I received another update from Robert (Outlander Trailers) tonight. He's really working his tail off to get the trailer completed as soon as possible. Considering all the options on the trailer (not to mention the size of the beast), it's amazing how fast he's getting things done).
Here's the info...
1) Water System and Generator - The generator is mounted. The water system is complete except for wiring the pump. As you can see, it will have a 12VDC faucet, a gravity outlet, and the fill inlet. Robert will fabricate a cover for the faucet to keep road grime off of it.
2) Air Conditioning and Heating - The HVAC system is mounted and complete.
3) Area Lighting - LED lights mounted on each side of the awning.
4) Fridge and Solar Panel - The fridge is mounted but not wired. The solar array is also mounted (its in the raised position in the photo). The array is also removable for positioning in the sun when the trailer is parked in the shade or facing the wrong direction. I will have between 25 and 50 feet of cord to connect the array to the electrical system.
Major items left to complete:
1) All wiring
2) LPG and fuel can brackets
3) LPG - stove plumbing
4) shelving in fender boxes
The next item in line is the auxilliary electrical system. Robert has the box ready and most components mounted on their panels.
One more pic...