JKOwners Forum banner

Colorado trip video

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Nucleophile 
#1 ·
For anyone who hasn't been to Colorado. We started in AZ, drove to Colorado, then to Utah. Maybe it will give you an idea of what to expect. This is the first part.

http://youtu.be/Fad5p14denU

#2 ·
Awesome video!

Thank you for posting that. I made the trip out there in the Jeep in 2013. Ran the same trails and even camped in what looked like the same spot as you in the first location.

Makes me excited to go back out there again and I enjoyed watching your editing skills! :)

#7 ·
Awesome video, thanks for sharing!

#8 ·
Awesome video. We are getting ready to move to Denver. Looking forward to being able to visit places like that.

#9 ·
Great vid! Nice editing! Planning on heading to CO in July, would love to catch the scenery that you did. Any chance you could hit me up with some must-see trails?

#12 ·
That helps a TON! Thanks man. Not sure who's gonna be coming with, I just have some vacation time to burn and a Jeep, so naturally I want to head to the mountains. If I end up heading up there on my own I may just have to take you up on your guide offer! Thanks again dude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.