Is Obama Actually trying to screw Trump? - Page 2 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 247Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Random Dude

Combo breaker - zero-diplomacy reply to the libtroll . . . :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991wrangler View Post
And yes, my first post.
Did you join just to suck Obama's dick? Or do you also enjoy Jeeps as much as you enjoy smooching Barry's dong?

Though I'll take issue with the trolling comment I assume you'll add to this response;
. . . since you apparently joined just to troll this thread, you're anti-trolling in what smug, hypocritical YOU-niverse?

. . . you boys
Oh, ouch - some sand-packed vagina has cast e-doubts upon my manhood - I'm really worked up now

. . . oh, wait, never mind . . .

(men don't talk like this, unless you include your "locker room" chats) in this thread are trolling a perfectly good JK site with narrow views, foul mouthed language, and uninformed diatribes (not to mention the bad grammar).
YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING LOCKER ROOM, MARGARET! (YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT)

GRAB A TAMPAX AND A MIDOL, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU'RE A DIPSHIT EVEN FOR A FUCKIN' NEWBIE!

This is Chit Chat, a section on JKO where (almost) anything goes. Why don't you learn about this place before you go pounding your dickbeaters all over your keyboard telling us how we should be.

With all due respect,

Go fuck yourself in your syphillitic mangina with a rusty shovel dipped in AIDS.

PS - I spend 45-60 hours a week being technically correct, using perfect grammar and generally being totally professional.
Since you made a point of chiding JKO for crude language in Shit Shat, I'm making a point of making your point.
I'M OFF THE CLOCK - FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO BULLSHIT

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Have you read the racist remarks on this thread? You call suggest Obama has progressed racism? Sorry "white boy" it's your fellow folks on this thread that call him a cock sucker and a Muslim. How did an African American succeeding in the US become a threat to white people? Say what you want about Osama bin Laden's death... happened on Obama's watch. Not Bush's. Period.

Oh yea, I thought I knew what was going on here, now you're starting the racist shit, just like your daddy Obummer. White boy, give me a break.
I spilled blood for this great country, probably way before you were a thought in your momma's mind. What have you done for the USA, boy? I laid in trenches in SE Asia with black men, we trusted each other with our lives every day, so don't you start your racist shit with me boy.
That's part of the problem today, it's white boy this, and white boy that, you're a racist, fuck you man, what happened to being just Americans. Your great president finished that off.
health care, WTF should I have to pay for some deadbeats to have insurance, I work hard for my money, you should too. Every body wants a handout today, you're entitled, bullshit, you want something, work for it.
And take your racist shit someplace else you fucking dick

'12 JK Gecko | AEV 2.5/wGCB's | 315 Cooper S/T MAXX | Salta's | Enhanced Rubicon rails | Trektop NX | Soft Doors | JW Speaker tail lights | M/T S1 bumper | Smitty X20-10 Comp | Factor 55 | Tactik HD spare carrier | ACE Halfback bumper | 4.10's | E-lockers | E-disco

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
Support your 2nd amendment rights!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Last edited by jdinny; 01-01-2017 at 07:34 PM.
post #28 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING LOCKER ROOM, MARGARET! (YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT)

GRAB A TAMPAX AND A MIDOL, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU'RE A DIPSHIT EVEN FOR A FUCKIN' NEWBIE!

This is Chit Chat, a section on JKO where (almost) anything goes. Why don't you learn about this place before you go pounding your dickbeaters all over your keyboard telling us how we should be.

With all due respect,

Go fuck yourself in your syphillitic mangina with a rusty shovel dipped in AIDS.

PS - I spend 45-60 hours a week being technically correct, using perfect grammar and generally being totally professional.
Since you made a point of chiding JKO for crude language in Shit Shat, I'm making a point of making your point.
I'M OFF THE CLOCK - FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO BULLSHIT
Now that's what the fuck I'm talkin' about!!!!

'12 JK Gecko | AEV 2.5/wGCB's | 315 Cooper S/T MAXX | Salta's | Enhanced Rubicon rails | Trektop NX | Soft Doors | JW Speaker tail lights | M/T S1 bumper | Smitty X20-10 Comp | Factor 55 | Tactik HD spare carrier | ACE Halfback bumper | 4.10's | E-lockers | E-disco

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #29 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Rock God

Quote:
I chose to say, "You know what, this thread is about a bunch of white guys choosing to be homophobic, racists, and uninformed"... and you chose to say..."it is not until a Democrat/Obama supporter joins the conversation that it suddenly is all about race."

Has both zero merit and hides your own insecurity about African Americans running a country historically horded by white men.
Yes. And it looks like I nailed it.
ExWrench and jdinny like this.
post #30 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Rock God

Quote:
And you make me sick. You went into a thread and talked about a noose, the most vile thing a white racist could bring up to discuss with an African American. I dare you to go to Harlem with your attitude. You're a coward. He's not divided this country. He has been gracious, as has his wife, and had let so many career white politicians shit on him, while being dignified and put his ego behind moving our country forward. I may repulse you, but I'm not afraid of black families, discussing social issues and policy (without bringing racist and hate lenses to the table), and finding a way to make a better country than one filled with fearful vile propaganda in the form of "us v. them."
The comment about the noose I can not take full credit as being my own. Is happens to be a statement made by a very close friend of mine from Chicago that voted for,Obama and happens to be black. The whole point of the statement is that you Obama supporters support and defend everything he does regardless of detriment.
His wife is so gracious. A First Lady that is exiting the White House saying this is what not having any hope feels like, is not classy or gracious. Kind of like the time she made a comment to the effect, "for once in my life I am proud of my country. She is an emabarrasnent, just like he is. The difference between you democrats and the rest of us is that democrats love race, color, gender p, sexuality and all things fitting of the narrative.The rest of us just appreciate the individual.
post #31 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

You're right. It's Bushes fault. I knew that rat bastard was trying to fuck Trump over. I need to change the title of the thread.

It appears from your dribble that I'm to harbor some form of White guilt too?Nope. Not a bit.

I don't give a fuck what color a persons skin is. How they conduct themselves is what matters. Not a single person in this thread has mentioned skin color..............except you. If Obama was white would you be mad if I called him a Cracker? Honkey maybe? But if I called him a ******, I bet you'd explode. I wish Obama was white, so the whole race bullshit would go away from judging his Presidency.

See that's the real problem with you Liberals. You are, what you call other people. There is no such thing as a tolerant Liberal. You are the exact opposite. Everything you stand for is a lie. Everything you believe in is wrong. You see the world through emotions and ignore facts. The truth to you is like an annoying fly buzzing around. You believe the First Amendment only applies to you. It makes me sick. Where does this mythical moral high ground come from that you dopes think you're calling down to the little people from?

Moving on.
Bush was an idiot. He also had 3000 people killed on his watch. It was right to go into Afghanistan. In hindsight, Iraq was a really bad idea. Saddam Hussein claimed to have WMD's to keep Iran from invading. He never had them. Came back to bite him in the ass I'd say. Those are facts, that you can check for yourself.

Wall Street. Everyone of those motherfuckers should be sitting in a prison cell.
Ever heard of the Community Reinvestment Act? Signed in by Carter?Unfortunately ignored by Reagan (it was small potato's then), also ignored by Bush Sr, put on steroids by Clinton and again ignored by Bush Jr. (who might of had other things on his mind at the time).
That is the birth mother of the financial crash. Do you see the pattern there? Look real close and add some D's and R's by the Presidents.

Yes, Binkey, it was you high and mighty Democrats who got the ball rolling and mashed the gas peddle. Barney Frank provided cover at Fannie and Freddie while the banks were FORCED, to lower the standards of what it took to buy a home. You guys did that. What wall Street did with the bad loans should be considered a crime against humanity.

On to your second paragraph.

I think the mid term elections showed that the American people agreed with Mitch McConnell. You know, elections being the voice of the people who are served and all.

This part is solid gold.
Quote:
And yet, America is safer and better now an African American came to be president
Only in cities run by Republicans. Only in cities without strict gun laws. How's Chicago doing again?

Osama bin Laden doesn't deserve shit. You don't make a holiday and martyr an animal like him.

You want Obama's damage he's done to this country? Really? Should we just stay in our country?

Obama care. The only one's who benefitted, did it off the back of someone else. They were already able to walk into any hospital and get care. They are still doing it today, because they can't afford the deductible. The middle class took it right in the ass. Obama Care was a failure by design as a stepping stone to single payer.

Oil and gas production on public land has been down since 2010. Production on private land has gone up. Obama brags about the increase, but it was in spite of him doing everything to get in the way.

How a bout race relations in the country? Better? Worse? Just by your post I'll go with "not so good".

I know, lets go gun running in Mexico. That should end well. No, that didn't end well.

Lets use the IRS to target specific groups.

We could draw a red line in the sand in Syria, then sit back while hundreds of thousands of people are killed. Then we'll let them come here without knowing who they really are.

Another great idea. Open the southern border so we can flood the country with illegals.

Welcome to JKO

My mom thinks your an idiot.
ExWrench, ndtguy and jdinny like this.

Kevin
post #32 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
So wait... you chose to pick an internet fight with a guy who says the entire premise of the post is racist and retarded entitled white guys, rather than a real political forum? Fine, whatever. You feel the need to defend a bunch of morons who spewed hate speech and think a JK forum is a good place to make your political stand. Got it. Stupid, but got it. Sorry the meme insulted you, but here's what let up to it:
"He's without a doubt the most childish, back stabbing , sore looser, piece of shit, lying cock sucker who's going to fuck over this great country as much as he can till he's thrown out of our White House.

Smooth transition of power my ass."

"Yes. He hates America. I hate him back."

"The mooslim is very unhappy that he will have to give up his dictatorship in a few weeks.

He is like a toddler throwing a tantrum."

" He told everyone he is going nowhere and implied he is staying in Washington DC to protect the people. I hope he tries, I really do. Hopefully that will destroy his 55% approval rating.
Attached Images"

"Barry Hussein Obama is what he's always been just under his skin, a lying, kowtowing, worthless, America hating, chickenshit muslim. Hah, spell check wants me to capitalize muslim but it's good with all other descriptive words. lol. At this time I would also like to thank all the chickenshit tough talking militia's out there in chickenshit land for not doing what you had been talking about, but were too scared because bottom line is you're all of bunch of little kids playing Army but really, really scared to have anyone fire back at you."

"He is a dirty rotten piece of shit!!!
He is a cocksucker, and he is doing every thing he can to fuck Trump.
He has fucked our country every way he can in the last eight years, and I for one, can't imagine how the fuck he got elected for the second term!!!
He's gonna protect our country huh, he's done nothing but make it worse during his presidency.
My Dad passed in '03, and I miss him every day, but I am so glad he didn't have to witness this Muslim scumbag fuck up what he and all of our ancestors worked so hard to build!!!
Fuck Obumma, the day he and his arrogant POS wife walk out of the Whitehouse for the last time will be a blessing to our country.
I hope he takes that asshole Hillary back to Chicago with him!!!"

"You mean during the off-time when he's not out perfecting his "game" 5 days out of each week?"

"That bastard makes my skin crawl"

"Obama fatwas. Lol"

I chose to say, "You know what, this thread is about a bunch of white guys choosing to be homophobic, racists, and uninformed"... and you chose to challenge me on that front? You should pick your battles based on context. If you can't see the racism and retardation in this thread, then any answer I give to your question/comment: " I am a little sick of every criticism (or even insult) of Obama being labeled as hate speech. I'm allowed to disagree with someone, and even vehemently dislike or insult someone who is part of whatever group you decide is special, and it doesn't make it hate speech. I'm not saying there has never been racist speech towards Obama, but in my experience (including on this site), the vast majority has been purely about policies, character and actions; not about race. Again, in my experience, it is not until a Democrat/Obama supporter joins the conversation that it suddenly is all about race."

Has both zero merit and hides your own insecurity about African Americans running a country historically horded by white men.

I got you're white boy!!!

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #33 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Good luck white bitch.
You are certainly a racist piece of shit. Go home and cry to your mommy

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #34 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
NO... actually, I am the guy you're most scared of. Educated, well paid, tolerant, willing to think of gray (v. black or white), and did I say educated?

Easy to hide white racism on a Jeep form isn't it?
Oh yes, I'm so scared of you. You jumped in here and started all the racist shit.
Educated ? Doesn't seem like it.
You're just a typical looser

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #35 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Rock God

I was going to make another serious post, but this is getting too funny.

"I'm well educated, make a lot of money, tolerant...oh, and I can cook." You sound like you're looking for a date.
post #36 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Granite Guru

Yea, whatever, 1991wrangler, your still a shithead
Don't say I never gave you anything,,,boy

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Last edited by jdinny; 01-01-2017 at 07:13 PM.
post #37 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Rock God

Quote:
How funny is that bitch?
Well, I'm still laughing, so...

Oh, and how dare I point out something funny on an internet forum titled "Chit Chat".

Quote:
You literally wrote this about the first African American president

"Forget his actions, policies, character and morals. He's black, and on that alone should you base your opinions of him." That is what you are saying.

I joined the discussion because I have strong feelings about the ACA, due to how it has negatively affected some of my relatives (the ones who were already struggling the most). Your meme mentioned health insurance, so I wanted to see if it was just a cute meme to dig at republicans, or if you stood by the points. That was all.

I'm sick of every political discussion becoming a discussion of race/racism (now, with sudden accusations of misogyny thrown in for good measure). Plus I'm starting to get a strong sense of troll. I'm done. Good night.

Last edited by BigTB; 01-01-2017 at 07:28 PM.
post #38 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Granite Guru

1991wrangler....What a tool.

Obama not a muslim? Might want to start watching at 1:15 and make sure the volume is up when you're at 1:20.
You don't make a mistake about your faith.

Obamacare (ACA) is good for people?

Really, tell that to my parents. They had insurance pre-ACA that worked well for them that (keyword) WAS affordable. That plan went away because of ACA. Now, every year, they have to find another plan because the plan they had for the year is no longer being offered. The first year they got sucked into the subsidy. Only to find out at tax time that the the subsidy was added to their taxes. As a sole proprietor, that really hurt them and threw off their tax estimates badly.

I have insurance through work. 2010, we had 20/40 deductible office visit, 1000 for large things like surgery/pregnancy for 112/every 2 weeks . 2011, our middle child was born and cost us a total of 1k out of pocket.

After the ACA in 2012, things changed. Still had the 20/40 office visit, but the deductible went up (191/2 weeks). 2014 our last child was born and cost us 3000 out of pocket. This was the same exact doctor/hospital/etc and it went up times 3 after the ACA was put into place.

2016, sure, my insurance for the family is 125/2weeks, but now we have to pay the first 5k before insurance would even kick in. I want to put my foot up everyone who voted in ACA (all democrats btw).

So tell me oh edumikated one, how does that save either of us money?

So in my final words to you, because I'm not going to feed a troll any longer (wish we had the ignore button here like other forums), if you love Obama and progressive policies so much, go live in Chi-town. You're nothing but sucking on the government tit anyways.

NDTguy

2010 Camaro SS L99/A6 Imperial Blue Metallic

'14 JKU Hardtop, M6 bare bones - Gone thanks to the POS TCS.

Last edited by ndtguy; 01-01-2017 at 07:29 PM.
post #39 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
And I joined a discussion because your friends called the first African American a Muslim cocksucker. Am sure I'll be sleeping just fine tonight.
And you are still a racist

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #40 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Kevin, your mom thinks I have a way bigger dick than your dad. Was that racist? Or just factual?
Did you just give me the "your momma"? I had no idea kids still did that. Well, um, after school behind the backstop back at ya. What are you, 5 years old?

Actually what you said was not racist at all. And you have every right to say it. It could be factual too. Not gonna lie, I don't have a big dick, don't remember dad knocking pictures off the walls. I think might be better to ask Eddie about the size of your dick though. Call it more recent data.

Anyway, this is a prime example of how talking to a liberal goes.

I give a list of facts to chew on.

He says my mom thinks he has a big dick and I'm a racist.

Kevin
post #41 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Not Racist. Not a cocksucker. And not hiding behind a Jeep to promote my racist view.
Nope, just hiding behind your keyboard sonny.
Well, your no fun anymore, you're to predictable. I'm proud I served my great country, probably something you can never take credit for, to protect your rights to spew your racist views. I can not take credit for bringing Africans here to pick cotton and tobacco, nor can any of my family as they immigrated from another country. And as far as my uneducated ass knows, that was over in 1863, and you are still bringing that shit up.
So, in closing, I'm so happy you told me Obama is not a muslim, that will let me sleep much better tonight, but I'm much happier that after Friday, January 20th, 2017, he can not do any more damage to the great country I fought for.
Happy New Year sonny boy.

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Last edited by jdinny; 01-01-2017 at 08:13 PM.
post #42 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Dude, you said: "My Dad passed in '03, and I miss him every day, but I am so glad he didn't have to witness this Muslim scumbag fuck up what he and all of our ancestors worked so hard to build!!!"

So how is it I'm a racist you Muslim hating lil dick prick?
Your wife told me my dick was quite a bit bigger than yours, see, I'm not a racist

Ummm, I guess your narrow mind does not remember 9-11 ?
Yes, you could say I dislike/distrust most muslims, hate them, naa, not all of them. They are raised to hate Americans, sound familiar ?

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Last edited by jdinny; 01-01-2017 at 08:12 PM.
post #43 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Quote:
Dude, you said: "My Dad passed in '03, and I miss him every day, but I am so glad he didn't have to witness this Muslim scumbag fuck up what he and all of our ancestors worked so hard to build!!!"

So how is it I'm a racist you Muslim hating lil dick prick?
Barry, is that you? You stole your daughters pc again didn't you. Shame on you. I know, I know. Hillary sent you here to carry on the rhetoric of the dead DNC presidential campaign. Dude, be a good Muslim and swallow the fact that y'all lost. It's over. Fin. You lost. Your failures are what brought the DNC down. Be a good boy and bow out.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved 2015
post #44 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:

Don't be a hating a troll that calls you out for trolling on a site that supports it.
Anybody care to translate that for me

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #45 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Your wife likes BBC. Check it out on the internet, she's all over it.
Yea, it must smell pretty bad when you're fucking her, 'cause she passed away 7 years ago

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #46 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Sorry to hear that. Maybe that's why you're so angry?
Not angry at all, I just don't like you.
Somebody else take over, I gotta head over to WAL.
This scumbag is no fun anymore

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Last edited by jdinny; 01-01-2017 at 08:29 PM.
post #47 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Random Dude

Attached Images

RUCKDOG likes this.

The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #48 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
You said, "He's without a doubt the most childish, back stabbing , sore looser, piece of shit, lying cock sucker who's going to fuck over this great country as much as he can till he's thrown out of our White House."

Your mom is an intolerable cunt too. How's that for leveling the playing field?
"He's without a doubt the most childish, back stabbing , sore looser, piece of shit, lying cock sucker who's going to fuck over this great country as much as he can till he's thrown out of office."

Is that better? Are you not triggered now? What I said had nothing, zero, to do with the color of his skin.

Why does my mom keep getting brought up? Because she told me she can't stand hearing him speak anymore?
Here's the rest of the story. She said every time he speaks, he's lying. She said the same about Hillary. Couldn't take hearing her speak, it was all lies. She's 81 years old and doesn't give a fuck what you or I think, she's going to speak the truth.

Keep in mind, your talking shit about the daughter of a man who was in the Army during WWI, got out, joined the navy, was on the USS Solas in Pearl Harbor on 7 Dec 1941 and who then went on to Midway Island.

Kevin
post #49 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Random Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991cockgobbler View Post
Such a troll ... yet I'm not the troll that is trying to tell the internet that my president is a Muslim who wants to destroy my country. FUCKING IDIOT.

Please ... again, profess how 'Merica is the greatest place ever, but you and you're gun toting dip-fucks let a MUSLIM own this country the last TWO elections? Surely you did something wrong if 'Merica is saying we want a MUSLIM to be the world's beacon of hope?!
Attached Images

RUCKDOG likes this.

Last edited by ExWrench; 01-01-2017 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Added a purty peetchur
post #50 of 367 Old 01-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
I remember a republican president coming on TV to tell me why the American people needed to trust him that there were weapons of mass destruction in a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.
Then remember this too:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again , as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
- Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI), Tom Daschle (D-SD), John Kerry (D - MA), and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
- Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate
of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons...."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the
authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working
aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show
that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapon stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that
Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

You might also remember that Bush didn't start that war by executive action , he had approval of a Democrat majority controlled congress.

I gotta be me cause everyone else was already taken.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode