DuraMax Flo N' Go Fuel "Caddy" - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-07-2009, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
DuraMax Flo N' Go Fuel "Caddy"

This is not really a new product, but I wanted to give everyone a review. I'm always trying crazy ideas, but this one actually seams to have worked ok. I like to ride in the Guadalupe Mountains in NM and I've found that I need 10 gallons of extra fuel to keep from having to cut trails short to go get fuel. I was frustrated by the options (or lack of) for fuel transport. Not many GOOD 5-gal cans out there anymore and the ones that are available are expensive.

Anyway, a couple months back I bought a DuraMax Flo N' Go fuel caddy. http://www.flo-n-go.com/products/product_duramax/
I've been using it for hauling fuel to my J-10 on the farm; it worked out great. But what about on the trail... I removed the wheels and strapped it to my roof rack, hauled it a total of 1800 miles across TX and NM. Took it on ~70 miles of trail. No leaks! It stayed strapped without moving. I'm suprised at how well it actually worked and the 14 gallon capacity rules. I don't expect the "pump" will last too many trips, but the rest of it seems to work well.

I've posted a few pics in my gallery
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode