Is Obama Actually trying to screw Trump? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 247Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 01:09 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
Is Obama Actually trying to screw Trump?

Over the past week or so Obama has done quite a few things that I can only see as a willful attempt to fuck over Pres Elect Trump before he takes office.

Banning drilling is Alaska and the Atlantic.

Naming millions of acres as protected.

Sanctions on Russia.

Pushing through new rules and regs through the EPA.

Opening the flood gates for Syrian refugees.

Asking for billions of dollars for illegals.

Throwing Israel under the bus at the UN.

He's without a doubt the most childish, back stabbing , sore looser, piece of shit, lying cock sucker who's going to fuck over this great country as much as he can till he's thrown out of our White House.

Smooth transition of power my ass.
RubiCajun, JKMILO and Alfie831 like this.

Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 01:36 AM
JKO Addict!

Yes. He hates America. I hate him back.
MAC7, JKMILO and Alfie831 like this.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”― Ronald Reagan
post #3 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 04:16 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

He is trying to fuck Trump and the rest of us.

The mooslim is very unhappy that he will have to give up his dictatorship in a few weeks.

He is like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

MikeP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 05:18 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

That was a rhetorical question right? Of course he is!

I just saw obama's Saturday morning address a few minutes ago. He told everyone he is going nowhere and implied he is staying in Washington DC to protect the people. I hope he tries, I really do. Hopefully that will destroy his 55% approval rating.
Attached Images

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken

Last edited by RUCKDOG; 12-31-2016 at 05:32 AM.
post #5 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 05:55 AM
Granite Guru

Yeah, i think that smooth transition like Bush provided is all Media Bullshit lies!

2014 JKU, red, 2.5" AEV lift,6.4L VVT, 35" Duratrac's. 4.10, Gen Right bumpers, VR 8000 winch, Pro Rock 44.
post #6 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 09:23 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Barry Hussein Obama is what he's always been just under his skin, a lying, kowtowing, worthless, America hating, chickenshit muslim. Hah, spell check wants me to capitalize muslim but it's good with all other descriptive words. lol. At this time I would also like to thank all the chickenshit tough talking militia's out there in chickenshit land for not doing what you had been talking about, but were too scared because bottom line is you're all of bunch of little kids playing Army but really, really scared to have anyone fire back at you.
WarMachine, RUCKDOG and gcopley like this.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015
post #7 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 09:25 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

And yet another example of the BS the POS has pullled before he leaves office. Promised the the Transition Team no new
Federal employee hires then did the opposite.

After a promised freeze, a flurry of new hires in federal agencies « Hot Air

And then there is this little tidbit...
Quote:
Seventeen political Obama appointments across eight different agencies converted to career positions without receiving the required Office of Personnel Management (OPM) approval.
They should be the first ones fired on 20 Jan.
WarMachine likes this.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken

Last edited by RUCKDOG; 12-31-2016 at 09:40 AM.
post #8 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 09:42 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Well Ruck, it's like your signature says........it's about time.
RUCKDOG likes this.

Quote:
post #9 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 10:02 AM
Granite Guru

He is a dirty rotten piece of shit!!!
He is a cocksucker, and he is doing every thing he can to fuck Trump.
He has fucked our country every way he can in the last eight years, and I for one, can't imagine how the fuck he got elected for the second term!!!
He's gonna protect our country huh, he's done nothing but make it worse during his presidency.
My Dad passed in '03, and I miss him every day, but I am so glad he didn't have to witness this Muslim scumbag fuck up what he and all of our ancestors worked so hard to build!!!
Fuck Obumma, the day he and his arrogant POS wife walk out of the Whitehouse for the last time will be a blessing to our country.
I hope he takes that asshole Hillary back to Chicago with him!!!

RUCKDOG, kjeeper10 and chris36l like this.

'12 JK Gecko | AEV 2.5/wGCB's | 315 Cooper S/T MAXX | Salta's | Enhanced Rubicon rails | Trektop NX | Soft Doors | JW Speaker tail lights | M/T S1 bumper | Smitty X20-10 Comp | Factor 55 | Tactik HD spare carrier | ACE Halfback bumper | 4.10's | E-lockers | E-disco

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
Support your 2nd amendment rights!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #10 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 02:19 PM
DJ1
Wheeler

You mean during the off-time when he's not out perfecting his "game" 5 days out of each week?

Attachment 287650

Last edited by DJ1; 01-08-2017 at 11:09 PM.
post #11 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 02:24 PM
Granite Guru

That bastard makes my skin crawl

'12 JK Gecko | AEV 2.5/wGCB's | 315 Cooper S/T MAXX | Salta's | Enhanced Rubicon rails | Trektop NX | Soft Doors | JW Speaker tail lights | M/T S1 bumper | Smitty X20-10 Comp | Factor 55 | Tactik HD spare carrier | ACE Halfback bumper | 4.10's | E-lockers | E-disco

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #12 of 367 Old 12-31-2016, 08:29 PM
Granite Guru

Fatwa

To say Trump is a workaholic is an understatement. It's one of the reasons he beat Hillary while spending half the money. He'll reverse these frantic, last minute Obama fatwas in record time, God willing.
RubiCajun and ndtguy like this.

2014 JKUR
2008 JKR (sold)
2002 X
1948 CJ2A (restoration project)

When did your freedom to make stupid choices become my responsibility to pay for them?

You know we've gotten soft as a country when they had to round the corners on Doritos because people are hurting themselves.
post #13 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Obama fatwas. Lol

Quote:
post #14 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 02:10 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

I called my 81 year old mom in San Diego, to wish her a happy new year tonight. She told me she can't even stand to hear Obama's voice anymore.

I told her if she kept talking like that, I was going to go to my safe place.

She said "stop being a pussy".

I love my mom.

Kevin
post #15 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 02:48 AM
Granite Guru

I really like your Mom.

Happy New Year everyone!!

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #16 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:04 AM
Cod
Mall Crawl Champ!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

He's doing everything he can to fuck over Trump........ nobody in politics wants Trump to succeed, especially the Demorats.

If Trump walks in and is a success just imagine how it will make the last 20 years of politics look......

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #17 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:10 AM
Granite Guru

I agree, and I'm really hoping the Donald fixes us up.
Hell, we haven't had a good president since Ronald Reagan

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #18 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:16 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
I called my 81 year old mom in San Diego, to wish her a happy new year tonight. She told me she can't even stand to hear Obama's voice anymore.

I told her if she kept talking like that, I was going to go to my safe place.

She said "stop being a pussy".

I love my mom.
Kevin's mom for press secretary!!!
RUCKDOG, ndtguy and jdinny like this.

Quote:
post #19 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:19 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
Kevin's mom for press secretary!!!
+2
Roger that!!!

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #20 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991wrangler View Post

That pic is adorable and all, but I'll only ask you about one part of it. Are you one of the 17 million who Obama "got" health insurance? Honestly, I'm not. I am blessed to have decent health (so far), as well as decent health insurance through my employer. But I do personally know multiple people who "got" health insurance through the Affordable Care Act (most did not want to "got" health insurance, but have because it is mandated). I also know many people who already had health insurance before the ACA. I do not know of any who like it, think it is a good thing, or who it has helped at all. Every single one of them wish it had never been a thing.

My sister and her husband are fairly young and in good health. While they had a plan in place, it didn't involve getting health insurance until a specific time. Maybe you could argue they were taking a risk that something would happen, but that was their choice. Instead, they were forced to buy insurance and it put their plan behind because, quite simply, they couldn't afford it. She also had to continue paying for doctor visits out of pocket because the co-pay was actually more expensive than the cash price the doctor charged.

My aunt has a special needs child who needs almost constant care and attention. She had health insurance before the ACA, but after it was implemented her plan no longer existed. She was forced to get a new plan which was far more expensive (which was nearly ruining because she lives on such limited income). The new plan covered so little, and had such high deductibles that she actually had to stop going to the doctor as often (she isn't young or in great health herself) because she was either denied care (because it wasn't covered) or because she could no longer afford the visits.

I have another relative who cannot afford the health insurance at all (despite the credits or whatever they offer) so she chooses to pay the fine and go without insurance. Without the ACA she may still not have insurance, but she wouldn't have to pay hundreds of dollars to the government every year for the sin of not having insurance.

My cousin is self employed and health insurance premiums for his family have more than doubled since the ACA was enacted (it now costs a lot more than my mortgage). It is a major strain on their finances.

Again, I'm blessed and can't complain, but my premiums, too have gone way up, deductibles have gone way up and coverages have gone down.

My mother is moving in with me soon, in part because she cannot afford to live alone anymore because of huge increases in health insurance costs.

So forgive me for not praising Obama for his "accomplishment" of getting the ACA passed. If you actually want to talk about the other points on your cute little meme pic, that's fine. But if not that's fine too.

Edit: Also, pointing out problems with a republican who has been out of office for eight years, and who many conservatives criticized for many policies, does nothing to defend Obama, or make me like his policies any better.

Edit 2: Your meme and rant about Bush also does nothing to address the things Obama is hurrying to push through right now, which is actually the topic of this thread.

Last edited by BigTB; 01-01-2017 at 05:10 PM.
post #21 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Granite Guru

Curious thing, Obama is claiming having created 12,000,000 jobs. I will admit that is a number that is hard for me to believe, since I don't think any president has ever created a job, as president. So maybe the case can be made that 12,000,000 jobs have been created since he became president. Funny thing is, the average annual income in 2007 was around $55,000 when the sainted one took office. It is now around $42,000. I guess that could be called redistribution, which I am not in favor of, but I digress. No, the point that is even more damaging is that inflation has increased nearly 25%, which means that average annual wage has decreased to ~$30,000, or dropped to nearly half of what wages were in 2007. That is a pretty real, and horrid figure.

Synopsis, people are basically making half of what they were ten years ago.

Oh, and the things that caused the whole economy to tank happened under Clintons watch.

And by the way, Bush said that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, because EVERY SINGLE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY in the world thought they did. And surprise, even Hussein thought he had them, which he did. Problem is, when we think of WMD's, we think of bombs. When THEY think of WMD's, they are talking about things like mustard gas. You know, that stuff that was used against the Kurds that lived in Iraq?
post #22 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Then have a debate on health care, and consider your coveted Republicans a) want zero support for it while living off your taxes and mine (and get outstanding publicly funded health care) and b) blocked nearly all positive compromises along the way to Obamacare. Fact is: More people are covered than ever, and as a person who is stuck paying an effective tax rate that's more than most ... glad to be better off than worse off. Are there plenty of stories that make one better or worse off... yep. Did Republicans want to do anything at all... nope.
I'm a little confused by this response. Are you saying that "yes, there are stories of people both worse and better off" and the Republicans are somehow evil because they didn't want to support the bill? If that's your argument, I would ask what is wrong with not supporting something until it can be shown that it won't actually hurt Americans? Why should someone support a bill just because it is doing "something"? If that something isn't good, isn't it better to do nothing at all? As I said, everyone I know who has been affected by the ACA (which is virtually everyone I know) actually said just that; that they wish nothing had been done at all, because they were better off before.

So yes, I think it would have been better for the bill to not have been passed at all. I don't believe the government should be doing "something" to address issues, despite what that something is, or whether or not it will help anyone.

And by the way, multiple Republicans wanted to add wording to the bill that would require they must use the same insurance the average American had access to, instead of using the better, government issue insurance (not to mention wanting them to be forced to read it before passing it, so they would know what was actually in the bill. Several Democrats basically said that was ridiculous). None of the Democrats wanted to give up their health insurance any more than the Republicans you vilify. And I don't blanket support Republicans. If they do something I don't agree with, I keep that in mind when I send them letters and on voting day. I support ideas and policies, not parties.

Last edited by BigTB; 01-01-2017 at 05:35 PM.
post #23 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 05:34 PM
Granite Guru

Yea, and Obummer had so much to do with "getting" Bin Laden too, right.
Really,,,, as a retired military sniper, I know how much Obummer had to do with "getting " Bin Laden. Nothing, absolutely nothing!
The guy has put our country in shambles.
And the thing I thought he would do the best at is racism, it's 100 times worse now than when he took office!!!
You need to get out more often sonny

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #24 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Rock God

You make me laugh. i am pretty much sick of engaging Obama supporters. He could drop a noose in the middle of Harlem and his supporters would praise it. He has divided this country by making most everything about color, race, gender, sexuality, equality, bathrooms, undermining law enforcement. And gues why the previous administration is the Obama Administration so,shut the hell up. Obama is a disaster as is his whole cabinet. The things that repulse me more than him are his supporters. The democrats are the most imminent threat to the national security of the US.
post #25 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Rock God

Quote:
So you don't like a meme, but calling your African American a cocksucker is cool? Just interesting that my push back on the hate speech on this site is what resonates with you. Again, have a debate about health care. But don't call Obama a Muslim, a cock sucker, or hate on his wife, when the Republican party has attacked him for 8 years and fed a whole class of haters a lie. Happy to admit there are plenty of democrats who are dumb, but Obama isn't one of them. He's done what America always has to survive ... made compromises that move America forward.

Not demonizing Republicans here, just pointing out that they've blocked forward progress in last 8 years while Obama has made progress.
Of course Republicans have disagreed with and fought with him for eight years. Just as Democrats fought with and attacked Bush for eight years (and still attack Bush, Reagan, etc. constantly).

I didn't say I didn't like the meme, but if you used it to promote actual points you believe in, I was asking for your position on one of those points. Or do you not want a discussion, do you just want to throw out accusations of racism? And I never said that calling "your African American" a cocksucker was cool. I will ask you why your problem with calling him a cocksucker is about about race? He has been the President of the United States for years, and my respect for that office stands. My respect for him as a man stands or falls based on his actions.

If you just used the meme as a pseudo insult to republicans, then I would say it is a bit less in your face and crude than the pushback others have posted in this thread towards Obama. But it is very passive-aggressive in it's distain for people simply because they disagree with Obama.

And nothing about my post was resonation about your pushback against hate speech. Since you keep making everything about that, I will address it briefly. I am a little sick of every criticism (or even insult) of Obama being labeled as hate speech. I'm allowed to disagree with someone, and even vehemently dislike or insult someone who is part of whatever group you decide is special, and it doesn't make it hate speech. I'm not saying there has never been racist speech towards Obama, but in my experience (including on this site), the vast majority has been purely about policies, character and actions; not about race. Again, in my experience, it is not until a Democrat/Obama supporter joins the conversation that it suddenly is all about race.
ExWrench and ndtguy like this.

Last edited by BigTB; 01-01-2017 at 06:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode