A Trip To Hollister OHV A Few Weeks Ago------> - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 08-19-2008, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

A Trip To Hollister OHV A Few Weeks Ago------>

A trip to Hollister OHV a few weeks ago....
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USE CODE: JKO10 FOR 10% SAVINGS ON YOUR NEXT ORDER!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
//
//

//
//

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 08-19-2008, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

More pics...
Attached Images

//
//

//
//

post #3 of 23 Old 08-19-2008, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

Yes, the tub is fawked.
Attached Images

//
//

//
//

post #4 of 23 Old 08-19-2008, 10:02 PM
JKO Addict!

That's a clean looking JK. Which trail is that? I've been there twice. Once stock and once modified. I usually mess around at the quarry and play area.
I've done some of the black diamond trails but not the one you were on. I know those big boulders too but wussed out on that one. Now I know the line to take. I can see why everyone has such high regard for your products.
post #5 of 23 Old 08-19-2008, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubirobv View Post
That's a clean looking JK. Which trail is that? I've been there twice. Once stock and once modified. I usually mess around at the quarry and play area.
I've done some of the black diamond trails but not the one you were on. I know those big boulders too but wussed out on that one. Now I know the line to take. I can see why everyone has such high regard for your products.
Its not so clean anymore.... The first images are from the Tank Trap. The JK pretty much walked the whole thing with no problem.
The other images are from 3 Rock and the last ones are from the Mini Rubicon area.

I have some more on the server at work i'll post tomorrow.

//
//

//
//

post #6 of 23 Old 08-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Openly Hostile

That'll buff right out bro.

But seriously, that's some wicked stuff man.

Jason
post #7 of 23 Old 08-20-2008, 12:32 AM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to vegasjeep

pics look GREAT!!!!

Time to develop some full corners for the JK

08 Rubicon Unlimited-Just about stock!
I'll keep my guns, my freedom, and my money... You keep "The Change"!
Ask me about SH!TTY companies like Full Traction, Pure Jeep, and others!
post #8 of 23 Old 08-20-2008, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

A few more....
Attached Images

//
//

//
//

post #9 of 23 Old 08-20-2008, 10:51 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Good times. You Polly guys have all the fun.
post #10 of 23 Old 08-20-2008, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotorHead View Post
Good times. You Polly guys have all the fun.
Not as much as I should be having though....... I need to get my buggy done. Not sure how much more body damage the JK can take.

//
//

//
//

post #11 of 23 Old 08-21-2008, 05:03 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

looks like fun

NATE

post #12 of 23 Old 08-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Alec W

Nice, looks like a lot of fun
post #13 of 23 Old 08-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Rock God

what are the specs and mods on that JK?
post #14 of 23 Old 08-24-2008, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnaught6 View Post
what are the specs and mods on that JK?
The 2 Door shown is one of our company JK's. That one there is equipped with the Poly Performance Stage 3 Synergy Suspension System, 37" BFG Crawlers, WER Beadlocks, Poly full Skid Plate System, Poly Rear Cargo Basket, Poly Fornt & Rear Bumpers.

Poly Performance Stage 3 Synergy Suspension System

Poly Performance JK Skid Plate System

Poly Performance High Clearance Rocker Guards

1310 CV Drive Shafts

Poly Performance Heat Treated Cromo Tie Rod

Baskets and bumpers are not available yet but will be soon....

Got any more questions...?

//
//

//
//

post #15 of 23 Old 08-26-2008, 12:11 PM
TrailDuty.com

Nice pics, looks like a bunch of fun
post #16 of 23 Old 08-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasjeep View Post
pics look GREAT!!!!

Time to develop some full corners for the JK
This is what Im sayin Dave, save the rest of us from having to do that to our Jeeps. Full wraps please!

Adam Dufresne
Director of Marketing
Off Road Warehouse
post #17 of 23 Old 08-28-2008, 11:25 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIG View Post

I have some more on the server at work i'll post tomorrow.
Love the new look. Time to build some new tube fenders.

Dirty Minion #6
post #18 of 23 Old 08-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayton1999 View Post
Love the new look. Time to build some new tube fenders.
They just f up the tub worse.

Piggy, Why is it that JK went through the Hammers with no probems and you bend it all up at Hollister? What gives? Driver error?

I can't wait to see what happens next weekend. I'll buy the carcass for pennies.

Watch I'll wreck the TJ this weekend in Gorman now...

Shaffers OffRoad Rocks!

Other Companies that have treated me right!
Poly Performance
Rubicon Express
Trailready
Novak Adapters
Mastercraft
Centerforce
Dynatrac
and KC Hilites
post #19 of 23 Old 08-28-2008, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
Watch I'll wreck the TJ this weekend in Gorman now...
You said it , not me......

//
//

//
//

post #20 of 23 Old 09-16-2008, 11:46 PM
Wheeler

Send a message via MSN to khaiwi Send a message via Yahoo to khaiwi

WOW, amazing pics........

Though we drive here on a totally different terrain...

I have just confirmed my order for Poly 4" lift Stage III with Fox shocks piggy and CD, and Tom Woods shafts rear and front......

Look forward to have my 07 2Dr Rubicon lifted and kick a$$
post #21 of 23 Old 09-17-2008, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaiwi View Post
WOW, amazing pics........

Though we drive here on a totally different terrain...
Where are you from...? What kind of terrain are you wheeling on...?

Quote:
I have just confirmed my order for Poly 4" lift Stage III with Fox shocks piggy and CD, and Tom Woods shafts rear and front......

Look forward to have my 07 2Dr Rubicon lifted and kick a$$
Sounds like a coo set up! Did you order the system directly from us or one of our distributors...?

//
//

//
//

post #22 of 23 Old 09-17-2008, 10:33 PM
Wheeler

Send a message via MSN to khaiwi Send a message via Yahoo to khaiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIG View Post
Where are you from...? What kind of terrain are you wheeling on...?

Sounds like a coo set up! Did you order the system directly from us or one of our distributors...?
I am curently living in the United Arab Emirates where off-roading means pure sand dunes at extreme heat temps .......

Me and my collegues in our 4x4 club www.ad4x4.com most of the time order from quadratec as they give is a reasonable shipping cost to this location and some discount on the parts. And the kit I ordered was from them too.
post #23 of 23 Old 09-18-2008, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
I am curently living in the United Arab Emirates where off-roading means pure sand dunes at extreme heat temps .......

Me and my collegues in our 4x4 club www.ad4x4.com most of the time order from quadratec as they give is a reasonable shipping cost to this location and some discount on the parts. And the kit I ordered was from them too.
Cool..... I am glad Quadratec has you guys taken care of... Let me know if you guys need anything! We are always here to help answer questions.

//
//

//
//

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode