Looking for lift information - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-07-2007, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Smile Looking for lift information

Thank you to the folks that welcomed me aboard last week. I'm here tonight looking for jk lift information. I will need to get the ball rolling. I want to stay in the 3-4 inch range and don't want to sacrifice the "comfort of the stock ride" just looking to clear 35's, add some clearance and add a little room to articulate. What I think I know so far is that it is preferred to add an adjustable front trrack bar as opposed to a relocation bracket? Some kits claim no drive shaft mods necessary, some hint at the possibilitly and some flat say it is necessary. What I don't understand is why the differences in lifts that essentially raise the vehicle an identical 3-4 inches. I also know the "arms" on the JK are longer then those of jeeps in the past and some say that replacing them with a long arm kit is not going to buy me that much, hmmm? I know that Superlift did well in the recent shoot out and that they did it without breaking the bank. I also know that the shoot out was missing a number of lift companies! Anyone one have any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks in advance,
rocrat with the 08 flame red unlimited rubi

Last edited by rocrat; 10-07-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 10-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Broker by the Minute

I am closing this thread as this is the same here.

Please don't post duplicate posts. You will get better answers from one thread than many on the same forum.

Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode