JKOwners Forum banner

Easter Jeep Safari 2015 - Who's In?

5K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  Diesel Jeep 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I will be in Moab but not until June 10th.

My group can't make the pilgrimage until the kids/teachers get out for school.

One day I will make it out there for Easter Jeep Safari. :)

#8 ·
I have been to Moab several times, but this year was my first during EJS. I was afraid that it would be too crowded and was pleasantly surprised. I did a run with Teraflex/Rebel, one with RR4W (to help support them) and one with Synergy and other than the rigs on the run, there was no crowd. I did Hells one afternoon and there was no one there. I actually piggy backed with three guys from TNT at the start.

Even the restaurants that I heard would be crowded were not. Moab Brewery always looked packed so we avoided it. I don't care for their food anyway.

Was it worth it? I'm going again next year, if that says anything.

Yes it can get crowded but its def an event that you should do at least once.
Definitely. That's how I felt about Sturgis. I had to ride there at least once and did so in '05. Ever since, I've had no desire to return.

#24 ·
House was booked months ago. Long drive from Miami, FL. Heading with a few guys. 5 jeeps total. 3 of them have been to EJS before. My first time. We should arrive on the 28th. Would love to hit a trail with you guys. See ya in 49 days. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.