure you’re up to date with your off-road/OHV memberships. Make a donation to those groups fighting for you as a year-end tax write-off. Be charitable towards the sports you love. I hope you’ll start with the BlueRibbon Coalition, your national grassroots champions of responsible access and outdoor sports.

Life is not always easy, as we all know. Budgets are tight and the answers we need in the choices we make are not always obvious. But if you dig deep enough, you’ll see that some groups deserve your support in order to keep your sports alive and well – the right way. Keeping the fun alive takes staff, time and money. I ask that you put a smile on Santa’s off-road face!

BRC join/donate page here: https://www.sharetrails.org/support/join-or-contribute
And please remember your state association for your sport-specific interests.

Thanks, Del

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.