Fox 2.0 Performance Series ATS Stabilizer for Jeep Wrangler JK
The FOX Performance Series Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) steering stabilizer offers unrivaled steering control and a striking high tech appearance. The technologically advanced design cancels unwanted steering forces in both directions, taking the place of two conventional opposing stabilizers. It will also respond to your input with 24 clicks of external adjustment to fine tune the feel. The integrated reservoir allows for additional fluid capacity and improves cooling during extreme use. Also included is FOX's relocating hardware that moves the steering stabilizer up and out of the way. The ATS represents a revolutionary breakthrough in stabilizer design.
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Proprietary deburred valve shims
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
-Nitrogen Pressure Adjuster
-24 Clicks of Adjustability
CLICK HERE FOR PURCHASING INFO.