Bumper update (finally) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 03-20-2009, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Bumper update (finally)

The Pre-Sale has started. Get a free Hood Holder Kit, if you place your order before April 30th.

LINK TO Pre-Sale PAGE

Here are all of the LOWER prices. Keep in mind these prices are discounted prices for forum members.

Crawler Extreme Stubby Bumper $250 shipping $44

Fog Light Bracket Kit 79.95

Fog Light Bracket Kit when purchased with Bumper $45 shipping $15

Shackle Bracket Kit 99.95

Shackle Bracket Kit when purchased with Bumper $60 shipping $15

Bumpers start shipping the week of April 27th.

Revised Pre-Order Tester's Program: FREE Hood Lift Kit. You'll be shocked how much you like this thing.
Testers will agree to provide feedback to me, with a review of installation instructions and fit. Tester's program ends on April 30th.

Some pics with fog lights in the street position and in the rock light position.

Woods Storage Tub Enlargement Kit - Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit - Evap Can Relocation Kit Muffler Relocation Kit - Tailgate Shock Kit
Buy Woods Kits at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 03-21-2009, 04:40 AM
Granite Guru

Looks good and you can't beat that price for a winch bumper.

07 Rubi Unlimited , 4.5 clayton longarm, 37" Maxxis treps, AtoZ fabrication, Genright, and Polyperformance
post #3 of 22 Old 03-21-2009, 05:06 AM
Granite Guru

Sorry for the tangent............. but how about a side picture of your JK showing the trim job on the flares. Thanks.
post #4 of 22 Old 03-21-2009, 06:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Looks good Woods

jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler, project-jk, jeep JK, JK wrangler, JK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec W View Post
Maybe we should all post the thing? He prolly won't ban us all. You go first Dave
post #5 of 22 Old 03-21-2009, 06:45 AM
Openly Hostile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Sorry for the tangent............. but how about a side picture of your JK showing the trim job on the flares. Thanks.

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2421

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2483

Jason
post #6 of 22 Old 03-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Alec W

I like that bumper Woods. Very simple, functional and a bit like the one I built for my JK.
post #7 of 22 Old 03-21-2009, 12:03 PM
Wheeler

The link for the fender trimming did not show pics of the front fenders.. could you post that again,, also,, great idea on the light bracket.. always thinking arent you..
post #8 of 22 Old 03-21-2009, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
The link for the fender trimming did not show pics of the front fenders.. could you post that again,, also,, great idea on the light bracket.. always thinking arent you..
yeah, the pics on that thread got deleted from my server. I'll re-post when I get a chance.

Woods Storage Tub Enlargement Kit - Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit - Evap Can Relocation Kit Muffler Relocation Kit - Tailgate Shock Kit
Buy Woods Kits at:

post #9 of 22 Old 04-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Rock God

Garage

Any updates? These on sale yet?
post #10 of 22 Old 04-09-2009, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bullitt View Post
Any updates? These on sale yet?
The first production run should be at the powder coater's tomorrow. I hope to be shipping by the end of next week.

Buy Woods Kits at:

post #11 of 22 Old 04-10-2009, 04:30 AM
JKO Addict!

I have your SS relocator and Evap relocator, planning on your trunk storage soon. Any plans on a rear bumper similar to this with a tire carrier? Love this front one, beefy and simple design, you make good stuff.
post #12 of 22 Old 04-10-2009, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASQUATCH View Post
I have your SS relocator and Evap relocator, planning on your trunk storage soon. Any plans on a rear bumper similar to this with a tire carrier? Love this front one, beefy and simple design, you make good stuff.
I've got a couple of good ideas in my head. Will take a while to get to the showroom floor though.

Buy Woods Kits at:

post #13 of 22 Old 04-13-2009, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Some new pics:

Buy Woods Kits at:

post #14 of 22 Old 04-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Rock God

Looking good!

FAR FROM STOCK

OHANA TRAILS

post #15 of 22 Old 04-14-2009, 06:27 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woods View Post
Some new pics:

Now that's a cool pic, very dominating, has that Godzilla....Godzilla....invading a city look.

Now for some of those rear bumper "rough idea" pics, share with us, let us help you, help yourself design these

post #16 of 22 Old 04-14-2009, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASQUATCH View Post
Now that's a cool pic, very dominating, has that Godzilla....Godzilla....invading a city look.

Now for some of those rear bumper "rough idea" pics, share with us, let us help you, help yourself design these

Sounds like a great idea. I'll start a new thread.

Buy Woods Kits at:

post #17 of 22 Old 04-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Openly Hostile

Hey Brett, what fairlead are you running there?

Jason
post #18 of 22 Old 04-15-2009, 02:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Looks good, Brett-

I really like how you came up with an idea to use the stock lights as rock lights!

Anyone (not really- only a figure of speech) can design and build an expensive bumper with all the options.

It takes alot of thought to build a cheap one!!!

I love it! LOL

2 thumbs up

HUNDY
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

MILITARY TIRES
Hi Tread MT 37x12.50x16.5 $150 ea!
post #19 of 22 Old 04-15-2009, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
Hey Brett, what fairlead are you running there?
It's a Ramsey fairlead. It's steel so it's designed to work with steel rope, not synthetic.

Buy Woods Kits at:

post #20 of 22 Old 04-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Rock God

Looks good...
post #21 of 22 Old 04-16-2009, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Now On Sale.

Finally got these up for sale. Shipping starts the week of April 27th.

I've updated pricing and the Tester's Program details, in the first post on this thread.

And there's a hell of a deal on a Ramsey Winch too

CHECK IT OUT

Buy Woods Kits at:

post #22 of 22 Old 04-17-2009, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

I changed the Tester's program, because I have a bunch of local guys who wouldn't get any benefit from the free shipping.

I've lowered the price substantially, for everybody.

Free Shipping is gone.

I included the Hood Holder Kit because, more than any other product, I hear back how folks like it more than they ever thought they would.

Buy Woods Kits at:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode