wild boar FB hard top - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 03-07-2009, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

wild boar FB hard top

found this by accident just searching. old or new?
http://www.wildboarproducts.com/fastbacktops.html

2012 ARCTIC
SILVER. 2 DOOR.
IN SERVICE 12/17/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 03-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Rock God

Semi-old
post #3 of 19 Old 03-07-2009, 10:21 PM
JKO Addict!

relatively cool, for us 2-dr Rubi JKs it's less real estate, but I still like it.
post #4 of 19 Old 03-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Garage

Has been out for a while... pretty expensive so you don't see many around..

A member here, Jason, has one... Pretty cool.

°lllll°

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook Page
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube Channel
post #5 of 19 Old 03-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Rock God

Garage

SEMA 2007 on that one. The new 4 door fastback with sunroofs came out 2008 SEMA along with the new 2 door version. I am sponsored by these guys and their products are nice!! The new 2 door top is just about to be ready, it's just waiting foe windows to be correctly manufactured. I'm talking to the owner about becoming a vendor here...

'07 2 door Rubicon Steel Blue & Black 2 Tone
PROUD to be an
post #6 of 19 Old 03-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Openly Hostile

Hows the paint holding up on yours? Jason's is faded and looks like **** already.

Jason
post #7 of 19 Old 03-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Granite Guru

I've been wondering for a while what was up with my hard top...was starting to look like hell...turned a greyish color.

I've cleaned it with acetone and that helped a bit, but it still wasn't black. Well, last week I sprayed it with Armor All (the foam kind) and scrubbed it (not just wiped it). Thus far, it has held up quite nicely. I haven't touched the hard top since and I'm wondering how much longer it's going to stay black. If I was successful in getting off whatever was turning it grey, then that's terrific.

Here are two pictures that were taken yesterday...

post #8 of 19 Old 03-09-2009, 03:19 PM
JR
Rock God

Our factory 07 hardtop faded pretty bad from the sun, Meguiars Gold Class wax job brought some shine back to it.

Jason from RJR Off-Road

coupon code = JKOWNERS
post #9 of 19 Old 03-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Granite Guru

i have a freedom top and i used ICE car wax on mine it don't leave a residue,it puts a new look to it. here ice Chicago area the road salt is fricken brutal. i put it on in august and it is still holding up... just a thought the warm weather is coming and my OFF ROAD HEROS FAST BACK SOFT TOP is going on, i love the look on the 4 doors// the hard top would be great BUT $

07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" RC SPRING LIFT/HYDRO SHOCKS/1"M.O.R.E BL/1" front leveling pucks/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75/HIGH LIFT/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR

Last edited by J.PIRY@COMCAST.NET; 03-09-2009 at 06:00 PM.
post #10 of 19 Old 03-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Rock God

Garage

I painted mine with duplicolor bedliner and it looks like a million bucks! The Turtle Wax Ice works like a champ! The factory paint was not what I wanted, I wanted additional protection too, so the bedliner took care of both of those issues. I would recommend that you do it too.

PROUD to be an
post #11 of 19 Old 03-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Granite Guru

I'm half way thinking of having it shot with Line-X (have my interior sprayed with that).
post #12 of 19 Old 03-12-2009, 04:17 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I'm half way thinking of having it shot with Line-X (have my interior sprayed with that).
I think that would kick a$$. I say go for it. I like the texture of the line-x, it was just a bit too shiny for my taste. That's why I did what I did.

PROUD to be an
post #13 of 19 Old 03-23-2009, 04:20 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Nice

In the list of my get's.
post #14 of 19 Old 03-23-2009, 08:44 PM
Banned

Is having it shot w/ LINE X the same as having it painted? Just because that top is on my soon in line list and gonna want to have it painted factory black like my. Its between the topp and the RIPP S.C. All in all think the SUPERCHARGER will get my cash first because It would be so nice to have that extra 100 HORSES over the sick a** harttop. There both the same $$$$$ when you include shipping and then the matching paint. But still the sweetest top on the market.
post #15 of 19 Old 03-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Openly Hostile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFTED&LOADED View Post
Is having it shot w/ LINE X the same as having it painted? Just because that top is on my soon in line list and gonna want to have it painted factory black like my. Its between the topp and the RIPP S.C. All in all think the SUPERCHARGER will get my cash first because It would be so nice to have that extra 100 HORSES over the sick a** harttop. There both the same $$$$$ when you include shipping and then the matching paint. But still the sweetest top on the market.
This top would look great on your saharacon.

Jason
post #16 of 19 Old 03-23-2009, 08:50 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
This top would look great on your saharacon.
he is photoshoping pics of jasons rig right now so he can call it is saharaCON

www.jeepasylum.com
post #17 of 19 Old 03-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFTED&LOADED View Post
Aren't you loaded? Why decide between the two? Just pretend you've got both. lol And speaking of tops, how did your custom $150 broken hard top chop go. And wasn't the Wildboar top also on the list of things you were getting with your tax return? I think that list was 37s, an AEV hood, a RIPP SC, and the Wildboar top. Or basically whatever someone else posted on and was at the top of the modified section at the time you were pretending to mod your Jeep.

PS: Shame you got rid of your thread on your "2nd set of Mods" we were all having fun bein HATERZ and goofing on your lame, lying a$$.
post #18 of 19 Old 03-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Garage

*cringe*

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #19 of 19 Old 03-24-2009, 02:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
*cringe*
It's just the start..............

jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler, project-jk, jeep JK, JK wrangler, JK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec W View Post
Maybe we should all post the thing? He prolly won't ban us all. You go first Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode