2000 Honda Civic Si - Calgary, AB - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 12-29-2011, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

2000 Honda Civic Si - Calgary, AB

*EDIT - Sorry for the gigantic pictures. I will get them re-sized when I get home from work today.

Bought a second Jeep in October and its time to sell the car as we don't need 3 vehicles.

This car has been garage parked for 98% of its time with us since 2004. When my wife bought it there was 81000 KM on it.

Details:
158xxx KM which is quite low for a 2000
Power everything - Windows, Locks, Sunroof, Mirrors (also heated)
Cruise Control
5 spd Manual
Alpine iPod Deck - Might have 1 year warranty left on it, will have to check the receipt
New speakers all around (Alpine front, Kicker rear) powered by a kicker Amp - These all have warranty on them for another 2.5 years or so.
Dual 10" Kicker subs /w Alpine M500 amp - optional... Price is a bit cheaper if you don't want it. - Warranty on this as well.
Viper Alarm/Starter installed this spring - 1 2way remote, 1 1way.
Feb '11 new clutch, front brake pads and window motors installed
Installed new spark plugs this summer

There is some wear on the interior, but quite minimal
Some minor dings/scuffs on the exterior which is to be expected on an 11 year old car, but very minor...any of the scuffs will likely buff out without issue.
There are two little spots of rust on the roof. They are maybe a couple of millimeters in size.

Anyway that is enough of me rambling. If you are interested let me know. If you would like to see any more pictures let me know and I can take some more.

Retail value of a car in this condition would be between $7500-$9000CND from what I have been able to find.

I'm asking $6500CND OBO. If you don't want the Sub's and Amp I will drop another $500 off that.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode