Is Obama Actually trying to screw Trump? - Page 5 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 247Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC7 View Post
And when 10% or 15% aren't working it makes the strain all that much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And it's much more than that. It's possible that 10-15% of the "workforce" isn't working. But a huge part of the population isn't technically part of the workforce. Children, seniors, those with disabilities, etc. But all those people still have to have health insurance coverage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 08:42 AM
Rock God

Get back to work and I miss one of the best threads we had in a while. I'm glad you all quoted that persons posts. It was definitely interesting and reminds me of why I like it here.

Few more days. Lets see what else Obama cooks up that Trump will have to undo.

2010 2 door manual sport
post #103 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

The ban automatically deleted everything that wasn't quoted so it messed this thread up pretty bad, but late last night he just went off the deep end... bumping/ trolling a bunch of other chat threads... repeatedly typing "white supremacist". That was enough.
MAC7 and ndtguy like this.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #104 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 09:18 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
He removed all his posts? That's like a hit and run.

DJ1 obviously has "white privilege". I'd like that entered into the record.
Well....that was interesting. Hit and run troll. Comes on to educate us poor dumb hicks and gets his ass kicked. Can't even leave his posts behind to show what an ignorant ass he is. I guess we can't count this as a full HGTD...as he didn't start the thread.

In the immortal words of Gilda Radner:

Oops...I see that Stub banned him. In the immortal words of Gilda again...

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken

Last edited by RUCKDOG; 01-03-2017 at 09:20 AM.
post #105 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
The ban automatically deleted everything that wasn't quoted so it messed this thread up pretty bad, but late last night he just went off the deep end... bumping/ trolling a bunch of other chat threads... repeatedly typing "white supremacist". That was enough.

I didn't know it would delete his posts, I knew he would get banned though. He wasn't engaging in conversation, or trying to provoke thought, like someone said. He was just spewing insults if you didn't see things his way. He'll be back since he was banned and didn't leave of his own accord.

"Government is not the solution, it is the problem."
"We are never defeated unless we give up on GOD."
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Ronald Reagan
Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond.
post #106 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Yea... definitely will be back. And honestly, as I mentioned to him already... it's understandable and obvious that the topic of racism is a sensitive one and a subject that can certainly warrant discussion. That however, is a two way street full of potholes and pedestrians that need to be considered. This was sadly akin to an out of control rage-induced driver just plowing over everything and everyone in his path.
RubiCajun and coilrod like this.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #107 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 10:29 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
This was sadly akin to an out of control rage-induced driver just plowing over everything and everyone in his path.
So are you saying he was member of ISIS?

RubiCajun and MAC7 like this.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
post #108 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

If anyone ever wanted to know exactly what Obama has done to this country.

That guy is exhibit #1.

My sitting at home without work since 11Aug is exhibit #2

President Elect Donald Trump is exhibit #3.

I have high hopes for #3.

Kevin
post #109 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Quote:
Yea... definitely will be back. And honestly, as I mentioned to him already... it's understandable and obvious that the topic of racism is a sensitive one and a subject that can certainly warrant discussion. That however, is a two way street full of potholes and pedestrians that need to be considered. This was sadly akin to an out of control rage-induced driver just plowing over everything and everyone in his path.
I think this may have set him off but I honestly don't think anything in this paragraph is racist but an overview described by me based on my experiences viewed on the TV and some of the internet. Peeps like him are trying their best not to move on and make something of themselves instead of trying to live and linger on the coat tails of the excuse of slavery and the self inflicted shame of being a person of color, in his case black. This is precisely what Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton make their money off of. Enslaving their own people for their financial benefit.

Originally Posted by 1991wrangler View Post
You literally just said "The blacks..."

"Most of the blacks that voted for Barry the first time around, weren't around the second time around.........or the third. Voters remorse. Most of these black people have come to the realization that the democratic party has used them and made them addicts to the government freebies. Why would you vote against a monthly supply of government crack? They complain about slavery yet they're ok with being slaves to the democrats. These people are democrats by choice. Educated blacks know the game. All lives matter Bozo, not just blacks. And I'd also mention that along with all the black democrats are the rest of the democrats of color. My Jeep peeps are among those who proudly voted for Donald Trump. Why? Because he speaks what we speak. Hopefully he will do something to require all of the "slaves" of the democratic preference to take drug tests once a month, get a job and become productive members of society unlike Barry Hussien Obama Soto who has done everything in his power to drive a wedge between the races. Hence, he's a piece of shit muslim. Fuck him and Moochelle. Any bets of those two moving back to Chi Town and attending Reverend Wright's god damned church? It''s obvious from the data in your profile that you registered on this forum to do nothing but troll. No location, no data at all, just like all the other trolls that have come and gone. One day perhaps you will actually own a Jeep."

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved 2015
post #110 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
If anyone ever wanted to know exactly what Obama has done to this country.

That guy is exhibit #1.

My sitting at home without work since 11Aug is exhibit #2

President Elect Donald Trump is exhibit #3.

I have high hopes for #3.

Sorry to hear your without work, we just lost our contract in December. They laid off 75% of the work force in a week. I'm blessed to have a job but they are looking at more cuts if they don't get a contract.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Ronald Reagan
post #111 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 01:28 PM
DJ1
Wheeler

Quote:
But I wonder who that guy was and why thy picked this group of guys to play keyboard jockey with.

You can expect more attacks in the future. On the other hand, you can also expect some infiltrators posing as "friends" who are doing intelligence work to support an agenda that is anti-American, anti-nationalist, anti-sovereign.

Keep in mind the 4x4 / offroad community on a large scale is represented by people who are "Americana" at heart. Many are constitution following, we like our V8 and diesel engines, beers, broads, and bbq's and for the most part, want to be left the hell alone to work a good job / run a sound business and provide for our families without getting financially raped by a corrupt entity. The pursuit of happiness at it's very core.

However, there are marxist-commies many whom are getting fascist funding, who want to see this country ripped at the seams and it's Americana culture to die along with it. The election of Trump helps to put a wrench in that program but even more so, the pro-Americana / pro-nationalist spirit that has suddenly arose in a large part of what was once a dormant public is now an even larger wrench in their engine.

post #112 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 01:47 PM
DJ1
Wheeler

Quote:
...But the difference between 10 million and 250 million people adds up quick. And when 10% or 15% aren't working it makes the strain all that much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTB View Post
And it's much more than that. It's possible that 10-15% of the "workforce" isn't working. But a huge part of the population isn't technically part of the workforce. Children, seniors, those with disabilities, etc. But all those people still have to have health insurance coverage.

As someone who spent a part of his former corporate career in Finance/Investments, I've been tracking the unemployment trend since 2007/2008 when the too-big-to-fail bankster bailouts came into effect. First implemented by Bush Jr. which our little snowflake had no problem calling out, but then put into hyperdrive by Chairman Obamao which our little snowflake happened to conveniently leave out in his/her/binary/transvestite original post. Hence my replied post implying that if Bush Jr. was soooo bad, then why did his beloved marxist-in-chief grant him absolute immunity?

There is U3, U6, and then the "real" numbers. U6 is showing ~ 10%. The real figures are showing ~ 22-23% which tallies unemployment the same way they did during the Great Depression as well as includes all of those "unemployed" who have rolled off of unemployment because their unemployment benefits ran out.

The Obamao administration currently does not count those whose unemployment benefits have ended and are still unemployed into their "unemployment" figures. Which is why a commie snowflake will be the first to tell you and claim that the unemployment is only around 5%.

Attachment 287930

Link ---> Alternate Unemployment Charts

The only "jobs" Obama help to create are the part-time jobs that were created because many permanent / full-time jobs were terminated and only a portion were then converted into part-time positions.

RUCKDOG likes this.

Last edited by DJ1; 01-09-2017 at 12:09 AM.
post #113 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 02:18 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCKDOG View Post
Well....that was interesting. Hit and run troll. Comes on to educate us poor dumb hicks and gets his ass kicked. Can't even leave his posts behind to show what an ignorant ass he is. I guess we can't count this as a full HGTD...as he didn't start the thread.

In the immortal words of Gilda Radner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0

Oops...I see that Stub banned him. In the immortal words of Gilda again...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0
DAMNIT!!!!!! i take a couple of days off and i miss another SNECKLES!!!! AUGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

2007 2 door, RK coilovers, 5.38 gears, built rubi axles, 35" Kumho KL71's, etc
2003 TJ, solid 60, Full traction long armed, caged, etc
2011 Jeep WK2 70th anniversary (baby hauler)
2013 focus ST, SCT with unleashed tune, green filter, Daily driver
post #114 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx View Post
DAMNIT!!!!!! i take a couple of days off and i miss another SNECKLES!!!! AUGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Yep... I was like "Where the Hell is Ryan???"

Where the fuck is Ed for that matter? Hope all is well.

Quote:
But I wonder who that guy was and why thy picked this group of guys to play keyboard jockey with.
WAL reject or maybe Momma's back door man?

post #115 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Rock God

ARB or momma's old man? Oh wait weren't those two the same person?

Ronald Reagan
post #116 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Oh shit lol... We can go with that, yes. "Momma Gorman" or "Mrs. Bird".

post #117 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 04:02 PM
I am not Herbert

The guy reminded me Of Dr. Jim Grimes.
post #118 of 367 Old 01-03-2017, 06:06 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
I'm sure at this very moment he telling his buddies how he was kicking all those asses over on JKO.
jdinny likes this.

post #119 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 03:14 AM
JKO Addict!

To be honest you guys do come off racist some times, it's not that you are being direct about it but the way you say some things

And I am so tired of hearing how Obama won the first time because of blacks , if that was somewhat true then he shouldn't have won the second time . I know you love saying that to justify it but really come on

Blacks only account for 14% take half of that away because of the ones not of voting age , to old , not register , don't care and or criminals . So that leaves 7% and do you really think 7% sway the vote for him to win come on get real . Democrats came out in large numbers to vote for him the first time and the second time and that was obvious win he won the second time
post #120 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 05:58 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaker View Post
To be honest you guys do come off racist some times, it's not that you are being direct about it but the way you say some things

And I am so tired of hearing how Obama won the first time because of blacks , if that was somewhat true then he shouldn't have won the second time . I know you love saying that to justify it but really come on

Blacks only account for 14% take half of that away because of the ones not of voting age , to old , not register , don't care and or criminals . So that leaves 7% and do you really think 7% sway the vote for him to win come on get real . Democrats came out in large numbers to vote for him the first time and the second time and that was obvious win he won the second time
Correct, the brain dead liberals came out in droves for him. They thought he was an idol and that he would change the evil United States to a fairy land utopia for them. But once he got in office even some of the democrat senators and representatives could see that his plans were not good for the United States and could not vote for all his insane ideas and plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #121 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:24 AM
JKO Addict!

maybe i'm just racist...
BlackOps82 likes this.

post #122 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:40 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx View Post

maybe i'm just racist...
What's makes it racist is the way you use it , when you call Obama a Muslim yes he is but his name is Obama . When you say that Muslim you are sounding racist

"Who is that guy 2k2 that's my neighbor the Jew "

Now what I don't get is why does that only work for Jews and Muslims

"Who is that guy 2k2 that's my neighbor the Catholic"
"Who is that guy 2k2 that's my neighbor the Christian"
post #123 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:47 AM
JKO Addict!

yup, definitely racism.

oh and it's Bush's fault.

seriously though. The charge of racism has completely lost any of it's weight. People are so tired of being called racists they just don't care anymore. Hell, even my son and i were joking about it over Christmas. I don't even remember what we were talking about. Something about asian men (he's kinda into asian dudes). And he said something about liking the way they look and was like "wait is that racist?". And i was like "well not for you but if i say it then it is" and we laughed. And that's what it's become. A big ass joke.

My son's a black gay man. If that wasn't making sense to you.

Also, where the fuck did the muslim thing come in to play here? Obama's fucking over Trump in several different ways. none of which have a damn thing to do with his religion.

He's handed Syria and Iraq over to Iran.
He's come out hard on this russian thing to put trump into a corner. How ridiculous is it to have a president of the united states making ridiculous public charges? All he's doing is trying to make Trump either defend russia (pushing forward the narrative that he's in bed with them) or condemn them (adding further tensions). not to mention the sanction talk.

All while we're on the verge of another cold war.

But it's fucking racism. Fuck that shit.

Last edited by 2k2wranglerx; 01-04-2017 at 07:50 AM.
post #124 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 07:53 AM
JKO Addict!

Seems to me that the impetus for language like 'That Muslim' is not because he's a Muslim...it's because the asshole intentionally lied about his faith to curry favor with his constituents and potential constituents, and simultaneously cover up something he suspected might be viewed negatively. You know, the whole piss-down-the-back-of-my-neck-and-tell-me-its-raining shtick. Fuckweasels come in all colors and faiths.

A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
-Milton Friedman
post #125 of 367 Old 01-04-2017, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaker View Post

Okay... Well... hmm.

I'm going to go ahead at this point, and shut this one down. As I've said, I generally don't see anything more than a good deal of distaste for our President and maybe some occasional tongue-in-cheek remarks made in chat once in a great while... remarks that I generally monitor to make sure are not escalated. But you know, maybe I'm wrong and a bunch of members just need to be banned. I've certainly handed out warnings in the past for people walking that edge or for being obviously glaringly racist. Most anything that I've seen has been in what I would call a grey-area, so many comments I let ride and make sure that a particular comment doesn't take an otherwise well-meaning thread into a nasty direction. The one subject that I've often times taken a bit casually, is regarding politics/ Obama. But I've also felt as if skin-color has had nothing to do with people's disgust and subsequent hateful comments about him. Subsequently, I've generally not tried to read between the lines... maybe a mistake on my part. I'm not here to defend possible offenders but I will continue to remind people that this forum has from it's inception, been a forum with VERY LITTLE CENSORSHIP and although I may not agree with some things that are said on here, I also haven't put a great deal of effort nor concern into dissecting every questionable comment that I see. I've always figured that if anything genuinely strikes someone else as flat out racist, that said person would naturally report it. I do take reports/ complaints very seriously, I assure you.

Anyway... I hope that members do know that they have every right and even a responsibility to some degree, to report those posts or threads that they deem offensive. I'm sure that there's a good deal that I miss and I apologize for that also, but I do moderate this board voluntarily and cannot read in detail every single post that gets submitted. I'm one guy and I don't see much activity here from any of our other mods. It is what it is and I honestly try to do all that I can to address issues and scan and scrutinize as much as possible whenever I'm able to. Obviously that hasn't been enough though in some people's opinions.

So... With all that being said, I do again openly apologize to anyone that comes here and is offended by some of the chat-comments. Please REPORT if ignoring doesn't suit you. Because this thread has been deemed offensive at this point, I'm going to close it very soon. Subsequent complaints, as always... can be directed right into my PM box and I'll do the best that I can to address the concerns.

Hopefully we can move beyond this. Y'all have a great day.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode