Video of your JK on the trails - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 11-12-2007, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Video of your JK on the trails

If any of you have any video files (.avi, .mp4) of your JK while on the trails and would like to have it featured in JPFreek, send the file(s) with description to me at:

editor@jpfreek.com

Please note that we're looking for high quality footage that is no longer than 2-3 minutes long. If we use your video in conjunction with our upcoming JK photo essay in the upcoming issue of the magazine, we'll send you some JPFreek gear.

JPFreek Adventure Magazine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JPFreek; 11-12-2007 at 08:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 11-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Broker by the Minute

Garage

Dang, mine are 5 minutes.

They are in the sig, being hosted at youtube. If you want a hunk of the original let me know. Most like the Moab video but the Rubicon is more of a full trip experience and the Jumbo one was back when I was stock.
post #3 of 6 Old 11-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to WTF_LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
Dang, mine are 5 minutes.

They are in the sig, being hosted at youtube. If you want a hunk of the original let me know. Most like the Moab video but the Rubicon is more of a full trip experience and the Jumbo one was back when I was stock.
I like the section of the Moab video at about the 4:20 mark!
post #4 of 6 Old 11-12-2007, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Michael, very cool stuff! I just sent you a PM. I'm thinking 8-10 mins might actually be ok so let me know if you'd like to contribute. Thanks!

JPFreek Adventure Magazine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 Old 11-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Broker by the Minute

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF_LOL View Post
I like the section of the Moab video at about the 4:20 mark!
I keep hearing that it's 4:20 somewhere.

White Knuckle is a nice little drop. Definitely more interesting in a Samurai than a 4 door JK.

I was unfortunate enough to one time experience an accident on that obstacle. The throttle floored on an automatic and it literally flew off that obstacle at 30 mph. Injuries were considerably light compared to how it could have ended. Nerves were toasted on the driver and passenger and we got them off the trail and to the hospital in Moab where they spent the night. We drove the vehicle off the trail.
post #6 of 6 Old 11-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFreek View Post
If any of you have any video files (.avi, .mp4) of your JK while on the trails and would like to have it featured in JPFreek, send the file(s) with description to me at:

editor@jpfreek.com

Please note that we're looking for high quality footage that is no longer than 2-3 minutes long. If we use your video in conjunction with our upcoming JK photo essay in the upcoming issue of the magazine, we'll send you some JPFreek gear.
Sent you my video at Last Chance Canyon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode