TEN

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 173 Old 01-10-2017, 06:03 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

jdinny likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #3 of 173 Old 01-10-2017, 06:35 AM
Granite Guru

Wonder what else that loser will fuck up before he goes back to Chicago with all those fucking animals.

'12 JK Gecko | AEV 2.5/wGCB's | 315 Cooper S/T MAXX | AEV Salta's | Barricade enhanced Rubicon rails | Trektop NX | Soft Doors | JW Speaker tail lights | M/T S1 bumper | Smitty X20-10 Comp | Factor 55 | Tactik HD spare carrier | ACE Halfback bumper | 4.10's | elockers

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
Support your 2nd amendment rights!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #4 of 173 Old 01-10-2017, 06:38 AM
Granite Guru

Zehn

2008 JK
6spd
3.73:1

Last edited by wildchild; 01-10-2017 at 06:41 AM.
post #5 of 173 Old 01-10-2017, 08:02 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinny View Post
Wonder what else that loser will fuck up before he goes back to Chicago with all those fucking animals.
See words like all and animals is why some think you are racist or either you are and you just don't want to admit it on here

Because I didn't know Chicago had all animals living there , I thought it was filled with people just living life like you but I was wrong so what kind of animals live there

Here this might help you since you like to use all those animals
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chic...ropolitan_area

Last edited by jaker; 01-10-2017 at 08:18 AM.
post #6 of 173 Old 01-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaker View Post
See words like all and animals is why some think you are racist or either you are and you just don't want to admit it on here

Because I didn't know Chicago had all animals living there , I thought it was filled with people just living life like you but I was wrong so what kind of animals live there

Here this might help you since you like to use all those animals
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chic...ropolitan_area
Take a trip up there, you'll see many different kinds of animals.
Take a drive through Englewood on the South Side. Little Village on the Southwest Side and Humbolt Park on the North Side,
keep your windows up and your doors locked if you have your family with you, and don't top for any stop signs.

'12 JK Gecko | AEV 2.5/wGCB's | 315 Cooper S/T MAXX | AEV Salta's | Barricade enhanced Rubicon rails | Trektop NX | Soft Doors | JW Speaker tail lights | M/T S1 bumper | Smitty X20-10 Comp | Factor 55 | Tactik HD spare carrier | ACE Halfback bumper | 4.10's | elockers

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
Support your 2nd amendment rights!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #7 of 173 Old 01-11-2017, 01:51 AM
Rock God

Garage

jdinny and shiftless like this.

Kevin
post #8 of 173 Old 01-11-2017, 04:14 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

The COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
NINE

DAYYAAMMMMNNNNN Kevin Beat Me To It !
post #9 of 173 Old 01-11-2017, 06:30 AM

un lupus likes this.

Quote:
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #10 of 173 Old 01-12-2017, 04:11 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

EIGHT
RUCKDOG likes this.
post #11 of 173 Old 01-12-2017, 05:59 AM

un lupus likes this.

Quote:
Quote:
post #12 of 173 Old 01-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

AUSTIN (KXAN) — "City leaders and other organizers are planning an anti-Donald Trump protest on Inauguration Day that may prompt students to leave class early.

The group “One Resistance” tells KXAN that University of Texas students will walk out of the classroom at noon on Jan. 20. They say high school students are also planning to leave at 3 p.m.; even though high school dismissal at Austin ISD isn’t until 4:30 p.m.

The group is planning to march from Auditorium Shores up Congress Avenue and back. City council member Greg Casar has been closely involved in this event.

“I’m proud of the city of Austin’s policies protecting our citizen’s first amendment rights. This coalition has worked closely with city departments including the police dept. to ensure this is a safe and friendly event for everyone,” said Casar.

Casar’s office says he is not calling for any student walk-outs. The students have made their own decisions about how to express their first amendment rights.

KXAN reached out to AISD about the plans on Inauguration day. A spokesperson told us they never encourage students to leave school and if they do attend this protest it will count as an unexcused absence.

The last time protesters took to the streets ended with two people arrested. That same week UT students blocked both Congress Avenue and First Street bridges as they marched throughout Austin chanting a wide variety of anti-Trump slogans."

Hey... yea, sounds friendly and safe to me... A perfect place for kids to become educated regarding tolerance and patriotism! I must be a fossil because I remember when parents actually cared more for their kids education over their kids socially-driven agendas. Truly sad when the day comes that parents say:

"Fuck that school and fuck your education... Go ahead and go downtown and get involved with adults spewing hateful rhetoric and show this newly elected President how you feel even before he's had a chance to take office... and hey you're not even old enough to vote lol, but meh... that's okay. It's only an unexcused absence... no biggie."

And don't think for a minute that these groups like "One Resistance" aren't trying to influence and recruit at every chance they get. It's sickening.
jdinny likes this.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #13 of 173 Old 01-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Rock God

Garage

I'd be pissed if I found out that the high school let my kid go run around town when he/she should have been in class.
RUCKDOG, ndtguy and jdinny like this.

Kevin
post #14 of 173 Old 01-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Better believe it.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #15 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

SEVEN

post #16 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 04:52 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
AUSTIN (KXAN) — "City leaders and other organizers are planning an anti-Donald Trump protest on Inauguration Day that may prompt students to leave class early.

The group “One Resistance” tells KXAN that University of Texas students will walk out of the classroom at noon on Jan. 20. They say high school students are also planning to leave at 3 p.m.; even though high school dismissal at Austin ISD isn’t until 4:30 p.m.

The group is planning to march from Auditorium Shores up Congress Avenue and back. City council member Greg Casar has been closely involved in this event.

“I’m proud of the city of Austin’s policies protecting our citizen’s first amendment rights. This coalition has worked closely with city departments including the police dept. to ensure this is a safe and friendly event for everyone,” said Casar.

Casar’s office says he is not calling for any student walk-outs. The students have made their own decisions about how to express their first amendment rights.

KXAN reached out to AISD about the plans on Inauguration day. A spokesperson told us they never encourage students to leave school and if they do attend this protest it will count as an unexcused absence.

The last time protesters took to the streets ended with two people arrested. That same week UT students blocked both Congress Avenue and First Street bridges as they marched throughout Austin chanting a wide variety of anti-Trump slogans."

Hey... yea, sounds friendly and safe to me... A perfect place for kids to become educated regarding tolerance and patriotism! I must be a fossil because I remember when parents actually cared more for their kids education over their kids socially-driven agendas. Truly sad when the day comes that parents say:

"Fuck that school and fuck your education... Go ahead and go downtown and get involved with adults spewing hateful rhetoric and show this newly elected President how you feel even before he's had a chance to take office... and hey you're not even old enough to vote lol, but meh... that's okay. It's only an unexcused absence... no biggie."

And don't think for a minute that these groups like "One Resistance" aren't trying to influence and recruit at every chance they get. It's sickening.
Stub , don't get me wrong here , BUT I'm not insensitive , I just don't care !

This POS President has done only one thing to cement his place in history , he has put each and every one of us against each other .
Divisive to say the least , the blacks against the whites , hispanics against blacks , hispanics against whites and on and on , mix them as needed to suit the demographic .
The only thing I'm personally against is Assholes .
I personally believe that one demographic that has suffered the most from Obama's Fu'ed actions have been the blues (police) have suffered the most , they have to deal with all the assholes daily , with no support from the WH or the Liberals .
They are dying in the streets and no one from his feckless administration REALLY has stood against this tragic mentality .
I don't CARE what color your skin is if your an asshole , your an asshole .

If I catch you assaulting or harming a Police Officer in the lawful line of duty , I will do the same thing as the Citizen in Arizona did the other day .
This rant is not to excuse the actions of the bad apple police officers that have moved themselves into the category of asshole themselves by doing dirt themselves .
I'm a equal opportunity hater , if your an asshole I Fuc'n Hate You !
post #17 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 06:28 AM
Granite Guru

oh I guess I have to put text with it.
7 more

2008 JK
6spd
3.73:1

Last edited by wildchild; 01-20-2017 at 10:10 AM.
post #18 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Quote:
post #19 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 06:46 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by un lupus View Post
Stub , don't get me wrong here , BUT I'm not insensitive , I just don't care !

This POS President has done only one thing to cement his place in history , he has put each and every one of us against each other .
Divisive to say the least , the blacks against the whites , hispanics against blacks , hispanics against whites and on and on , mix them as needed to suit the demographic .
The only thing I'm personally against is Assholes .
I personally believe that one demographic that has suffered the most from Obama's Fu'ed actions have been the blues (police) have suffered the most , they have to deal with all the assholes daily , with no support from the WH or the Liberals .
They are dying in the streets and no one from his feckless administration REALLY has stood against this tragic mentality .
I don't CARE what color your skin is if your an asshole , your an asshole .

If I catch you assaulting or harming a Police Officer in the lawful line of duty , I will do the same thing as the Citizen in Arizona did the other day .
This rant is not to excuse the actions of the bad apple police officers that have moved themselves into the category of asshole themselves by doing dirt themselves .
I'm a equal opportunity hater , if your an asshole I Fuc'n Hate You !
Understood. I simply feel it's absolutely sad that people/ groups are taking an active role in encouraging school-age kids to hate, before the kids are even old enough to understand. I don't have children and I'm not consumed with social media so maybe I'm just out of touch but when I read that, it really made me feel angry that education has become less important than hate-fueled resistance and protest... at least to a lot of people apparently. There was a time in America when school-age kids were taught to respect a Presidential inauguration... not rise up against it. Also makes me genuinely glad that I'm not trying to raise kids these days.

post #20 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Understood. I simply feel it's absolutely sad that people/ groups are taking an active role in encouraging school-age kids to hate, before the kids are even old enough to understand. I don't have children and I'm not consumed with social media so maybe I'm just out of touch but when I read that, it really made me feel angry that education has become less important than hate-fueled resistance and protest... at least to a lot of people apparently. There was a time in America when school-age kids were taught to respect a Presidential inauguration... not rise up against it. Also makes me genuinely glad that I'm not trying to raise kids these days.
As do I , what has really come out of the Obama Administration is that it is ok for even these young-un's to disrespect law enforcement , it's even expected . Ya Ain't Cool If Ya Don't Get In Their Face And Show Contempt .

No wonder municipalities and sheriff's departments have had to lower the standards and can't attract the quality so desperately needed in todays society .
Those conditions that they endure are hard for me to watch , why would anyone want to serve .
A shame that their parents can't whip their ass .
Yet the boys in blue still run to the sound of gunfire day in day out .
post #21 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 07:25 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
Now that's my kind of alien .
post #22 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 07:39 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
If only Jack Ryan R-IL hadn't tried to encourage her to engage in kinky sex at sex clubs and gotten a nasty divorce Obama might not be president today.
priell3 and ndtguy like this.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
post #23 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCKDOG View Post
If only Jack Ryan R-IL hadn't tried to encourage her to engage in kinky sex at sex clubs and gotten a nasty divorce Obama might not be president today.
Too bad I was invited to those clubs.

Quote:
Quote:
post #24 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 09:12 AM

Quote:
It is not about educating todays kids it is about indoctrination and making them good little democrat robots.
N2rock and ndtguy like this.

Quote:
Quote:
post #25 of 173 Old 01-13-2017, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
It is not about educating todays kids it is about indoctrination and making them good little democrat robots.
I know I should understand and accept that at this point but damn... still just boggles my mind how bad things have gotten when I read shit like that.

un lupus- I only hope that these men and women simply trying to keep the peace, will all make it home to their families at the end of the day.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode