Rock God

Mossberg JIC II

new generation of zombie/apocalypse gear by mossberg:

fnord
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 01-30-2010, 06:13 AM
JKO Addict!

Id hate to have to put one together w/ the zeds chasin my slow ass.
Didnt the original come in a tube and came put together?

Rest In Peace Guinness. You will never be forgotten. My brother and my best friend
post #3 of 10 Old 01-30-2010, 06:51 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness View Post
Id hate to have to put one together w/ the zeds chasin my slow ass.
Didnt the original come in a tube and came put together?
Yep, but this one will stash somewhere easier I guess.

fnord
post #4 of 10 Old 01-30-2010, 08:05 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to venom

just from looking at the pic, it looks like it would fit diagonally in that case if it were assembled?
I dunno, neat idea but kinda doesn't really make sense

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Wife
I might just go crazy and kill you in your sleep, instead of just planning it.
post #5 of 10 Old 03-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Granite Guru

I don't get it. "Wait. Let me unzip my case, put my 12ga together, and then load it". Why not just sell the gun put together and give you a simmilar carrying case? I bought a short barrel Moss 500 with a regular stock and then went to Cabalas and bought a tactical pistol grip and a soft case for it. Got the whole package for about $400. They sell a case just for a pistol grip shotgun. http://www.cabelas.com/p-0005620210798a.shtml

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. You might meet em both if you show up here not welcome, son" - Josh Thompson.

Last edited by Topkicker; 03-08-2010 at 10:24 PM.
post #6 of 10 Old 03-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Granite Guru

I believe the design of this was for discrete cary. Sorta like if yo want to take it from the jeep into your office and not scare the sheep silly, or in something that screams [B][U]GUN[B][U]. Or if you walking in a croded street etc. and want something bigger then your CCW pistol but cant cary a long gun... viola shotty in a bag.
This is also good if you need to bug out and want to be armed but not have people eyeing you or your weapon... It has a place, but... not for everyone.

It was not intended for immediate use but as an option of discrete cary. To have it with you hiding in plain sight.
Your riding down the road on your motorcycle of choice what dose the public and law see? a back pack/luggage/etc. Sling a shotty over your back and then go for a ride, let me know how that turns out for ya.

Last edited by RobertJK; 03-10-2010 at 03:44 PM.
post #7 of 10 Old 03-10-2010, 06:55 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topkicker View Post
I bought a short barrel Moss 500 with a regular stock and then went to Cabalas and bought a tactical pistol grip and a soft case for it. Got the whole package for about $400.
ouch! the 500 is supposed to come with both grips and only runs $250 most places

I by anything and everything through hoffgun.com do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJK View Post
I believe the design of this was for discrete cary. Sorta like if yo want to take it from the jeep into your office and not scare the sheep silly, or in something that screams [B][U]GUN[B][U]. Or if you walking in a croded street etc. and want something bigger then your CCW pistol but cant cary a long gun... viola shotty in a bag.
This is also good if you need to bug out and want to be armed but not have people eyeing you or your weapon... It has a place, but... not for everyone.

It was not intended for immediate use but as an option of discrete cary. To have it with you hiding in plain sight.
Your riding down the road on your motorcycle of choice what dose the public and law see? a back pack/luggage/etc. Sling a shotty over your back and then go for a ride, let me know how that turns out for ya.
what would the point in any of that be???

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
post #8 of 10 Old 03-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenAmphibious View Post
ouch! the 500 is supposed to come with both grips and only runs $250 most places

I by anything and everything through hoffgun.com do it!

what would the point in any of that be???
Mostly for the "tin foil hatters", same ones wanting a "Tommy Gun" in a violin case, etc. I dont judge
Basicly a sales strategy to a niche' clientle.
post #9 of 10 Old 03-11-2010, 04:47 PM
JKO Addict!

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
post #10 of 10 Old 03-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Granite Guru

I have the Mossberg 500 Cruiser in this link. its great all around gun for camping. and I keep it loaded with less than lethal rounds for the house. It makes my wife sleep better when I'm away for long periods of time. If if was up to me i would have 00 buck in it. but the hippies in this state would fry me with premeditated if i shoot a bad guy in my house with it.

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh03-e.htm

[x] 4in la lift [x] 37in Pro comp E/MT tires [x] eagle 17in 101 wheels [x] super chips [x] ORE outlaw rear fenders [x] ORE C gussets [x] ORE magnum 44 sleeves[x] 5.38 gears
[x] RR front bumper [x] xrc 8000lb winch [x] home brew cage [x] RR front bumper [x] home brew rear bumper [x] home brew front grill guard [x] home brew tube fenders
[x] home brew rubi sliders[ ] red neck ram[ ] 2in bb[ ] 40s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode