Stubby Front Bumper - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-04-2009, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Stubby Front Bumper

As well as being a jeep fanatic, my family and I own and operate an aluminum foundry and machine shop in Denver, Colorado, called “Aberle Industrial MFG. INC.” (aberleindustrialmanufacturing.com) We are in the process of building a stubby front winch mount bumper, and there are some pretty cool features about it as well. Some of the benefits of the bumper include, using the factory fog lights. It also has a built in winch mounting plate, and integrated aluminum fairlead for synthetic line, or rollers can be bolted to it with ease for cable. In addition the bumper will be cast out of the strongest aluminum alloys for the benefit of having the strength of a one-piece construction. And yes being aluminum, I’m sure you are skeptical about its strength, but aluminum is the same strength as steel pound for pound. And it will be close to the same weight as most stubby steel bumpers so a lack of strength is out of the question. Also it has the best angles for approach and departure so climbing those steep rocky hills is simple. But the best part is that it is a nice addition to any jeep jk running stock to 40 inch tires, it looks great, and will come in a variety of colors.

I’m just trying to see if there is anybody is interested in something like this, because a bumper is not the only thing that we can manufacture. We can do anything from lift kits to any accessory needed for a 4X4 and everything in-between. And aluminum is not the only metal we handle. Check out our website at aberleindustrialmanufacturing.com. Thanks, and let me know if there is any other stuff that u have been thinking of that would be a cool thing to add to the JK.

I’ll get some pics as soon as possible.

Seth

Last edited by KRAZY AZ HELL; 02-14-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Granite Guru

Send a message via AIM to casaintsfan

lets see it!!!
sounds like a nice product, i can think of alot of things for the jk. i just can't afford anything right now.
bumpers, rock rails/steps, skid plates, hi-lift mounts, tube doors, Co2 mounts, cb mounts, and racks, and i'm sure there are a ton of other things you could build for the jk.

i'll test all these out for you if you want.

let's see some pics

Larry

Last edited by casaintsfan; 02-04-2009 at 05:50 PM.
post #3 of 4 Old 02-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Red Sunrise=Not Pretty

Send a message via MSN to bfj aka tambil

and don't forget to contact Lance and become a sponser of this site! It is beyond reasonable, and will add alot to your credibility around here.

Proud to be an American
Shamed of our government

Native Floridian = MUD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 4 Old 02-04-2009, 07:43 PM
JKO Addict!

Sounds interesting, I would like to see some pictures

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode