RTP up for vote (from ARRA) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 11-30-2011, 07:26 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

RTP up for vote (from ARRA)

This was posted on my clubs forum and i thought it would be good to share it here. Since it involves land use I believe this is the best place for it and it seems like it is a rather important issue for us.

Contact Environment and Public Works Committee Members:
Urge Them to Act!

The Recreational Trails Program (RTP), arguably the most important government program ever created to benefit motorized recreation (as well as non-motorized recreation) faces a big hurdle in transportation reauthorization legislation! As you know the RTP funds the development and maintenance of thousands of miles of motorized trails, but without action the RTP may be eliminated.

Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairman Barbara Boxer has proposed legislation that will threaten the very existence of RTP and has already passed it out of Committee. It is imperative that we make sure that Chairman Boxer and the other Members of the Environment and Public Works Committee understand how important RTP is to us and to urge them to protect dedicated funding for the RTP in a manager's amendment before the bill moves forward.

Please click the Take Action link below to send an email to the Members of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee encouraging them to act!

TAKE ACTION!

http://www.arra-access.com/site/R?i=...Mrk2une6bsYpAg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dirty View Post
I feel like I'm caught in a do-loop, everything just keeps repeating itself...poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, fat joke, cottage cheese, poor spelling, nice 35%, poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, and so on...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^-- This

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Granite Guru

Hope for RTP But we Still Need your Help!

Klobuchar to Offer Amendment to Restore RTP – Urge your Senators to Weigh-in!
Earlier this week we asked you to weigh in to support RTP. Now we have a champion and a clear direction. Senator Klobuchar from Minnesota intends to file an amendment to fully restore RTP! This is great news. Please click the link below to send an email to your Senators urging them to support the Klobuchar amendment.

https://secure3.convio.net/arra/site...l1ltn2.app331a
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode