Is Obama Actually trying to screw Trump? - Page 6 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 247Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #126 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:18 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
He is trying to fuck Trump and the rest of us.

The mooslim is very unhappy that he will have to give up his dictatorship in a few weeks.

He is like a toddler throwing a tantrum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
Barry Hussein Obama is what he's always been just under his skin, a lying, kowtowing, worthless, America hating, chickenshit muslim. Hah, spell check wants me to capitalize muslim but it's good with all other descriptive words. lol. At this time I would also like to thank all the chickenshit tough talking militia's out there in chickenshit land for not doing what you had been talking about, but were too scared because bottom line is you're all of bunch of little kids playing Army but really, really scared to have anyone fire back at you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinny View Post
He is a dirty rotten piece of shit!!!
He is a cocksucker, and he is doing every thing he can to fuck Trump.
He has fucked our country every way he can in the last eight years, and I for one, can't imagine how the fuck he got elected for the second term!!!
He's gonna protect our country huh, he's done nothing but make it worse during his presidency.
My Dad passed in '03, and I miss him every day, but I am so glad he didn't have to witness this Muslim scumbag fuck up what he and all of our ancestors worked so hard to build!!!
Fuck Obumma, the day he and his arrogant POS wife walk out of the Whitehouse for the last time will be a blessing to our country.
I hope he takes that asshole Hillary back to Chicago with him!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinny View Post
Your wife told me my dick was quite a bit bigger than yours, see, I'm not a racist

Ummm, I guess your narrow mind does not remember 9-11 ?
Yes, you could say I dislike/distrust most muslims, hate them, naa, not all of them. They are raised to hate Americans, sound familiar ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
Barry, is that you? You stole your daughters pc again didn't you. Shame on you. I know, I know. Hillary sent you here to carry on the rhetoric of the dead DNC presidential campaign. Dude, be a good Muslim and swallow the fact that y'all lost. It's over. Fin. You lost. Your failures are what brought the DNC down. Be a good boy and bow out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx View Post

Also, where the fuck did the muslim thing come in to play here? Obama's fucking over Trump in several different ways. none of which have a damn thing to do with his religion.

He's handed Syria and Iraq over to Iran.
He's come out hard on this russian thing to put trump into a corner. How ridiculous is it to have a president of the united states making ridiculous public charges? All he's doing is trying to make Trump either defend russia (pushing forward the narrative that he's in bed with them) or condemn them (adding further tensions). not to mention the sanction talk.

All while we're on the verge of another cold war.

But it's fucking racism. Fuck that shit.
Like I said you can call him whatever you want , but when you call him by his religion is where it starts to sound racist

And these quotes where on the first page ( well for me since I have it set up for 40 post)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #127 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:27 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Okay... Well... hmm.

I'm going to go ahead at this point, and shut this one down. As I've said, I generally don't see anything more than a good deal of distaste for our President and maybe some occasional tongue-in-cheek remarks made in chat once in a great while... remarks that I generally monitor to make sure are not escalated. But you know, maybe I'm wrong and a bunch of members just need to be banned. I've certainly handed out warnings in the past for people walking that edge or for being obviously glaringly racist. Most anything that I've seen has been in what I would call a grey-area, so many comments I let ride and make sure that a particular comment doesn't take an otherwise well-meaning thread into a nasty direction. The one subject that I've often times taken a bit casually, is regarding politics/ Obama. But I've also felt as if skin-color has had nothing to do with people's disgust and subsequent hateful comments about him. Subsequently, I've generally not tried to read between the lines... maybe a mistake on my part. I'm not here to defend possible offenders but I will continue to remind people that this forum has from it's inception, been a forum with VERY LITTLE CENSORSHIP and although I may not agree with some things that are said on here, I also haven't put a great deal of effort nor concern into dissecting every questionable comment that I see. I've always figured that if anything genuinely strikes someone else as flat out racist, that said person would naturally report it. I do take reports/ complaints very seriously, I assure you.

Anyway... I hope that members do know that they have every right and even a responsibility to some degree, to report those posts or threads that they deem offensive. I'm sure that there's a good deal that I miss and I apologize for that also, but I do moderate this board voluntarily and cannot read in detail every single post that gets submitted. I'm one guy and I don't see much activity here from any of our other mods. It is what it is and I honestly try to do all that I can to address issues and scan and scrutinize as much as possible whenever I'm able to. Obviously that hasn't been enough though in some people's opinions.

So... With all that being said, I do again openly apologize to anyone that comes here and is offended by some of the chat-comments. Please REPORT if ignoring doesn't suit you. Because this thread has been deemed offensive at this point, I'm going to close it very soon. Subsequent complaints, as always... can be directed right into my PM box and I'll do the best that I can to address the concerns.

Hopefully we can move beyond this. Y'all have a great day.
I know you try but it's hard when you are on the other side of things , I have been a member for a long time and have never reported anything because to me some do come off a little racist at times but as long as you are using the n word then I let it go

I understand what this site is and what it is mostly filled with , so the comments are going to happen here more then most but if you don't like it then move on to somewhere more your style

There is a group coming in now who truly don't know what racism is , so every little thing that's not what you call the norm becomes racist and it is starting to lose its meaning

Last edited by jaker; 01-04-2017 at 07:34 AM.
post #128 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Rock God

Muslim/Islam is a religion that encompasses all shades of skin tone, including white. It is NOT a race. I don't know if Obama is a Muslim or not but I do think he seems to go easy on them. At least the PC police is. I think Obama has been given the opportunity to go down in history as a man that became president and seized on a unique opportunity to unify a country like no other in the past. But instead, chose to point fingers, divide, undermine law, weaken our standing in the world view, enable and encourage our enemies, to list a few of his accomplishments. I don't like him based on his merit, not his skin tone. I believe most of the guys on this site dislike him for the same merits that I mentioned. I am looking forward to him packing his shit and leaving 1600 PA Ave.
post #129 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:44 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da20captain View Post
Muslim/Islam is a religion that encompasses all shades of skin tone, including white. It is NOT a race. I don't know if Obama is a Muslim or not but I do think he seems to go easy on them..
Right but like I am trying too say , when you refer to someone by their religion you are starting to sound that way

And again what I don't understand is why that only works for Jews and Muslims

Look at that penny pinching Jew over there vs look at that penny pinching Christian over there
post #130 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:48 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaker View Post
Right but like I am trying too say , when you refer to someone by their religion you are starting to sound that way

Look at that penny pinching Jew over there vs look at that penny pinching Christian over there
I'm pretty sure libs have been framing christians as evil racist alt right wingers for a loooooooong time.

But I guess it doesn't count since Christians aren't all white right? so it's not racist? OR IS IT!?!

EVERYTHING is racist.

And it's Bush's fault.

2007 2 door, RK coilovers, 5.38 gears, built rubi axles, 35" Kumho KL71's, etc
2003 TJ, solid 60, Full traction long armed, caged, etc
2011 Jeep WK2 70th anniversary (baby hauler)
2013 focus ST, SCT with unleashed tune, green filter, Daily driver
post #131 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:51 AM
JKO Addict!

Because if you subscribe to traditional Christian values according to the left you:

Hate Gays
Hate Muslims
Hate birth control
Hate women and want to limit what they can do with their bodies

So what i'm saying is you're wrong jaker. Christians have been pigeonholed. Just like someone saying someone is a "penny pinching jew" with disgust in their voice, i hear liberals refer to christians and their values.

post #132 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:59 AM
JKO Addict!

I will be honest right now

I have been on this site since Obama was in office and I am so tired of hearing the bitching that I was glad trump won not because he might make a change but to see what you guys are going to say over his term

I hope for y'all that he makes a positive change because this site is filled with how bad democrats are and if trump starts to mess up I can't wait to hear how you justify it

And before you start my political view is this , we are middle class and not one president in a long has ever helped the middle class so grab the lube because we will be screwed again
post #133 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 08:03 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
I will be honest right now

I have been on this site since Obama was in office and I am so tired of hearing the bitching that I was glad trump won not because he might make a change but to see what you guys are going to say over his term

I hope for y'all that he makes a positive change because this site is filled with how bad democrats are and if trump starts to mess up I can't wait to hear how you justify it

And before you start my political view is this , we are middle class and not one president in a long has ever helped the middle class so grab the lube because we will be screwed again
So rather than acknowledge the shits sandwich Obama is leaving on Trump's plate you've already decided that trump can do no good.

You're no better than what you're accusing everyone else of.

post #134 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 08:04 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Because if you subscribe to traditional Christian values according to the left you:

Hate Gays
Hate Muslims
Hate birth control
Hate women and want to limit what they can do with their bodies

So what i'm saying is you're wrong jaker. Christians have been pigeonholed. Just like someone saying someone is a "penny pinching jew" with disgust in their voice, i hear liberals refer to christians and their values.
I get what you are trying to say , but what religion are liberals from what I know most are Christian
post #135 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 08:12 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
So rather than acknowledge the shits sandwich Obama is leaving on Trump's plate you've already decided that trump can do no good.

You're no better than what you're accusing everyone else of.
Like I said above what my political view is and I said he MIGHT make a change and I can already see it that Obama will get blamed for everything going on in trump run, just like Bush got blamed for everything in the beginning of Obama run

And again I hope he does make a change , but I don't expect it to happen

If you dont expect it you won't get hurt if it doesn't happen
post #136 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 08:18 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Why wouldn't we talk about how bad the Democrats are - more accurately, what they have become? Have you read or listened to JFK's speeches? The guy was a patriot, and he'd be considered a Republican today. The modern Democrat party is a totalitarian far-left party that wants to rule every tiny aspect of each of our lives. If you question how radical they've become, they are considering Keith Ellison for DNC chair - a Farrakhan surrogate! Most of us don't want that, so we talk about it.

I've been a very vocal critic of Trump. If he screws the pooch, he'll get the same treatment.

A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
-Milton Friedman
post #137 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 08:29 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADGER View Post
I've been a very vocal critic of Trump. If he screws the pooch, he'll get the same treatment.
X2. i've already been critical of his choice for secretary of education.

post #138 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 08:30 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Why wouldn't we talk about how bad the Democrats are - more accurately, what they have become? Have you read or listened to JFK's speeches? The guy was a patriot, and he'd be considered a Republican today. The modern Democrat party is a totalitarian far-left party that wants to rule every tiny aspect of each of our lives. If you question how radical they've become, they are considering Keith Ellison for DNC chair - a Farrakhan surrogate! Most of us don't want that, so we talk about it.

Not saying you shouldn't talk , you have every right to say how bad it has become , but if trump doesn't live up to what people are expecting I can't wait to hear people justify why
post #139 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 08:43 AM
Rock God

Quote:

In the case of Obama, having not necessarily admitted that he is a Muslim and referring to him as one because he seems to have soft spot for them, I will give you some latitude on your claim. However, in general if someone is part of a particular religion and they are referred to as a Jew, bible thumper or whatever who cares. Don't read into shit so much. I miss the days when jokes could be made and nobody got their feelings hurt. I am white and I have buddy, who is black, that refers to me as wonderbread and it cracks me up. I don't know if it is because my parents beat the "sticks and stones" line into or was it because I was always the new kid. It is just sad how sensitive folks are to certain words , phrases or context these days.
Long lost are the days of comedians making humor about the differences of how different cultures can be. It's a damn shame how the country has become so sensitive. These days too many guys don't know what end of the hammer to hold. And women have been led to believe they have a shitty position in society.
ExWrench likes this.
post #140 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 09:02 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
X2. i've already been critical of his choice for secretary of education.
I like her...I don't think she will be as bad as some critics say. If she brings about school choice that's a huge win for the Country.

Like others have said I've got some great concerns about trump. And I have been very critical of him here on JKO. If he screws the pooch (thanks Badger!) I'll be leading the criticism. But at the moment I like his cabinet picks and remain cautiously optimistic.

Oh, and I'm enjoying watching the progressive heads explode.

Quote:
In the case of Obama, having not necessarily admitted that he is a Muslim and referring to him as one because he seems to have soft spot for them, I will give you some latitude on your claim.
Obama has done it to himself....we have never had a president whose background is so murky as his. I'm not talking about his birth records either, but his school records. His grades and who paid for his college. And that whole speech he gave in LA the paper won't release the video. And sitting in the very racist "Rev" Wright church on the south side of Chicago.
ExWrench likes this.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken

Last edited by RUCKDOG; 01-04-2017 at 09:07 AM.
post #141 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 09:26 AM
Rock God

I am agreement Ruckdog. I was just keeping the tone down a little so my point may be noticed. Obama has paved the way for his criticism.
RUCKDOG likes this.
post #142 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 09:34 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Jews aren't trying to kill us, Islamic terrorist are. Who are they? Are they that Muslim family down the street? You know, that street in the neighborhood in San Bernadino. This is common to what has happened to ethnic groups here in the US during/after all of our wars. Unlike some of you on this forum, I and several others here on JKO have been listening, observing Muslims doing what they are doing since the early seventies. That's a long time. Are they "regular" Muslim's or do they practice Sharia Law. When I was a kid, it was because of World War II, German POW camps in the US, Japanese Internment Camps, the Korean War, Koreans, then Vietnamese and now Muslims. Suspicion of ethnic groups is generated by their actions/deeds as are the suspicions of Barack who, as has been pointed out, taken the road of divisiveness and anti constitutional actions to send this country back 20 to 30 years. Because he has been so protective of his past that he has kept secretive major parts of record and closed to the public by him he is not trusted and disliked more that most past presidents.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved 2015
post #143 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 09:35 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
I am agreement Ruckdog. I was just keeping the tone down a little so my point may be noticed. Obama has paved the way for his criticism.
I laughed when he was on the news the other night talking about all the manufacturing jobs he's saved when the ford and carrier deals were brought up.

The way he comes to his numbers is nuts.

post #144 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 10:09 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
I laughed when he was on the news the other night talking about all the manufacturing jobs he's saved when the ford and carrier deals were brought up.

The way he comes to his numbers is nuts.
Yep...and then there is this.
Attached Images

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
post #145 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

It's not just Obama trying to screw Trump now. California just hired Eric Holder to fight Trump on the immigration front. California probably figures he still has sway within the .gov. Which is most likely true, but hopefully will end real soon.
MAC7 likes this.

Kevin
post #146 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:

Penny pinchers regardless of religion are just cheap bastards but I do get what you are saying......
post #147 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 02:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
It's not just Obama trying to screw Trump now. California just hired Eric Holder to fight Trump on the immigration front. California probably figures he still has sway within the .gov. Which is most likely true, but hopefully will end real soon.
Oh goodie! The only member of a President's cabinet in American history to be held in contempt of Congress...the lying, obfuscating, racist, divisive asshole that frankly should be behind bars for Fast and Furious. Typical California. Haven't they broken off at the San Andreas fault yet and drifted out to sea?

The guy is so focused on skin pigmentation that maybe he'll fail spectacularly in his immigration fight. You know, those people...they are different color than he is. But I suppose as long as they aren't white he'll give it his best.

A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
-Milton Friedman
post #148 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 05:32 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Oh goodie! The only member of a President's cabinet in American history to be held in contempt of Congress...the lying, obfuscating, racist, divisive asshole that frankly should be behind bars for Fast and Furious. Typical California. Haven't they broken off at the San Andreas fault yet and drifted out to sea?

The guy is so focused on skin pigmentation that maybe he'll fail spectacularly in his immigration fight. You know, those people...they are different color than he is. But I suppose as long as they aren't white he'll give it his best.
Typical of Holder and the law firm he works for. Don't forget Holder and his law firm also represent the terrorist in Gitmo pro bono...that's what he was doing before he was AG.

post #149 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Wheeler

I hope Obama does screw Trump. It will solidify him as the greatest President in the modern era. It's just too bad that so many of you are grabbing your ankles for Trump with such enthusiasm. A tragic indication of just how far down the shitter the white middle class has gone. Books will be written decades from now about how so many people with such access to knowledge and education could display so little in fervently electing the biggest clown to ever run for office.

You keep hating on Obama all you want though. I'm quite certain that in four years when the economy is in the shitter and thousands of US soldiers lie dead from some goddamned moronic war that this idiot started - you fools will still be bitching about Obama. That's all you know how to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #150 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

This just warms my heart. I have never in my life seen a more beautiful moving truck anywhere.

Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode