FOR SALE: Built 2008 Hemi JK Unlimited Rubicon,
Stock equipment included power windows, locks, full doors, 6 disc infinity sound system, a/c, etc. See the window sticker for complete details. Both keys are included.
I started this new thread since some people had questions and I wanted to add new photos.
• 39,800 miles
• 5.7 Hemi with AEV Premium Hemi kit (http://www.aev-conversions.com/products/jk_hemi/
• Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor Plus
• Hanson Off Road rock sliders
• Poison Spyder customs BFH Front Bumper
• Poison Spyder Customs Front Crusher Flares
• Poison Spyder Customs Rear Crusher Flares
• Smittybilt Rear Tire Carrier Bumper
• 37x12.5x17 Goodyear MTR with Kevlar
• One off Raceline Forged Aluminum Beadlock wheels
• Front axle built with RCV CV axle shafts, Rock Slide Engineering bombshell kit (axle sleeves, external shell, C gussets), Poly Performance Lower Control Arm sliders, Poly Performance drag link with flip kit, Poly Performance HD tie rod, Poison Spyder Customs differential cover, Custom Fabricated Track Bar mount that is welded to the axle, Poly Performance frame side track bar brace
• Rear axle has a Poly Performance Frame Side Track Bar Brace, Rock Krawler 3 link cradle and all associated hardware, Rock Krawler shock relocation brackets, Rock Krawler axle side Track Bar brace
• Rock Krawler RRD Racing 2.0 Emulsion Shocks custom valved for this setup
• Rock Krawler custom weld on bump stops front/rear
• Crown Stainless Steel brakelines
• Flowmaster 50 Delta Flow muffler
• AEV JK Corner Guards
• Benchmark Engineering Evap Skid
• Hella E Code Headlamps with Hella Bulbs and custom wiring kit from Susquehanna Motorsports
• 545 RFE Transmission Line Pressure Booster
• Spare Tire License Plate Mount with LED Brake/illumination
• Professionally tinted windows, Misch arm rest extensions, center console arm rest bolster, front/rear grab handles, etc.
The AEV Premium Hemi Kit includes:
• AEV Motor Mounts
• AEV Transmission mount
• AEV Transmission Crossmember
• AEV Steel Battery Tray (Fits OE or Optima Group 31)
• AEV Steering Relocation Bracket and Hardware
• AEV Air Filter Shield
• K&N Air Filter
• AEV Aluminum Cross-flow Radiator
• Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses
• AEV Coolant Recovery bottle
• AEV 100% Computer-tested wiring harness
• Custom Flashed Computer (PCM)
• AEV CNC Bent 3 Piece Air Conditioning Line Set and Hardware
• AEV CNC Bent 2 Piece Power Steering Line Set
• AEV CNC Bent Fuel line
• Complete Decal Package
• AEV / Flowmaster High-flow Exhaust with Catalytic Converters
• AEV ProCal Module
• Heavy Duty Transmission Cooler
• Transcooler Hoses and Clamps
• Spring Spacers (to correct ride height)
* I recently added new chromoly rear axle shafts, an Optima Yellow Top and had the tires trued and balanced. NO DISAPPOINTMENTS HERE!
The Hemi conversion was done in November 2009 at approximately 16,700 miles. The engine and transmission were taken from a 2008 Jeep Commander. The engine and transmission were never separated during the removal and reinstallation into the JK. The engine/trans had 7008 miles at the time of installation. The soft top is brand new. The tires have less than 200 miles on them. The spare is new but the backside is blemished. Photos of this JK were on Xtreme 4x4’s TV show and Poison Spyder Customs website. Mobil 1 used exclusively for all engine oil changes.
This JK runs, drives and rides great. The Rock Krawler suspension works great and it really soaks up the bumps. The hemi not only makes for good crawling but it also makes highway driving easy. Since I completed the swap, everything has worked flawlessly. No hiccups, problems or issues.
Vehicle is located in San Antonio area. Shipping at the buyer’s expense or pickup from San Antonio Airport (SAT) can be arranged. A deposit is required to hold the vehicle. I will gladly refund the deposit if you view the vehicle and feel that it is misrepresented or you decide not to purchase.
PM for contact info