Poly Performance 5.38 R&P's For JK Rubicon Dana 44's--------------------------------> - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 01-27-2009, 12:46 AM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

Poly Performance 5.38 R&P's For JK Rubicon Dana 44's-------------------------------->

We have been working on getting these things figured out for quite awhile. We ending up spending the last 3 weeks writing the most detailed set of gear installation instructions I have ever seen... Check it out!

JK Rubicon Dana 44 5.38 R&P's

Jk Rubicon Dana 44 Front & Rear R&P Installation Kit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USE CODE: JKO10 FOR 10% SAVINGS ON YOUR NEXT ORDER!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
//
//

//
//

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 01-27-2009, 05:30 AM
Granite Guru

Nice. Nice instructions too.

Non-Rubicon gears and install sets coming? Looking for a set of 4.88's for my D30 and D44 soon...... Superior gears are mighty pricey... mostly on the monopoly factor they've got going....

2007 2D 6SPD JK X
post #3 of 9 Old 01-30-2009, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4cktime View Post
Nice. Nice instructions too.

Non-Rubicon gears and install sets coming? Looking for a set of 4.88's for my D30 and D44 soon...... Superior gears are mighty pricey... mostly on the monopoly factor they've got going....
Other apps coming soon...!!!!!

//
//

//
//

post #4 of 9 Old 01-30-2009, 04:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

You can expect an order from me very soon.
post #5 of 9 Old 01-30-2009, 05:19 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

so are the instructions good enough that a diy'er could handle it?

'91 YJ-woods beater-lift and stuff
'98 ZJ-5.9 lowered street jeep
'13 WK2-5.7 daily tow pig
post #6 of 9 Old 01-31-2009, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
PIG
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerMonkeY View Post
so are the instructions good enough that a diy'er could handle it?
That was the intention.... Took us about 3 weeks to do those man. No other R&P manufacture has anything like it.

//
//

//
//

post #7 of 9 Old 01-31-2009, 10:04 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIG View Post
That was the intention.... Took us about 3 weeks to do those man. No other R&P manufacture has anything like it.
I read through your instructions and they are very good. It has me considering tackling the install myself. My only concern would be warranty work on the labor if I jack something up. There wouldn't be anybody to yell at but myself.

Still may try it though. It seems every time I have somebody else work on my Jeep, which isn't very often, I have to fix what they did anyway. Thanks for the detailed instructions.
post #8 of 9 Old 02-01-2009, 02:09 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

where can you look at the instructions

post #9 of 9 Old 02-01-2009, 02:09 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

never mind i found it

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode