Is Obama Actually trying to screw Trump? - Page 3 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 247Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991wrangler View Post
When I buried my grandfather, I can tell you he didn't call Reagan a cock sucker.
Hopefully your grandfather wasn't saying anything when you buried him. That would have been really un-cool.

But he had every right to call Reagan a cock sucker, or anything else he wanted to before he passed. And it wouldn't make him racist in the least. It would make him an American.

Your seeing racism where it doesn't exist my friend. That's a terrible way to go through life.
RubiCajun likes this.

Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Quote:
"'

It's hilarious because you're calling anyone who doesn't think like you both a pussy, and someone who should be killed!

Dip shit.
I take pussy and killing very seriously. Did I ever tell you about the time I seriously killed me some pussy? Get some, get some!!

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015
post #53 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Random Dude

Quote:
Memes! Easy to use. At least mine had facts. Yours have spider man. Idiot.
Au contraire, dipshit
I posit, with utmost confidence, that those 4 memes all contain only factual information.

Just because people don't agree with you, does not mean that what they are saying is not factual.

You need to learn about intellectual tolerance and diversity, you closed-minded hate-filled simpleton.

I'll leave your pathetic trolling endeavor alone altogether at this point, so as to not feed your ego.
I think you're trolling, and to further engage you would in fact feed your little tantrum and reward you.

If you think "you win" because you're the last one in the room . . .

. . . once you're all alone . . .

. . . say "hi" to all your friends for me

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
post #54 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 10:32 PM
Random Dude

Attached Images

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
post #55 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Yea, not racist when you're the controlling race, and accusing the president of being a Muslim. I see the racism in the alt-right and the JKOwners.com forum that feel liberated to berate anyone that's not like them (and afraid they'll take their white privilege). You keep posting hate posts, I'll keep defending my kids and family. One day we'll stand on a line that defines educated and tolerant. You'll be on the opposite side of that line telling me that my family is less than yours because yours thought Obama was a cock sucking Muslim. End of day, you have to face the reality that the world isn't as white as you want it to be. Sorry.
Why wait till then. Here's what I think right now.

You and your family are equal to me and mine, no more, no less. If your hungry, you're welcome at my table. I think Obama has been a failed President and I believe he's consciously tried to drive a wedge between the races. For that, I call him a piece of shit. If he was white, he'd still be a piece of shit for what he's done. My hope is that Trump can help reverse the damage. Only time will tell.

To think I have any animosity towards you or your family because I'm disgusted by Obama's actions is foolish. It's just not true.

I'm done.

On a side note. If the Muslims have their way, we'll all be standing shoulder to shoulder shooting in the same direction.

Kevin
post #56 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 06:20 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

I miss all the good stuff when I take a week off.

Oh and barrack Hussein Obama is still a fucking muslim along with his whore wife who is a dude.

So go fuck off and play in traffic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #57 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 06:35 AM
Granite Guru

Fucking A
Semper-Fi Marine

'12 JK Gecko | AEV 2.5/wGCB's | 315 Cooper S/T MAXX | Salta's | Enhanced Rubicon rails | Trektop NX | Soft Doors | JW Speaker tail lights | M/T S1 bumper | Smitty X20-10 Comp | Factor 55 | Tactik HD spare carrier | ACE Halfback bumper | 4.10's | E-lockers | E-disco

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
Support your 2nd amendment rights!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #58 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 08:36 AM
JKO Addict!

Ironic troll is ironic. Racist calling out JKO members as being racists. Claiming to be "educated", enlightened, then talks about the good things Obama has accomplished. Completely oblivious to reality.

He does not have my respect, and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin.....

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”― Ronald Reagan
post #59 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Granite Guru

Obama is a failed president.
Even most of the Democrats accept that now

'12 JK Gecko | AEV 2.5/wGCB's | 315 Cooper S/T MAXX | Salta's | Enhanced Rubicon rails | Trektop NX | Soft Doors | JW Speaker tail lights | M/T S1 bumper | Smitty X20-10 Comp | Factor 55 | Tactik HD spare carrier | ACE Halfback bumper | 4.10's | E-lockers | E-disco

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #60 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 09:35 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinny View Post
Obama is a failed president.
Even most of the Democrats accept that now
Jimmy Carter has a sigh of relief now as not being the worst President in history.
RubiCajun and jdinny like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #61 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 10:00 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Most of the blacks that voted for Barry the first time around, weren't around the second time around.........or the third. Voters remorse. Most of these black people have come to the realization that the democratic party has used them and made them addicts to the government freebies. Why would you vote against a monthly supply of government crack? They complain about slavery yet they're ok with being slaves to the democrats. These people are democrats by choice. Educated blacks know the game. All lives matter Bozo, not just blacks. And I'd also mention that along with all the black democrats are the rest of the democrats of color. My Jeep peeps are among those who proudly voted for Donald Trump. Why? Because he speaks what we speak. Hopefully he will do something to require all of the "slaves" of the democratic preference to take drug tests once a month, get a job and become productive members of society unlike Barry Hussien Obama Soto who has done everything in his power to drive a wedge between the races. Hence, he's a piece of shit muslim. Fuck him and Moochelle. Any bets of those two moving back to Chi Town and attending Reverend Wright's god damned church? It''s obvious from the data in your profile that you registered on this forum to do nothing but troll. No location, no data at all, just like all the other trolls that have come and gone. One day perhaps you will actually own a Jeep.
coilrod and jdinny like this.

Quote:
post #62 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 10:10 AM
Rock God

Garage

@1991wrangler You have brought up your education as if it is an exquisite and tangible thing, somehow germane to the discussion. Also, you keep bringing up your familial ties to the glbt and minority communities the same way.
I do not give a flying fuck if you are the dean of woman's studies at Yale. Every member here spends has a track record of considering the effects of legislation, corporate and governmental policy as it affects them as individuals and as a community. I see no insight to your you reiterating the feelings of your peer group.
Take a deep breath, and a few momements to ask yourself if you are confusing your feelings with thought.
..By the way, what is your education specialty?
Mine is 32 years of blue collar trade and a couple trig courses. I have hired maybe eight different guys with BA's in philosophy, theology, english, and one music major. None of them could handle the truth that they aren't special either. Truth is not taught in college.
Oops. Forgot about my friend Tim. Tim was an ex-govermental marine biologist, a very liberal and democratic leaning fella, he was also one of the brightest hard-working guys I ever worked with. So education ain't all bad.
jdinny likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
Running 37's as a daily driver is dumb

Last edited by coilrod; 01-02-2017 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Bio
post #63 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 10:39 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
This man was responsible for killing Osama bin Laden. So fuck your assessment. He killed the man who coordinated two planes hitting the twin towers, and those other pussies who flew one into the pentagon and the plane that dropped in a field because AMERICANS stopped caring about race and took control of the plane.
So you are saying the most anti military President this country has have had as Commander in Chief gets the credit for killing Osama? I would drop that back to great military leadership not the numb nuts setting in the white house who has tried to take credit for so many things. The Bush administration had a had in setting up ground work on getting Osama yet Obama speaks as if he single handedly went in and got Osama himself?

Lets take a gander at manipulating the unemployment numbers to drop those no longer looking for work do boost his numbers. Lets look at the fucking he has given the united states with the Health care, do I need to go further into details on how he totally fucked the working class on this one?

Our strongest Ally in the middle east has basically had a back turned to on it for the last 8 years by the Piece of Shit setting in the white house currently, The latest UN push thru is yet another place the President has failed hard.

I personally think the mother fucker would be more then happy to see America collapse and become a 3rd world country and he is trying to lay ground work for the failure of Trump when he takes office. His actions over just the week will more then show his intents on this.
redneck ron, RUCKDOG and jdinny like this.
post #64 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 10:55 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
And you make me sick. You went into a thread and talked about a noose, the most vile thing a white racist could bring up to discuss with an African American. I dare you to go to Harlem with your attitude. You're a coward. He's not divided this country. He has been gracious, as has his wife, and had let so many career white politicians shit on him, while being dignified and put his ego behind moving our country forward. I may repulse you, but I'm not afraid of black families, discussing social issues and policy (without bringing racist and hate lenses to the table), and finding a way to make a better country than one filled with fearful vile propaganda in the form of "us v. them."
He has pushed the racial divide in this country to new highs. Shall we discuss the 2008 Election and Black Panther party members at the voting stations in Philly turning white people away yet his administration refused to investigate it as voter intimidation? We can not have voter id's because it singles out minorities and would be racist. Then just days before the election the President tells illegals to vote because they are not allowed to check their id's.

He opened his mouth on many occasions on issues regarding police and claiming how wrong the police acted, Big hint if a cop tells a mother fucker to stop they should stop. Yet Black lives matters leaders are more then welcome at the white house. Please help me understand how he is not helping push racial divide in this country.

I would suggest you set down and watch Hillary's America and get educated on the ones you seem to support, because unlike Liberals most conservatives will look at issues pretty open minded.
jdinny likes this.
post #65 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Granite Guru

Yea, really.
That POS had nothing, I repeat absolutely nothing to do with killing Osama.
They are /were fucking brothers. I have often wondered if that mooslim bastard was setting our country up for those motherfuckers.

And on another note, here's the data on that bastards home town, how'd he make out?

CHICAGO — One of the most violent years in Chicago history ended with a sobering tally: 762 homicides, the most in two decades in the city and more than New York and Los Angeles combined.

The nation's third largest city also saw 1,100 more shooting incidents last year than it did in 2015, according to data released Sunday by the Chicago Police Department. The statistics underline a story of bloodshed that has put Chicago at the center of a national dialogue about gun violence.

The numbers are staggering, even for those who followed the steady news accounts of weekends ending with dozens of shootings and monthly death tolls that hadn't been seen in years. The increase in homicides compared to 2015, when 485 were reported, is the largest spike in 60 years.

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #66 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
I take pussy and killing very seriously. Did I ever tell you about the time I seriously killed me some pussy? Get some, get some!!
Rubi I hate to break it to you this way

But if something bleeds for 7 days out of a month and does not die aint no way you will kill it......
post #67 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Racist by pushing back on a racist forum? Piece of shit by saying, pieces of shit shouldn't be using a good Jeep forum for spewing hate? Sorry to tell you this, not all progressive thinkers need their moms. Some have Jeeps, some have kids who don't fit your norm. Some have family members who aren't white. Some want the world to be better, not whiter. Bitch.
I genuinely feel that you are attempting to connect dots that simply aren't there. The members here that are speaking their minds ( just as you are being allowed to do) may be fairly conservative but that's just about where my assumptions stop. I don't honestly believe for a minute that any one of these folks would exercise any distinguishable racist actions in their day to day life and they surely aren't promoting racism here. They come to this board to help others in the Jeep community... as the Chat section is but a small part of this forum. While in Chat, anyone may vent, comment, offer opinions, etc... about whatever topic they wish. The censorship in this section is certainly not on par with the rest of this forum's content. If a very small number of members feel that our President is a looser, or of a particular ethnicity or religion, etc, etc... then so be it. My concern is not try to convince them otherwise nor to obliterate their posts... only to see that things like this stay in the Chat section... that's all.

So... in the Chat section, you may find the joking and discussions and comments to be a bit rough around the edges, somewhat passionate, and even at times cringe-worthy, adolescent, or even in poor taste... But that is the Freedom that these people are allowed. There isn't a single forum out there where every single member maintains the exact same thoughts, ideals, logic, etc... except for maybe one and that forum is actually more of a cult imo. This forum is no different from most and it is not this particular forums intent nor responsibility to censor whatever doesn't suit an agenda. As for this particular forum, if someone posts that they believe someone to be a Muslum, or a Catholic, or a communist, or a racist, or a candle-stick maker, or a bunny rabbit... then that's just how it is. It's their privilege to comment about that and I as a moderator will not insist that they only post in a sterilized manner or that they refrain entirely. That's not what a discussion-based forum is about.

That being said, I may disagree with some of what is said on here and there are times that I do feel as if comments are a bit unnecessary, biased, or over the top. But we are all human beings with complexities of emotion and opinion about many eclectic topics. I'm not here to make sure that everyone's pillows are fluffed and that everyone has a comfy little safe space. We're adults and we should be able to discuss, and disagree, and argue, and let it go at the end of the day. Sometimes we don't use as good of judgement as we maybe/ probably should... certainly myself included, but again... we are humans and we are prone to error and taking things a bit too far at times. It happens.

You are here to troll and nothing else... not to offer solutions... only to offer insults and name-calling. Unlike these guys that you so loathsomely seek to engage in your trolling efforts, they signed up on here to help others and to offer ideas with Jeep related topics. They don't give a damn on this forum as in real life, if you are Chinese, or Black, or conservative, or Jewish, or liberal, or female, or microwavable. They simply want to help you get your vehicle onto the trail so that you can have fun and to get you off the trail and home in one piece. I sure as Hell cannot and will not defend everything that is posted on this board... especially in the Chat section, but censoring and editing anything that I don't necessarily agree with, should obviously not be my responsibility. Also... please be aware that creating an account on this forum with the sole intent to troll others is generally not tolerated but I will allow you to continue speaking your mind on this subject as I realize that the topic of racism is of a sensitive and heartfelt matter.

I will wrap up my reply here with one notation that typically doesn't ever need to be addressed but NOW it does because of the accusations that you have made against this forum... I absolutely will NOT tolerate in any capacity or context the "N" word. I have banned people for using that hateful, degrading, inciting, and deliberately inflammatory word and I'll do it again if it ever comes up.

I genuinely wish that we could settle down here in this thread. Sometimes it's as if people WANT to be threatened just so that they can be angry. Anyway... This thread may or may not be shut down... I haven't made that decision yet but I will say that the name-calling and juvenile tone of this thread is a bit unsettling and very much tiresome.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #68 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 01:17 PM
Granite Guru

only 18 days left till the POS is out of the office.

2008 JK
6spd
3.73:1
post #69 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 01:45 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
only 18 days left till the POS is out of the office.
Roger that, and thank god the American people used their heads this time.
I hope the Donald comes through for us. He's a hard working man, that truly loves America, believes in the 2nd amendment and that people in this country should be here legally, and contribute to this country.
Friday, January 20th can't come soon enough!!!

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #70 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 03:20 PM
Granite Guru

And everyone knows real jeeps have ROUND headlights! Go away, you YJ driving troll! OlllllllO!!! Lol

Last edited by boopiejones; 01-02-2017 at 03:22 PM.
post #71 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

I enjoyed it. It's always good to hear other view points. But, I have to say, that dude has issues. At first I thought he was your typical liberal (he is to a point) but as things rolled on, it was obvious he was special. He's fallen into the trap of the Social Justice and White privilege farce. His world revolves around race and only race.

So today, because I'm obviously not as smart as him, as he pointed out many times, I looked into Social Justice and White Privilege.

I ended up watching a few lectures by Ben Shapiro on the subject. Smart guy, stated facts and basically brings the tech.

This is long but very informative.
Tspevacek and ExWrench like this.

Kevin
post #72 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Hey troll, you hear that? Its a fuck you lizard.

Quote:
post #73 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 09:33 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Your wife likes BBC. Check it out on the internet, she's all over it.
Someone called
post #74 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 09:43 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
They did... they're Mooslim.
Mooslim women called , don't get wrong some are hot but it's too hard to tell with all those clothes on and to be honest I don't know how sexually they are

I mean I am freaky I love feeling the back of your throat and touching your stomach with my tool
post #75 of 367 Old 01-02-2017, 09:50 PM
JKO Addict!

Please tell us about how educated and tolerant you are again. Like when you throw insults about people's mom, and call people "white idiots". That part is the funniest. Or maybe, tell us again about what a great job Obama has done. Real facts this time, not the crap from fake news outlets like CNN and MSNBC.

If you had a beef with something vented here in Chat, you could have come here and made a intelligent argument, might have changed some minds, or at least provoked thought. But, instead, you rolled in here like a mush headed "Social Justice Warrior", devoid of legitimate arguments, insulting people and branding them a racist, just because they dislike what is arguable the worst President in American history. Most folks on here would support Dr. Ben Carson if he were to be the next President without fail. It's about ideals not skin color. It is dumb fucks like you 1991wrangler (and that piece of shit Obama), that perpetuate racial tension.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”― Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode