Not about being "educated", but rather about being informed. This thread is the most uninformed circle jerk, filled with angry little white men, that I've seen. I'm appalled this type of chatter is on a Jeep forum, and not in an alt-right one.
Couple of things:
1. Moments, not momements
2. You're "feelings with thought" comment is supporting a racism and religious bigotry.
3. Glad you're working - many men of prime working age aren't and aren't contributing: The U.S. labor force's guy problem: Lots of men don?t have a job and aren?t looking for one - LA Times
4. It's English, not "english"
5. You assume educated means pretentious and looking down on others... while simultaneously looking down on those who are not like you
6. It's governmental, not govermental
Don't assume I'm looking down on your trade, living, education... what I'm opposing here is a tirade of uninformed and racist comments about Obama. Sure, it's cool to say we kicked Nazi ass, but then turn around and accuse an American president of being a Muslim and wanting to ruin our country.
Go ahead and defend that. I'm right, you're not.