JK Noob, but I love guns too! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 02-26-2009, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

JK Noob, but I love guns too!

How's it going, All? I thought I would share.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 02-27-2009, 05:16 AM
Rock God

Garage

Nice selection. you have some quality stuff there.

- Ruskin
2.5"Tera, 34"Maxxis, Front Stubby, Cobra75, Flapless Seatbelts & Grounded Floormats
post #3 of 16 Old 02-27-2009, 06:28 AM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

nice collection. i have a few also.....heres a couple....

i also have a few others....glocks a sig and a colt revolver.

corey d

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #4 of 16 Old 02-27-2009, 07:46 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I have the same thing in blued steel. I use it as my Jeep/camping gun.
post #5 of 16 Old 02-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Broker by the Minute

Garage

Nice collection.
post #6 of 16 Old 02-27-2009, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Thanks all!

STUPIDFACE - You definitely like your 1911's. Kimber, Kimber, Para, and is the olive drab 1911 and AR Wilson Combat?

Ogie - You're a better man than I am. I wanted the Python since I was old enough to like guns. I would use my Ruger for a camping sidearm if I was able to in my area.

Last edited by Street_Jeep; 02-27-2009 at 08:32 PM.
post #7 of 16 Old 02-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Jeep View Post
Thanks all!

STUPIDFACE - You definitely like your 1911's. Kimber, Kimber, Para, and is the olive drab 1911 and AR Wilson Combat?

Ogie - You're a better man than I am. I wanted the Python since I was old enough to like guns. I would use my Ruger for a camping sidearm if I was able to in my area.

yeah, i went through a 1911 buying phase at one time. the olive and black 1911 is a wilson combat cqb and the ar is a rock river arms with a trijicon acog and a whole buncha other stuff on it.

corey d

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #8 of 16 Old 04-21-2009, 11:24 PM
Granite Guru

Street Jeep - Nice collection. Any chance you want to sell the H&K as pictured?

DRIVEN1
2009 Rubicon Unlimited
Teraflex 3" Suspension System with Flex Arms
Teraflex RockGuard Epic Front Bumper
Teraflex RockGuard Outback Rear Bumper
Teraflex RockGuard Spare Tire Carrier
LoD Signature Series Rock Sliders
XD Series Addict 17" Rims
35" BFG KM2 Mud Terrain Tires
J.E. Reel Front and Rear Drive Shafts
Poison Spyder "Special Edition" Bombshell Diff Covers & Evap Can Skid
3M Clear Bra and 80% Window Tint
JEEP PICS:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 16 Old 04-22-2009, 04:53 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN1 View Post
Street Jeep - Nice collection. Any chance you want to sell the H&K as pictured?
I appreciate it, but I'm not looking to sell any of them.
post #10 of 16 Old 04-22-2009, 05:47 AM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to kerryp Send a message via Skype™ to kerryp

Veru nice collection. I like the operator. How do you like those grips? Seems they would wear you raw after a while.

I don't have as many hand guns as all you guys (most of my guns are shotguns), but I got a couple and I have the 1911 bug now and will likely be adding a couple more in the near future:

ジープ
@CigarsNJeeps
post #11 of 16 Old 04-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Rock God

How do you like that little Kimber, Kerryp?
post #12 of 16 Old 04-28-2009, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryp View Post
Veru nice collection. I like the operator. How do you like those grips? Seems they would wear you raw after a while.

I don't have as many hand guns as all you guys (most of my guns are shotguns), but I got a couple and I have the 1911 bug now and will likely be adding a couple more in the near future:
The TRP Operator grips are like sand paper, but I haven't put enough rounds through it in one outing to bother my hands.

I like the Kimber also!
post #13 of 16 Old 04-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverkid View Post
How do you like that little Kimber, Kerryp?
I love the ultra. I had always wanted a 1911, and that lil 3- incher is great. I have a cross breed super tuck holster and it disappears under a light shirt. I have only been able to put about 100 rounds thru it so far since it's hard to find ammo. But it shoots well and I only expect it to get better when broken in.

ジープ
@CigarsNJeeps
post #14 of 16 Old 04-29-2009, 07:53 AM
Granite Guru

Am I just paraniod?

I have quite a few guns too, and I even have a litle ammo for some of them, but I just feel a little hesitant to talk about what I have, or post pictures of it on an open internet forum considering the current political climate.
I even voted for Obama, I like many of his ideas and think he will either change us for the better, or push us over the edge, but if it comes down to turning guns in, or hiding them in a deep hole where no one can find them, I do not really want a bunch a photographic proof of what I have or don't have.
Obviously recently purchased guns are hard to deny, but like many of you, I have aquired a few "family" guns over the years that don't really exist on paper.
I don't think I am being paranoid, but I think I will keep the specifics about what I have and how mouch I shoot it to myself for now.

So with that out of the way, Nice guns man. A big revolver with a scope is on my want list. The crazy wild boar problem in Oregon is getting out of control and that revolver looks like a good way to protect my dogs and my self in the event of a wild boar attack, or empty cans at 75 yards.
post #15 of 16 Old 04-29-2009, 04:14 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertJK View Post
I have quite a few guns too, and I even have a litle ammo for some of them, but I just feel a little hesitant to talk about what I have, or post pictures of it on an open internet forum considering the current political climate.
I even voted for Obama, I like many of his ideas and think he will either change us for the better, or push us over the edge, but if it comes down to turning guns in, or hiding them in a deep hole where no one can find them, I do not really want a bunch a photographic proof of what I have or don't have.
Obviously recently purchased guns are hard to deny, but like many of you, I have aquired a few "family" guns over the years that don't really exist on paper.
I don't think I am being paranoid, but I think I will keep the specifics about what I have and how mouch I shoot it to myself for now.

So with that out of the way, Nice guns man. A big revolver with a scope is on my want list. The crazy wild boar problem in Oregon is getting out of control and that revolver looks like a good way to protect my dogs and my self in the event of a wild boar attack, or empty cans at 75 yards.
Nope, you bring up a valid point, but like you said, the two I posted are known about, doesn't mean its all of them, and I will never give up my guns, they will be gone before they come for them. But a very valid and true gun owners point.

ジープ
@CigarsNJeeps
post #16 of 16 Old 04-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertJK View Post

so if it gets that bad, do ya'll think that the server this forum is on won't be data mined for your email address/ IP address. doesn't matter if it's email at yahoo, gmail, bellsouth or what, they can track you like a dog right now......if they want ......or Fu*k, maybe they have. Has your computer been acting funny lately? Do you clean out your Registry files? I mean hell we've all been labeled Right Wing Fanatics already by our wonderful HLS department. Goosfraba, Goosfraba
Hey Napolitano !!

Hey Kerry, Nice Kimber, really nice.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved 2015

Last edited by RubiCajun; 04-29-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode