JKOwners Forum banner

COP SEMA Jeep for sale

8K views 54 replies 44 participants last post by  Loki646 
#1 ·
#45 · (Edited)
Builder is a big hit on jkf. Ergo poison spyder does not exist.
I suspect one of the sheeple will buy it if wog signs the hood graphics.
I dig the concept. The execution licks bag.... Well not for a backyard builder, but still. D44's is the best he could do?!!!
No way that jeep is worth that, whoever gets 70% back when selling a modified jeep is doing well. That's just parts. 1000 hrs for labor on the sheet metal? That must be why he ran out of dough for axles worthy of 42's.

#46 ·
Surprisingly i like it more than i used to.
It looks like SHIT without the top on. But with the top i gotta say its kind of cool.
But ill agree there is a LOT of nice work there, but its all poorly put together and it doesnt flow well.
I like the bed, wood is way out of place on a JK IMO but considering I do wooden beds for 67-72 pickups fairly regularly I think its a nice looking bed.

But really COP? A hemi and 42's on D44's?
WTF is that?

Considering what I see jeeps sell for with fewer mods, I'd say the price is alright BECAUSE it will be bought by someone for the look and not wheeled. And for that amount of custom work he is NOT overcharging IMO.

#48 ·
Ya think that roll bar goes through the rear tire well and attaches to the frame? If so I bet it's gonna reak havoc on the sheet metal in the bed from the frame moving and twisting.

#54 ·
To much for me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.