#1 · (Edited)
Event Info:
4th Annual Topless for TATA’s Wheeling Event

Event Date:
August 4, 2012

Event Location:
Rausch Creek Offroad Park

Block of Rooms Reserved:
Comfort Inn, Pine Grove, PA under “TATA run.” Direct number to the Comfort Inn is 570-345-8031.

What Has Changed This Year?
• Comfort Inn, Pine Grove PA will be the hotel of choice for accommodations. We have already setup a block of rooms listed under the booking of “TATA Run” at a rate of $62.50 per night. Please call and reference “TATA Run” to ensure your stay at the Comfort Inn, Pine Grove. Their direct number is 570-345-8031. For those bringing children please remember that the Comfort Inn has an indoor pool. The hotel is also pet friendly. All rooms are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. The Hampton Inn is no longer the host hotel.
• REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. This year’s event will be limited to 225 vehicles. After 225 we will start a waiting list.
• QUADRATEC will be providing a BBQ lunch for all event participants!

What Has Not Changed This Year?
• The Topless for TATA’s Wheeling events primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for Breast Cancer Research.
• Trail guides, at their discretion, reserve the right to make changes to the groups and group line up.
• The proceeds raised at the event will be donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. BCRF’s mission is to achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime by providing critical funding for innovative clinical and translational research at leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health. Currently, over 90 cents of every dollar donated goes to research and awareness programs.
• You are responsible for providing your own lunch, snacks and beverages.
• All sponsoring vendors are invited to attend our event.
• Registration/Check-in will be at 8am on Saturday, August 4th, 2012 and we hope to hit the trails no later than 9:30am. Advance check-in will be offered Friday, August 3rd, 2012 evening at the Comfort Inn, Pine Grove, PA.
• Although not mandatory, it is still suggested for you to have a CB along with recovery gear. At a minimum we are requesting that all vehicles have some type of recovery point in the front and rear.
• We cannot stress enough the importance of listening to your spotter and or trail guide.
• The Raffle will be held at Rausch Creek in the Pavillon. The Raffle will be held at a predetermined time immediately following the trail ride. You must be present to take part in the raffle. Only event participants will be eligible to take part in our raffle.
• The Topless for TATA’s after party will immediately follow the raffle. There is no additional cost to attend the after party. All participates are welcome to attend. We plan to offer Pizza, Chips and Soda/Water. Location TBD.
• 4th Annual Topless for TATA’s event swag (t-shirts, hoodies, etc.) will be available for purchase the morning of the event. Our suggestion is to pre purchase your swag to ensure you get the size and quantity desired. Event swag will also be available through the Topless for TATAs website.
• This will be an All Breeds event. That being said if your vehicle has the ability to run Topless it is highly encouraged. This year we will be again imposing a $10 fee per vehicle that will go directly towards the cost of hosting this event.
• Please be aware that Rausch Creek land use and passenger fees have remained the same for 2012.
• The Topless for TATAs crew will once again be at several Jeep events, MOAB EJS, PA Jeeps, and ADAMS Jeep Jam to name a few, throughout 2012 promoting our event.

What Help Is Needed This Year?
Last year our event was a huge success due in part to the overwhelming response we received for our request for volunteers. For the 4th Annual Topless for TATA’s event we will again be calling on volunteers to help with registration, trail guides/gunners and the after party. If you would like to volunteer to be a trail guide or tail gunner, please let us know. Again, our event would not be where it is today without the help of volunteers!

How Do You Register This Year?
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. If you wish to be placed on a waiting list please send an email to contact@toplessfortatas.com
Make sure you frequently visit the Topless for TATAs website, forums, or our Facebook page (The Official Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event) for up to date information as it becomes available.

This Year’s Event Agenda
An Event Agenda will be forthcoming as the event draws closer.

2012 Sponsors:
Quadratec
Rebel OffRoad
JustJeepGear.com
The Bent Spoon
Northridge 4X4
Superchips
Superlift
31 bags
Scentsy
Top Secret Off-Road
Big Dogs OffRoad
SpiderWeb Shade
Safari Straps
Adrenaline Off Road
Rusty's Off Road
Smittybilt
ATX Wheels
4WD.com
DEJA
Midwest Stitch
Adams Jeep of Aberdeen
RCV Performance
Surprise Straps
Superwinch
Hyline Offroad
Teraflex
Powertank
Dynomax
Rancho
Bestop
COP4X4
AEV
Rock Krawler
EmblemArt
GRJC
JeepAddOns.com
Dynatrac
Epic Addictions
Superior Axle and Gear
Mickey Thompson
Garvin Industries
Poison Spyder Customs
Solid Axle
ACE Engineering
OK4WD
Fab Fours Bumpers
Axial Racing
Airaid
Krawl Off Road
Clayton Off Road
Black Rock Customs
Discount Tire Direct
Body Armor 4x4
Hothead Headliners
Rugged Ridge
Hypertech
T&T Customs
Rough Country
Borle Performance
PSC Steering Warehouse
Mile Marker
Dirtydog 4x4
ENGO USA
WARN
Knuckles Offroad

See less See more
#7 ·
We have had an overwhelming response all within the last couple of days and have over 100 spots sold for this year’s Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event! While that is wonderful and exciting for the participants that have already registered, I am concerned that some of you might not get the opportunity to join us this year. With less than 125 spots left, some of you might find yourself on the waiting list if registration continues to fill up at this rate. This is just a friendly reminder as I know most of us have had an extremely busy week with Christmas and New Years.

#18 ·
So i was mad i didnt do this last year, so when i saw this i was super excited. went and got the mail today and wha do you know? Theres a stupid inviation for a friends wedding on the 4th, so my question is how do i tell him id rather go wheeing than yo his wedding???

#25 ·
As of 1214 today, Friday, January 6, 2012 we will have the following states represented at this year's Topless for TATAs Annual Wheeling Event.

California
Connecticut
Delaware
Illinois
Massachusetts
Maryland
Michigan
North Carolina
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Virginia

#33 ·
This will also be my first and I'm super exited! Its going to be me, my wife our friend who loves to ride along on trail rides and her two boys who also love trail rides. Thank god I have an unlimited! Lol. Her oldest boy (14) is getting into it so much hes started helping me turn wrenches and is going to be assisting with putting on my spacer lift and 35s. He's also becoming quite the spotter!

Also a big thanks to quadratec for the lunch!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.