JKOwners Forum banner

South Korea...where to wheel?

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  warcop 
#1 ·
Alright folks, I need your help. I am sationed in S.Korea and the Jeep will be here in about 40 days.:bounce: This place is one big giant mountain so there has to be somewhere legal (I am not into caining) to wheel. I have searched all over the net and can't find anything. I see lots of pics of people wheeling but no contact info. Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks for any and all help.:beer:

#3 ·
Appreciate it. Yep the Jeep will be out here and its a panoramic view of moutains. I have to find something. SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!! :bawling:

#5 ·
Off-road driving in S. Korea

Yongwol, Tomach’i Hill in Kap’yong, Kamaso in Kangnung

here's the url:
http://www.travel-wise.com/asia/eastern-asia/south-korea/spring-summer.aspx

DISCLAIMER: SAS cannot be held liable for providing you this INTEL, you're on your own if you unintentionally cross over to the darkside (N. Korea) due to taking the wrong road/path/trail while dodging Korean billygoats, water buffaloes or mountain Yetis and end up being caught/held captive until Obama nerves up to get you out, which likely will not happen unless they send Clinton in :D good luck. :beer:

#7 ·
Thanks guys I apprediate it.
SAS, I will be alright. Remember I am a Soldier not a skinny lil asian reporter. I have an Army behind me. :thefinger:<-----for N. Korea

#9 ·
Yeah, Duffy's has alot of hot broads but I am married to a very beautiful wife who happens to be asian: mexican/hawaiin/chinese/filipino. I usually frequent 3 stooges/Blind Alley. I have the bars down pact but the wheeling is the concern. What unit were you in here?

#12 ·
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I revived a post from 2009 but WTH, it may help someone out. Anyway, I have a friend who has run this trail (the confirmed route and right to waterfall) and a group of U.S. Jeepers is running it this weekend. It is mostly dirt roads with good scenery and a shallow water crossing.

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=2732&pictureid=31914

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.