Zombies and Liberals - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 Old 07-03-2009, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Zombies and Liberals

My cop friend just sent me a text saying he was jealous that I had just gotten a gun and now he wants to buy a new one. I told him that my liberal friends didn't like my recent purchase.

His response was classic and I instantly started laughing till I started crying.

"Just remember that when the zombies attack they will come running to you!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Established April 1, 1983-
No dues, No rules, No President
ALL FUN!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 Old 07-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to Big A

True story!

F'in Liberals and Zombies...

Phase 1 Complete. Sold JK
Phase 2 Complete. Bought a Tow Rig
Phase 3 on-hold. Buying a trail rig. Thinking a TJ or XJ
post #3 of 59 Old 07-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Red Sunrise=Not Pretty

Send a message via MSN to bfj aka tambil

ROFL

My kids are fans of both !

Two edits here: First ... by "both" I meant Zombies and Guns.. (whole family leans Right of center... even wife swtiched after this last election)

Second ... Right after I hit post.. my daughter walks in to show me the new zombie shirt she just bought.. LOL

Proud to be an American
Shamed of our government

Native Floridian = MUD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bfj aka tambil; 07-04-2009 at 08:16 AM.
post #4 of 59 Old 07-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Rock God

Garage

They're the same thing!
Here watch......

YouTube - Bob Hope on Zombies and Democrats
post #5 of 59 Old 07-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to Big A

YES!

Phase 1 Complete. Sold JK
Phase 2 Complete. Bought a Tow Rig
Phase 3 on-hold. Buying a trail rig. Thinking a TJ or XJ
post #6 of 59 Old 07-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Rock God

I think the zombie thing is hilarious as well. I just got a 30 06 and a friend asked me why. I said that "zombies aren't killing themselves these days."

Sent Via Zip Line Messenger
post #7 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Granite Guru

just make sure you're legal to hunt the zombies...

-One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
post #8 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Rock God

Send a message via Skype™ to rage344

as a liberal dun dun dun i have to say these posts allways make me laugh i am all for the right to bear arms im doing it for our country at the same time can i just say we liberals are not all bad just the extremists on both ends of the political spectrum are the ones that ruin it all by the way i own a 243. a contender 357. and a few others so when the zombies come i dont have to make the drive to LS1s house

Riverraider Rubicon 2 door (under construction)
[QUOTE=priell3;158092] you have the old style with dirty balls.QUOTE]
post #9 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage344 View Post
as a liberal dun dun dun i have to say these posts allways make me laugh i am all for the right to bear arms im doing it for our country at the same time can i just say we liberals are not all bad just the extremists on both ends of the political spectrum are the ones that ruin it all by the way i own a 243. a contender 357. and a few others so when the zombies come i dont have to make the drive to LS1s house
I hate to be the one to point this out rage, but the liberal in the white house that you likely voted for would most likely love to take away your right to have a .243 and a .357. The so called "assault weapons ban" that he wants to bring back and make permanent is a piece of pure tyranny.
post #10 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Banned

I think the right to bear arms should include our right to own stinger missles. Anything less is pure tyranny.
post #11 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Openly Hostile

Dave thinks liberals are too conservative.

Jason
post #12 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Banned

Im a gun owning liberal who doesnt think a full auto AK-47 is going to do dick when the local militia goes to war against the stinger missles and lazer guided hickamajigs our military is lobbing at them. So in the spirit of keeping things level - I wanna own a stinger missle. Is that too much to ask?

I have yet to see a deer wearing a bullet proof vest.
post #13 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 05:26 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Wife
I might just go crazy and kill you in your sleep, instead of just planning it.
post #14 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnuvore View Post
Im a gun owning liberal who doesnt think a full auto AK-47 is going to do dick when the local militia goes to war against the stinger missles and lazer guided hickamajigs our military is lobbing at them. So in the spirit of keeping things level - I wanna own a stinger missle. Is that too much to ask?

I have yet to see a deer wearing a bullet proof vest.
Somewhere around 1775 there were guys saynig things like "What good is my musket going to do against the British? They have artillery and cavalry and big navy ships with even bigger cannons."

As far as I'm concerned every able bodied citizen in this country not only has a right, but an obligation to own the same basic firearm as the fielded armies of the time. In 1775 that was a musket, today it's an AR15 or AK if you will karn. Who knows what it will be 50 years from now but be had better make sure that those descendents have the right and ability to own those weapons. We owe them that. The reason we owe it to them is becuase like or not the rank and file citizen is among the first and last defense of this nation should it ever be attacked.

As for armies hurling missiles and whatever other myriad of examples of being overmatched you care to offer. All I can tell you is we've been fighting in Afghanistan for six years now against a bunch of guys who just have AK-47's and they are still fighting aren't they?
post #15 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Banned

So you agree with me then? In the spirit of our constitution and bill of rights, I should be allowed to own a stinger missle? We agree - right? My line in the sand is every bit as valid as your's. More so - obviously. I clearly care more about the future of my nation and the ability of my descendents to defend themselves.

I'll be honest with you. I liken the "we need full auto guns to defend ourselves from ZOG and whatnot" lobby to the "we need hemp legal so we can reduce our dependency on foreign oil" lobby. Both have goals, but are disingenious as to what those goals are. Admit it - it's fun to fire a full auto weapon. Admit it - pot is fun to smoke.

Heh....I just tied together extreme right and extreme left and I've only had 3 glasses of wine and a 32 oz beer. The night is young!

Last edited by karnuvore; 07-08-2009 at 06:48 PM.
post #16 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
So you agree with me then? In the spirit of our constitution and bill of rights, I should be allowed to own a stinger missle? We agree - right? My line in the sand is every bit as valid as your's. More so - obviously.
Is a stinger the basic issue firearm of our federal army?

It's not that I oppose you owning a stinger karn. If they can hand them out to mujahadeen in the hills of Afghanistan then why not you right? I think, however, you would find that an AR15 is of much better use to you. But if you have the money to buy a stinger and you can pass the red tape it would take to get one, by all means buy one.
post #17 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Banned

Hehe...oh the loopholes.

Red tape? Sounds like liberal code speak to me.

Last edited by karnuvore; 07-08-2009 at 06:54 PM.
post #18 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Rock God

Quote:
I think the right to bear arms should include our right to own stinger missles. Anything less is pure tyranny.
it doesn't?

I have the courage to have my wisdom regarded as your stupidity
post #19 of 59 Old 07-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Banned

We agree!
post #20 of 59 Old 07-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Sadly you would most likely have no clue how to properly use a Stinger any ways. (I was a 14s by the way )
post #21 of 59 Old 07-09-2009, 10:05 AM
Openly Hostile

Dave - You made me think of my uncle.

My uncle, a vietnam vet who was shot and later blown off a tank and lost fingers and mangled with shrapnel, is a major gun collector. When I was 15 I went over to his house with one of my friends. I was showing my friend his collection (he has well over 500 guns now) and he looks at my uncle and goes "What, no missile?". My uncle smiles and says follow me and he goes to the garage and up on the wall hangs an 8 foot long missile. I'd seen it several times and knew the story behind it but man was it funny seeing my buddy about chit his pants. He bought it in the early 80's at a gun show, it's a dummy of course, but makes for a good conversation piece.

Jason
post #22 of 59 Old 07-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indytrucks View Post
Sadly you would most likely have no clue how to properly use a Stinger any ways. (I was a 14s by the way )
What's that got to do w/ my constitutional right to blow s h i t up?
post #23 of 59 Old 07-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Wheeler

Quote:

I'll be honest with you. I liken the "we need full auto guns to defend ourselves from ZOG and whatnot" lobby to the "we need hemp legal so we can reduce our dependency on foreign oil" lobby. Both have goals, but are disingenious as to what those goals are. Admit it - it's fun to fire a full auto weapon. Admit it - pot is fun to smoke.
You don't even know what an AR-15 is.
post #24 of 59 Old 07-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Banned

I dont? Wait - you mean it's NOT a fighter jet?!?!? Ok, I give up - is it the code name for a product that is going to replace WD-40 once they get their patent straight?

In the meantime, tell me more about me! I'm always intrigued to hear what someone w/ a different opinion about a given topic thinks about me. Especially when they're taking a giant leap into the void to express that synopsis of who I am. The only thing I think about you is that you have a different opinion. But I am starting to learn some things .

Honestly, again, no need in taking this drivel too seriously. I'm just taking some logic and fun and running with both. But if any zombies come to my house, they have grand dads Mosin Nagant, dad's shotgun, and my uncle's .357 to deal with. Oh and a backyard full of slippery rottweiler s h i t.

edit: and my 5 year old's red rider bb gun (no compass in the stock! what a rip!)

edit again: I forgot about the .22 my dad gave me as well. Yay! Can I be allowed to know what an AR-15 is now?

another edit: Didnt I already cover the "Im a gun owning liberal" stuff in my first post? Lemme scroll up.

Last edit: yep, I did. Well, second post.

Last edited by karnuvore; 07-09-2009 at 05:16 PM.
post #25 of 59 Old 07-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Wheeler

An AR-15 is semi-automatic only, not full auto. For that matter, you'll be extremely unlikely to find any "full auto" AK-47's on the shelf at your local gun stores. I get the impression you're on this thread looking to start an argument and to that end you have apparently decided the way to do that is to take what I'm saying and misrepresent it in an effort to evoke some sort of response. It's pretty much text book troll behavior.

For my part, I'm done with it. Yes I think everyone has a right to own an AR-15, even an AK-47 and if they can afford, desire and legally own a fully automatic version of those rifles then so be it. In reality a fully automatic rifle is a waste of time for most people, especially rank and file civilians who don't have the training to fire it and will just end up spending a lot of money for ammunition. Semi-auto is preferrable. That's the way I feel about it and I'd appreciate it if you didn't misrepresent what I am saying in order to start a stupid argument on the internet that no one will win.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode